/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports

Venti vs Roosh on warski live soon

>trs guys vs. libs on warski
youtube.com/watch?v=fC45HGhF34E

>Shittalking and debating a prognog (Warski, JF, Enoch)
youtube.com/watch?v=dRQS6qiCbJI

>Alt Hype's destruction of Sargon
>youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-Tm4T78Nc

>Sargon gets triggered by comment
youtu.be/xUkIVny3rDw?t=1h22m12s

>Why Demographics Matter (JF & Matthew Drake):
youtube.com/watch?v=pKT8gV-VH3Q&feature=youtu.be

>Mike Tokes Goes Full White Knight For Laura Loomer On Baked Alaskas Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=VRjHfkOojxM

>Naked Ape BTFOs The Skeptic Community [Mirror]:
youtu.be/UDo14wksbGo

>An important message to the Skeptic Community:
youtu.be/3ELmrC0hfJM

>Old links:
pastebin.com/qKT6FR8u

>last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74llFWdeKNM
youtube.com/watch?v=ffv8V11lReU
twitter.com/that_layman/status/960786059507453952
destiny.gg/bigscreen
youtube.com/watch?v=ffv8V11lReU&t
youtube.com/user/Andywarski
youtube.com/watch?v=74llFWdeKNM&ab_channel=MichelleCatlin
youtube.com/watch?v=2tzaU27C_I4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think they'll come back, release a single or two and do three or four massive gigs (1 million a pop). They could do it easily, and listening to them reflect on Knebworth they always say they wished they just did the biggest they could and then just left it - going out in a blaze of glory...

That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

sargon live

Sargon live on Catlin:

Sargon live on Catlin:

Sargon live on Catlin:

>Venti vs Roosh on warski live soon

Seriously where is the lawsuit little buddies?

NEW ALTHYPE

NEW ALTHYPE

Is Jim dying?

Oh gosh, a radical left wing moderate and a left wing moderate.
How will this end?

forget about the lawsuit
where the fuck is destiny?

On Twitch and Reddit my dude.

>Mike tokes goes on stream being an asshole
>Then says everyone else is an asshole.

RIP

most of these people are uninformed idiots, very hard to listen to

It's hard listening to people who get basic facts of history and science wrong on a regular basis, commit logical fallacies, and talk over each other using poor quality audio equipment

I'll pass

You are probably right. Even Led Zeppelin did a celebration show around 2012.

Noel popped out a great song recently also it's called Dead in the Water

cool

I miss Tokesposting.

dude, are you the asshole who put her number out there?

He did a debate with Styx a few days ago.

any fun?

ware?

He’s going to destroy Layman soon.

twitter.com/that_layman/status/960786059507453952

It's all fun and games to talk about what a buffoon Kraut turned into but he *will* be back one way or another, he can't help himself.
He was picked up recently trying to have some sort of twitter and was found out by having the same spelling errors as Kraut does but at this point he just has it personally in for people and wants to doxx them all.

tl;dr
>Kraut will be back

I kinda miss Aydinposting

you mean that bit on the morning kumite or did I miss something?

Jesus, Sargon is a retard.

I'm somewhat mystified why anyone gives a shit about listening to his streams anymore. It's just lame at this point. His edge is gone.

Destiny is live...

Hi, what are the good patrons of /ibs/ listening to tonight? Is there anything worth fucking up my sleep cycles for?

Against Dr. Layman who everyone likes. If he tries to go after Layman like he did when JF talked to him politely, I cannot imagine who could possibly still defend him.

To put it in other terms, Sargon is like that indie band that released a decent album, then released a shitty one, and now is on it's like 10th album and nobody knows any of the songs anymore.

It’s friendly so far.

Apparently he said on his patreon that a pre-existing condition that he had was getting progressively worse. I personally think it's BS though, he's probably privy to rumors or info that someone is out to dox him and he's going to a dissappear for another few months, again.
It's remarkable how he hasn't been doxxed yet, considering how long he's been around.

It was with JF until Tiny had to admit that he had not read any of the research he was "debating" about. If Layman in any way argues against him, prepare for the attempts at doxing and harassment shit, just like with everyone else.

destiny.gg/bigscreen

Destiny talking to Dr Layman

He deliberately puts out false information and leaves it for a while so people think it's legit.
Maybe Jim is just an AI or something and it's stealing identities or making them up, like something from Metal Gear Solid.

