Why was race mixing bad again?

Why was race mixing bad again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nog skin

>Nog skin
Well yeah, niggers are obviously off the table. But what about Asians?

If you want to use Asian women to build your confidence then that is fine, but never start a family with one.

Why not?

Maybe you should be with someone you love regardless of their race? Race mixing isn't bad at all... racial division will always be a thing... we wont all become the same lol

reddit.com/r/hapas
enjoy

All sexually immoral degenerates like you should be given the most excruciating death.

Since it would eventually combine the "best" sides of swedes and niggers

>reddit
I have a better suggestion: cut off your dick.

Do you really want Pepe to look lik ethis?

What the fuck? That kid is mixed? How? What the fuck.

>1/4 Korean
Oh, okay. I thought we were talking 1/2 something.

It pulls the superior white man down while raising the inferior races up.

Poor kid will be compensating for that from cradle to crypt.

I want to become an Icelandic citizen, is it hard?

yes, why?

oh, ok nevermind. Would be nice.

CUTE
U
T
E

If I was American I'd be all over the RAM to be honest.
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5yx0kxEz8

Your island is like a safe haven due to its isolation. Keep out the mudskin people, you may be the last bastion of hope left in the world in the future.

>tfw wish I was an icelander

Honestly, korean is the closest you can be to white without being white anyway

I beg to differ, we're few and don't have too many natural resources. If Europe and America fall we'll go after. Don't act like a newly formed volcano island of weirdly strong and hard-working but also quite degenerate people will somehow turn everything around after everything has fallen. If you fall that's it. Asians realistically will take the banner up for space exploration using and building upon white research. But the greatness of western civilization will be dead forever.

your point? that guy looks like a teenage 40 year old for some reason.

Look at Central and South America, you have your answer.

It depends upon who's mixing?

No, Iceland is best. Last hope of humanity.

because if I have a daughter I don't want her getting nigger dick inside her filling her with aids/sickle cell babies and becoming a single mom. Same with mudslimes and beaners. However a Hispanic man with no hint of Mexican nationalism who is assimilated is acceptable, same with Asians and whites

We have a small counter terrorism squad that also deals with rare dangerous situations the police can't handle. That's it. Nato protects us when talking about international problems, if the western world falls it's likely we fall too if we would not be able to align ourselves with Russia or China for defense but also be allowed to have strict borders.