Prove race realism to me Sup Forums

Do you have any proof whatsoever that the lower IQ in third world countries is a result of genetics+evolution?
Isn't it more obvious that it's because of a lack of quality education and oppression by Europeans?
Show me I'm wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jp-rushton-race-evolution-behavior-unabridged-1997-edition.pdf
unz.com/jman/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Fund
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/the-10000-year-explosion-how-civilization-accelerated-human-evolution-2009-by-gregory-cochran-henry-harpending.pdf
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html
dailystormer.name/dna-proof-of-racial-differences-more-facts-come-to-light/
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race
harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Housing_discrimination_(United_States)
wold.clld.org/vocabulary/5
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
archive.is/NmfF3
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0169534708002218
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S001429991100094X
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347211000431
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY
youtu.be/0jFGNQScRNY?t=173
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/10/the-flynn-effect-race-and-iq/
youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you. Niggers are stupid and you know it. sage

It's not something to be talked about you must first experience "diversity" first hand.

>oppression

KEK

this
sage
in
all
fields

Fuck you burger, answer the question
Muh anecdotal evidence? That's it?

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jp-rushton-race-evolution-behavior-unabridged-1997-edition.pdf

Here is an entire book on that subject

unz.com/jman/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

Nice try, I know this book is supported by scientific racists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Fund

yeah but did you look at what the book actually says? you know, the relevant part of this conversation

i mean dude you are literally asking for scientific racism, and then getting mad when we give you scientific racists
thats fucking retarded

Just the thread I was looking to shill my own one for - where we'll have proper discussions though:

here is another book, though it's much weaker than the Rushton one
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/the-10000-year-explosion-how-civilization-accelerated-human-evolution-2009-by-gregory-cochran-henry-harpending.pdf

How about an objective, unbiased source?

Stop being a little baby paid poster and actually go out for once, provided you actually care about anything in your OP and aren't just collecting (you)s

A lot of african languages dont have words to describe abstract things. Negroes have been accustomed to thinking in the here and now and only worrying about the here and now. That is evolution my guy, and why negroes cannot plan ahead.

That is exactly what that is. Rushton is not a politically active person, he was just some academic who compiled evidence of race differences

It's bait
SAGE AND MOVE ON

Excuse me, the scientific term is "Negroid". Thank you.

How about you go to Africa and then get back to us?

>Dumb burger can't prove me wrong so he calls it bait

It's so fucking obvious tho mate. Africans didn't have nearly as intense of selection pressures put on them that those who migrated north had. They lived in a land of infinite bounty WITHOUT SEASONS: they never had to plan more than a day (let alone months) ahead, and they never had to come together in complex social groups (proto-civilization) to survive. They just had to be strong and fast enough to hunt and protect themselves from lions. Tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of years out of Africa hooked whites and asains UP over time.

>Prove race realism to me Sup Forums
Arguments Regarding the Existence of Races
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races

Biological Differences Between the Races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html

DNA Proof of Racial Differences
dailystormer.name/dna-proof-of-racial-differences-more-facts-come-to-light/

Human Bio-Diversity Reading List
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

Race
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race

Race, Evolution and Behavior
harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm

If they aren't lower IQ how come they got oppressed? How come they didn't educate themselves? They're supposedly the original race and we all come from them. They must have had much longer to get shit done. They didn't even have to travel and make their way in a new land. They have abundant food, a great climate, what gives?

you refuse to even look at the stuff we're showing you
It's not the scientific racists who say shit like 'some research may not be as valuable as the social peace maintained from not conducting it'. That's entirely you guys.

Evolution takes place over hundreds of thousands of years, there's no way they split off so quickly.
Because Europeans brought disease and had superior technology due to better availability of resources
I'm trying to find unbiased information, which the majority of resources provided seem to be

*don't seem to be

dude literally go talk to 10 black people and then 10 white people and YOU TELL ME who has a higher IQ. Fucking asshole. SAGED

Literally every time a scientist publishes research showing race differences they get fucking excoriated by the Leftist press and the humanities.

