/rsg/ - Race Studies General: 'We wuz KANGZ!' Edition

In these threads, which have become more popular recently, we discuss matters relating to physical anthropology.

>Chimp out occurs after Nefertiti reconstruction
thegrio.com/2018/02/06/nefertiti-today-show/

>More evidence of undeniable racial hierarchies in Egypt with tomb of 4,400 year old Egyptian priestess
news.sky.com/story/4400-year-old-tomb-of-egyptian-priestess-found-11235126

>Ancient Egyptians genetically closer to Asiatics and Europeans than modern Egyptians
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html

>Roman Egyptian cemetery with estimated one million mummies partiall excavated - blonde and red-haired mummies discovered
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2877855/Cemetery-one-MILLION-mummies-unearthed-Egypt-1-500-year-old-desert-necropolis-largest-found.html

>OP asks, preferably to "that Swiss guy", where the purest nucleus of the Nordid race lies?

------------------

Essential sources (copy and add to this list):

www.humanphenotypes.net

www.eupedia.com

www.theapricity.com/snpa/

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/05/scientists-thought-ancient-egyptian-mummies-didn-t-have-any-dna-left-they-were-wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Anatolians
tieba.baidu.com/p/4604380753)
archive.fo/yI5tO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God it's sad when an ethnic group consisting over a billion people doesn't have a single functioning country and clings onto an ancient civilization that didn't even include them as some sort of proof that they are capable.

I know right - I mean, this reconstruction only serves to demonstrate HOW Europid that branch of the ruling class were, blacks are just too incapable to be up for consideration.

anti-bait egypt_races.jpg

Yeah, that's a classic. If one were inclined, they could use this to separate the "true" White Europeans from those Whites from the Near East (Asiatics) - basically, the whole Jews arent White thing

Shame no Egyptians post here. Would love to know what they think of niggers claiming their history.

>Bothering with reconstructions after already confirming the kangz were Anatolian via DNA
Why?

Well I would have thought the Anatolian (better to say Asiatic imo) results would have been for the Egyptian plebs. Not that the reconstruction can show this, but it's entirely possible the ruling class were of a different breed.

For most of the Pharaohs, we can only guess - but for Cleopatra (pale, redhead), pic related fucking infuriates me

Not asiatic anatolian, ancient anatolian related to Hittites and Armenians and confirmed to be Indo-Europeans.
The results come from mummified samples, so i assume they were at least nobility.

sciencemag.org/news/2017/05/scientists-thought-ancient-egyptian-mummies-didn-t-have-any-dna-left-they-were-wrong

Even modern Egyptians are blacker than the ancients were. They were closer to Lebanese, Syrians, and Anatolians who are fairly light.

Egyptians are arab mongrels now, they don't have a claim to ancient egypt either.

According to what I read they have significant sub Saharan in them now so they are less related to the Egyptians of old than Levantine populations now.

My mom is Lebanese so I wonder if I can go tell niggers they are appropriating my culture or something.

>The results come from mummified samples, so i assume they were at least nobility.
Oh that's a fair point
>Not asiatic anatolian, ancient anatolian related to Hittites and Armenians and confirmed to be Indo-Europeans.
Well there is that, but at the same time we also know the racial type of both was Armenoid. Afaik, whether by the Egyptians (unlikely - obviously it wouldn't be the same word) or more recently, what the DNA study refers to as Anatolian is called Asiatic. They're basically Semites/Canaanites/the people living/migrations between Mesopotamia and the Nile

>My mom is Lebanese so I wonder if I can go tell niggers they are appropriating my culture or something.
If she's a Lebanese Muslim, then no.

Nah, Maronite.

Then yeah, she's basically a Canaanite.

Sup Forums btfo

By Anatolians i refer to this particular group.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Anatolians

Reminder that for all their problems, chinks are redpilled as fuck on niggers:
(Translated from tieba.baidu.com/p/4604380753)

Not looking down on blacks, but blacks really can not afford to help the mud, black ugly is the second, the biggest problem is the ability of cultural serious flaws, violent crimes and so on, compared to normal, under the adverse circumstances, no normal human nature and ability to forge ahead, It is capable of engaging in the low-end and energy-consuming industries only under the premise of ensuring safety because of its ability to work smart with great destructive power, violence and robbery, promiscuity and rape, and uncultured science and technology. Throughout history and now, no race in the world can not afford to save like a black race. Black race is the only race that has not created a culture of science, technology and culture. They can not build a well-governed nation. , The state of tribe enslaved by outsiders, there is no doubt that they do not have their own cultural system, there is no ability to develop and create, there is no reasonable social division of labor, there is no agricultural civilization, there is no nomadic civilization, has been living primitive society of human harassment Since the record of Africa, in the face of continuous encroachment by aliens, the Negro has never won anything and has always been oppressed by the foreign nationals.

