My little sister is dating a black guy and I can hear them having sex at night

My little sister is dating a black guy and I can hear them having sex at night

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVYKd_UdgXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Join them, show them that you're the Alpha of the house and raise the bitch to be a good manlet, and by bitch I mean:

well make them Hear Bullets during the night, faggot.

Loot the house when you are meant to be out and in particular steal your sisters stuff. Make it looks rushed and unplanned. Go to the guys house and dump everything in a bag on his property.

no shes not you larping faggot, and if she is then why the fuck are you listening you sick fucking cuck your whole family is nothing but niggers anyway lol

Buy a positive pregnancy test from ebay, drop it on the room of her floor next to a banana.

Do like Jeffrey Dahmer and have your way with the negro

youtube.com/watch?v=MVYKd_UdgXg

How old is your sister? What colour are her socks? How much time between moans?

Hide a camera in her room and film them then slip the footage to his associates. One of them will post it online somewhere then use that to trick her that he filmed them in secret and leaked the footage online. Then allow your parents to find the footage and allow her school or workplace to find this footage. If she is underage he will be arrested otherwise she will be shamed into leaving him.

Anyone got that webm with that guy with the shotgun and he kicks down the door and unleashes hell upon the nigger and coalburner fucking in the room?

Why don't blue birds fuck crows?
Why don't Sperm whales hump humpback whales?
racism?

Lol in my religion if that would happen he would be killed for disrespecting our family it in my homeland that would be a $10 fine

hide in her closet and watch

>Arian
is realizing that specie and race are not synonymous.

Disown your sister immediately

predictable shill thread

What's the problem? Are you not having sex and you're feeling inadequate about the fact that your sister is getting pounded?

>not prepping the black bull for your sister
Faggot

RIP OP's little sister

this is your fault for not teaching her race realism, red pilling her on niggers and the kalergi plan making it important for white people to breed with other whites to ensure the future of the white race which is being pushed to genocide by mentally ill jewish marxists who think they will rule over the earth as gods chosen people and spiritual leaders, i have no sympathy for you, you are a bad brother and a bad person.

yes also pretend to be his friend so you can get close and plant drugs on him then call the cops when he is on his way home. say you suspect seeing someone make a drug deal anonymously.

>Sup Forums

hot ! could you tape them and share ?