It is, and Im not exaggerating, impossible to publish that stuff without being accused of being a Nazi. You're asking for something which is literally impossible.

Now I want you to show a shred of intellectual integrity, and open that Rushton pdf, and look at what he's saying, including the quotes from anti-racists who are against him, and seriously tell me that it is him that is being biased and not them.

So you're just going to ignore ?

Oh did I trigger the poor little neo nazi?
Obviously any blacks I would talk to would have recieved poor education thanks oppressive, racist government policies.
If we fixed that they'd be just like us.

>If we fixed that they'd be just like us.
OK nevermind this is bait

>Evolution takes place over hundreds of thousands of years, there's no way they split off so quickly.
How do you explain the other obvious phenotypical differences between races then? It's possible for traits like skin colour and eye colour, musculature, bone structure, susceptibility to certain diseases, etc. to change over that period of time but not things that would affect civilizational capacity/general intelligence? It's such a stupid proposition, and it takes bending over backwards to explain it away without pointing to the obvious: people's intuitions were right for most of history. Races are real, different, and some are more intelligent than others.

He has no proof of his claim.

Which government policies would those be, you stupid motherfucker?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Housing_discrimination_(United_States)

you going to back up anything you're saying? Where is even a single study, one study from the past 100 fucking years, that shows that races are the same on average intellectually?

Every single study ever done of multiple races shows them having differences, no matter how much you try to control for environment.

Not to mention the basic genetic diversity

Why do niggers have to live with white people in order to get a good education?

The burden of proof is on you, that's the point of this thread.
Show me proof of this lack of abstract thinking

no you fucking retard. The burden of proof is on either of us who make a statement

We say races are different- we show fucking mountains of evidence

You say races are the same- you show...oh right literally nothing. Nothing.

/thread

India has a thriving economy and their Bollywood scene is poised to be (if not already) a bigger money maker than Hollywood. They have an actual space agency and many Indian people throughout history have been genius level in intelligence. Some of the most varied and thought out religions come from India, some of the best mathematics in the modern world came out of India, real fucking scifi shit.

Then you see them literally shit where they eat. I can acknowledge there is something there to Indians having the capacity for greatness, but the everyday life I can easily observe from them clearly shows they are inferior to races that don't shit in public.

Yes there is a correlation to wealth/education and resulting intelligence so you see poor people of all walks of life being shit people. But only dark skinned people can somehow rise to the higher eschelons of business or economics and still be dumber than your average white person working at CVS.

Black people are responsible for the slave trade. Within their own communities in Africa they independently decided certain tribes were less than others, some more than others. They naturally stratified their cultures and economies along these lines, long long before white people came into the picture. While blacks benefitted from literally enslaving their peoples, whites considered the same philosophy but called them serfs. They gave them real freedoms, but still kept them reliant on the "System." Blacks were absolutely barbaric in their handling of their slaves.
Even when equated as relatively equal (serf, slave, indentured, its all the same) the white man never forgot that there was even the tiniest spark of divinity in his lower class.

Like my friend Alice, some african immigrant diversified her while she was passed out. All niggers must hang.

here is the entire kanuri language:
wold.clld.org/vocabulary/5

It's a real pain in the ass to find lists of every word in a language, so if you still don't believe me, then try to refute this. Most of africa never developed writing, that's why they have such small vocabularies, because the entire language is spoken and passed down by mouth. They literally couldn't develop a bigger lexicon because they had to way to remember it. ffs its like youve never used your brain before

>Evolution takes place over hundreds of thousands of years
Actual fucking retard spotted

not worth engaging

I don't have the convenient screen grab anymore so here is the direct source. A decently long read but well worth it.
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

Here you go OP: thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

Even if you understand nothing about science, heritability and genetics, the mere fact that IQ gaps are impossible to close should tell you that they are inherent

>wants an objective, unbiased source that has humans talking about other humans.
It has never happened.
It will never happen.