continued in next post

>Elbla
>Ebola

There is simply no ability and wisdom for self-awakening and resistance. The race for equality and independence in the modern world is a product of the evolution of alien civilizations. Negro equality is just a situation formed after such an international situation. Despite being brutally persecuted, the black people also enjoyed the humane spirit of self-improvement and development of other civilized societies, Thus further independence and freedom. Even now, the black people still follow the institutional ideology under the Western cultural system, but they can not rule the country, govern the people and embark on the path of self-riches and progress. After the World War I, the world was experiencing a large number of bankruptcies and poor and backward countries. Some countries in China, South Korea, India and the Middle East developed to some extent. Only the black ones did not make any great progress. Not to mention that blacks are economically backward and have backward education. Blacks with high human rights in U.S. politics have never made any significant contribution to the integration of hundreds of years in the intellectual-type industries such as political, financial and technological fields in the United States. South Africa has also taken over from white countries Under the governance of black people, the basic and affluent countries under the rule of black have seriously degenerated all sectors of society and their national power has been rapidly reduced. Crime, rape, drug trafficking, violence and various acts are closely linked with black people. If scum of other ethnic groups is a flaw in minorities in a particular environment, then blacks are a flaw in the entire ethnic group. Blacks are the failure of human evolution. This is a birth defect. It can only bring darkness to other civilizations and can not promote human progress.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Anatolians
Oh, you mean that. I would imagine modern Anatolians aren't genetically similar to the I-E Anatolians, but more so to the autochthonous Asiatics

www.monitor.co.ug/artsculture/Reviews/Ancient-Egyptian-Pharaohs-related-to-Ugandans---DNA/691232-2419938-lf2y6h/index.html

There is zero cultural continuity between ancient Egyptians and Anatolians

Someone disregarded the fact that they were either high nobility or Pharaohs completely.

I find it odd how all these makeup-ridden thots seem to look like these Egyptian idols. It's like the industry knows something.

"We came from the mountains of the moon at the beginning of the Nile, where the god hapi dwells"

-book of the dead

The Hittite empire and similar were some of the most populated areas of the world at the time while the Turkic invaders numbered 200.000 at most, their blood diluted in Hittite blood while their culture became the dominant one, so they still are quite similar to the ancient ones.

Herodotus said ancient Egyptians were originally Ethiopian colonists.

My biggest interest, though, is on the origin of the Libyans and the Phoenicians (both pred. Atlanto-Med. it seems).

E.g. in Greek mythology, Libya's children (with Poseidon, which is interesting given the naval nature of the Phoenicians) are Phoenicians. On top of this, and the phenotypical similarities (quite big speculation, but probably correct nonetheless), it seems that the "civilisational" race that spread civilisation out of the Middle East (though it doesnt seem like they invented civilisation - ME farmers seem to have done that) were a naval, auburn haired race.

Nobody can appropriate Egyptian culture since they do not exist anymore. The closest thing you could do would be becoming a Coptic Christian I guess.

I get that, but the point is the IE component of the Hittites would have in all likelihood have been very diluted/limited to the ruling classes, as the entire Middle East and Med basin was pretty well populated before IE invasions

Copts are Arab and Greek rape babies. Abyssinians are the closest living peoples to ancient Egyptians.

Such a fucking kike stfu

Even if that were the case, they're hardly the same as US blacks

Why are people so obsessed with black Americans?

You're not black, you're either JIDF if that theory is true, or really fucking lonely.

Yeah but I'm more related to them than niggers and I really just want to troll them.

But your white.

That would be like me saying I'm more related to the kings of England than some Slav. Technically I wouldn't be wrong.

STOP APPROPIATING PTOLEMAIC CULTURE YOU OPPRESSOR

As far as i know, phoenicians are actuallly a Semitic people and native to the levant, while Libyans are of common Mediterranean stock.
Also, the apparent origin of civilization in the middle east comes from a tribe that settled in Sāmarrā and brought basic agriculture and taming.
Maybe the phenotype similarity has something to do with the "Sea people" like the Sherden?

1 / Blacks have a long history, but have not built a strong country.
2 / Black races have no written language.
3 / No unified language for large regions.
4 / No invention has the effect of promoting the progress of human society, such as the wheel.
5 / Wherever black people go, there is chaos and violence, and loneliness in Haiti, Detroit, and South Africa proves that black people do not have the capacity to manage society effectively.
But after all this, we're still told that niggers are good.
In addition, black genetic heredity is very strong, and other races mixed, will only inherit black people's IQ.

>"Oh, Hamilton is latino now! All comic book/movie characters that were white are now black, we're making progress!"
>[**correctly identify Egyptians as not being black**]
>"WHY DO WYPIPO GOT TO BE STEALIN' OUR SHIT! WE WAZ KANGS!"

Why do white people allow their insecurities to just run away with them, and abandon all logic, truth and objectivity.

I enjoyed your trolling earlier but you're killing the joke.

If Eupedia is to be believed, different tribes invented farming and herding. The group that settled in Samarra, imo, was an R1b tribe.

Also, the Bible said the Canaanites were Hamites (matching with their story of Hebrews being invaders, which may or may not be true) - Libyans were also Hamites. Obviously you have to take it at face value tho

He invented the 2g connection between the phone and tower along with over 10,000 other similar patents related to this technology while working under the direction of his parent company with a large team of his peers.