>what are Id tags
God, you're one stupid and pretentious nigger. Going around calling Americans "stupid burgers" when YOU are literally the stupid burger. Of course you aren't from a post-commie country too. Yet, you hide behind the hammer and sickle. You sicken me. Neck yourself.

It happened once or twice. The problem was, instead of reee'ing about niggers, it was thought out and methodical indictments on the Jewish way of life.

>what are Id tags
Something OP (and all commie filth) should have tattoo'd onto his arm, or forehead preferably.

>hey Sup Forums
>there's more genetic variance between races of homo sapiens than there is between numerous subspecies
>but isn't it education that's the difference?
>animals in different places don't have identical cognitive capacities
>but those are animals, humans are special
>there is no God but communism, but humans are still a magical exception. Right Sup Forums?

>Do you have any proof whatsoever that the lower IQ in third world countries is a result of genetics+evolution?
the extent that nature impacts IQ versus the extent that nurture impacts IQ are up for debate. yet good luck greeting funding if you want to research this.

>Isn't it more obvious that it's because of a lack of quality education and oppression by Europeans?
by any metric, US public schools are not a quality education, so our IQ scores should be a lot lower.

Race is not about intelligence you brainlet. There can be smart and dumb Whites, there can be smart and dumb Asians (averages differ though). Yet, all of this is a matter of eugenics.

Race is about something different. The higher the racial heterogeneity, the lower the social cohesion, leading to indifference at best, but often to racial conflicts and even civil war.

The best result is achieved by eugenics + racial homogeneity + valuable culture.

>Show me I'm wrong.

Melanin concentrations have a lot to do with it, believe it or not. The more melanin an individual has, the more hypersexual and aggressive they are. This isn't a correlation either, but a proven regulatory relationship. See:

>Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?:

archive.is/NmfF3

>Pleiotropy in the melanocortin system, coloration and behavioural syndromes:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0169534708002218

>Association between melanism, physiology and behaviour: A role for the melanocortin system:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S001429991100094X

>Melanin-based coloration predicts aggressiveness and boldness in captive eastern Hermann’s tortoises:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347211000431

Everyone who says that blacks are the way they are simply because of socioeconomic factors is ignorant of hard science.

>Evolution takes place over hundreds of thousands of years, there's no way they split off so quickly.
This is not true. Evolution progresses very rapidly when external selection pressures are applied that were not there before. See the Balyaev Fox Experiment.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY

It is worth pointing out that, in the fox experiment, one of the very first changes to take place was pigmentation.

Check this time stamp in that video:

youtu.be/0jFGNQScRNY?t=173

>Adrenaline (the fight or flight hormone)and Melanin (the skin and fur pigment) are chemically connected, so they change together.

>as are the neurotransmitters dopamine and neurodrenaline, which control behaviors.

>Effect one system, and there is a domino effect, from colors, to behaviors.

no wrong. it's not diversity, it's "forced diversity".

Eugh this cunt again.

You just gonna ignore all of this, OP?

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/09/10/the-flynn-effect-race-and-iq/

>due to better availability of resources
Africa is a treasure trove of resources, they're just so low IQ they can't get it out of the ground.

Professor Douglas Whitman of Illinois State University discusses the evolution and racial difference at the 2014 American Renaissance Conference. He points out that evidence for the biological reality of race is overwhelming and that anyone who denies it "is a slimy Marxist or a complete idiot."
youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids

I thought so, you sniveling, cowardly faggot.

Young lad, these chaps will encourage you to hate all mankind.
>You go live a good life son, find a cuty and beloved of her, then maketh many childs so that you and your kids inherit the earth and colonise space..
greets

wtf have the subhumans been doing before the Europeans got to them? Why didn't they spread out and colonize Europe instead? Why couldn't they defend themselves from Europeans if they were on our level? fucking leftards. Consider suicide. I piss on you and shit on your mother's grave.