TL;DR yup he's a black engineer

Excuse me I should clarify those other 10000 patents were submitted by other people and organizations

See what happened after the Hyksos fucked everything up with religion and race mixing?
THEY DESTROYED EGYPT WITH NIGGERS

Lol you're looking into Jews a bit too much user

I agree with the Samarra haplogroup being R1b, and i didn't say they invented either farming or herding, but that they brought it to mesopotamia.
I haven't really read the Bible so i can't really offer much insight into that, but what is generally accepted is that Canaanites (Ancient Assyrians, if i remember correctly) were also Semitic peoples that lived beside the Hebrews at the time.

Assyrians are E. Semites, Hebrews and Phoenicians were W. Semites. But Hebrews and Phoenicians seem to be racially different despite common origins.

wh*toids btfo

Probably admixture, Hebrews were located inland in the middle of the levant while Phoenicians were located further northwest and had contact with the sea in the richest trade region in the world.

This looks like a picture of the known races of the Egyptian world.

this is an outrage
i'm off to sperg the fuck out on twitter

>”that Swiss guy"

*swing both fists at the heavens*

Also, in lieu of "that swiss", the core of the nordic race is southern sweden, assuming it is roughly the same place as the nucleum of germanic languages.

you went down the rabbit hole I see

>Blacks are the failure of human evolution. This is a birth defect. It can only bring darkness to other civilizations and can not promote human progress.

i always had this thought, that black people were from hell, and white people were the good guys. i was watching a music video one time, and i thought the black people looked like demons.

and yes, i probably am crazy

detroit, that made me laugh so much. it looks like a fucking mess

I know who he actually is, but I'm not sure if he wants that public

>tfw elephantiasis of the testicles and you have to pose for a photograph, but really you just want to rest your giant balls in a wheelbarrow but you don't have one because you never invented the wheel...

Lol

>Phoenicians
i can already hear a chimpout about to breakout

anglos and niggers are 2 in 1, most black americans are 20%-30% anglo so they're closer to you how do you feel about that? Dirty racemixing anglo scum

Carter page FBI agent all along

Deep state pants on head retarded

Media blackout including Reddit and this fucking place thanks hiroshijew

archive.fo/yI5tO

I've got some race studies for you: what hook nosed breed of jannie deletes threads like Carter Page's?

Diodorus Siculus also said that those Ethiopians were white men and the niggers were "another group" He also said this was the same group that founded India, and India, according to their own sources, was white with a non white caste system

Aha that's some funny shit

I'm pretty sure it was Diodorus, if it wasn't it was one of the other big Greek historians.
Here's Saint Anthony he and many other Egyptian monks lived out in the desert. There's a long list of names, but they were Egyptian and they all looked like this

Here's a Coptic/Modern egyptian icon of Saint Anthony the Great

Were olmecs black? I've seen many african americans claiming that theywere a black civilization and taught mexicas and mayans how to build.

Here's another Egyptian Saint. A Soldier in the Roman army and a brave man. He also is always depicted looking white like this by the Orthodox in the middle east and Greece, and by teh Copts in Egypt. Roman art from teh Renaissance folllows after this tradition. The men in northern Germany depict him as a nigger but this is complete ignorance of eastern Church traditions and Egypt itself

This ist eh italian art

Men are tan and working, women are white and are inside

Also sand niggers are just mulattos

I remember this was a German that painted this I think, but it has some Roman benefactros and patrons

One of the best examples of how dark skinned whites can get are the Minoans, to show how Egyptians are likewise.

keking so hard at both niggers and white idiots trying to steal Egypts history. Egyptians of today dont differ that much from Egyptians of past age, the only thing is that they adopted arab language and islam. Arabs are also not a nation like germans, its a big mix of people and its more a cultural linguistic group. Arabs of lebanon are different from arabs of saudi or egypt. What they all got in common is the language, islam and some cultural lesser things.

The problem comes from stupid american way of pigeonholing peoples in races of white/black/asian/latino. There are only 3 races in the world - caucasoid, negroid and mongoloid. To claim that ancient egyptians were negroid is false, they are caucasoid just like indians, arabs or pakis are.

Just one example of them building anything in Africa - just one.

We do have some, and they think it's funny

Here are the Samnites, ancient tribe in Italy that was conquered by the Romans. They are white as you can see but have dark skin, when whites get dark skinned it's more of a bronze color rather than the shit skin of the non white

When whites had dark enough tanned skin, whites from up north who rarely saw such a phenomenon would call them "black people" or have "blackened skin" This is in Elizabethan poetry and in Lamentations

There fore, it takes a trained eye to spot the differnce between the Mulatto and the tanned whtie man. The white man who is tan does not have wirey burnt hair, the lips of the white man do not look niggerish, and his nose has noble features. Sand niggers are mulattos and there are gradients of Mulattos. The Spanish catagorized dozens of different mulattos, on a scale of percent of white blood, however Spanish had the one Drop rule regardless

they look ethiopian which is also on the Nile