When will the Venti and Roos be up

We should change the word "Individualism" to "White Niggerism".

Did anyone here have the valor to watch the "5-on-1" debate he had recently? Did he actually wreck anyone or was it typical destiny verbal IQ strawmans and circular rhetoric?

Warski+Venti vs Roosh with a possible appearance by Laura Loomer and her dirty bloomers in an hour or so

why doesn't layman just stream this on a normal platform

10 minutes or so.

He snek, thanks for replying, all the other meme flags are fags. Sounds kinda boring tbqhwy familia. think I'll hit the sack and climb a mountain in the morning.

FUCK YEAH CLIMB IT YOU SON OF A BITCH

Tiny wont get on anyone else's platform anymore because when he tried to for a few weeks he didnt have his hugbox to coddle him the way he does on his Twitch. See how now he is crying about what a victim he is because people were mean to him.

If loomer comes, is Jim gonna pop in?

>video opens with some Heather Feather ASMR
Nice

I remember someone came out with info of his "dox" years ago and what was unearthed was a really, really fenian bastard surname that was obviously fake.

That's a good question. Where is Destiny's lawsuit against Aydin? He keeps talking about how he can't discuss it "on advice of the council", yet doesn't seem to have any evidence it is even happening.

I love the way laymen talks, he sounds like he's about to burst into laugh at any second

There he goes again with this "the alt-right wants to establish aristocracy" shit
how does he come up with this crap?

Seeing that you're nice today America, I'll leave you with a picture of where I'm going, translated into English, it means, 'the fairy mound of the heifers', it has ancient neolithic ruins on top of it. Pretty spoopy there on your own.

>chuckles in sargon

You should go there on a full moon or something.

Maybe he won’t do shit. He knows it’s futile. Unlike JF that just keeps saying the lawsuit just got 100k more because Destiny wrote another mean thing on Reddit or Twitter.

Probably because he keeps admitting he's doing it maliciously, which is illegal.

where's the fuckin link for this?

I dont think jim is just using his health as an excuse to start from a new point. I say tis because he isnt closing his channel this time, unlike previously. Or maybe this is to reduce our suspicions about him.

Spencer uses larpy terms like aristocracy so Sargon uses it to strawmen.

Has he commented on JF/AltHype/Enoch yet?

Mostly his ass, but that one would have come from Spencer talking about democracy being flawed.

How will Roosh v Warski turn out? Roosh talked some shit about Andy and he seems pissed about it. I still can't figure out why Roosh white knighted Loomer.

>how does he come up with this crap?
Strawmen.

The way Spencer used the term 'aristocracy' to mean the 'natural elite' is a concept adopted by liberals, libertarians, fascists and communists (in a way; that's what the nomenclature was) but for some reason he sees it as a necessarily state-sanctioned aristocracy of some kind. Every society will inevitably produce some form of aristocracy.

> *chuckles quite jewishly* "y-you still haven't explained to me what a white person is", says the quadroon who actually isn't a quadroon.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffv8V11lReU&t

>Has he commented on JF/AltHype/Enoch yet?
What is he supposed to comment on? Also checked.

>all the other meme flags are fags
Meh, fascist flags are usually all right. Plus the Gadsden is a part of American history so I don't consider it a meme personally

>climb a mountain
Is this a clever irish expression for getting drunk and fucking a fat chick?

I hope so

I remember when He'd read out all his possible doxxes on streams during GG

the stream is not up yet
youtube.com/user/Andywarski

That's not megumin.

>"some guy mentioned something about 'transitive property' or whatever that means, haha"
Wait, did Sargon just claim Justicar was making a rebuttal against him in the video on why Kraut is retarded?

Did Roosh bitch out?

On the fact that he responds to youtube shitposts but not serious criticisms and arguments these guys make.

He needs to be confronted on this at all times.

>megumin
>best girl
pick one

thx senpai

this desu

user I don't want to have to do this here, but I will if it is needed.

>I made the a strawmen in my head if the gloves fits they are evil if it doesn't they "cuck on their principles"

Sargon strawmanning the alt right LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=74llFWdeKNM&ab_channel=MichelleCatlin

>Venti vs anyone
she isnt an intellectual, come on now. shes a big titted web troll with a fun twitch chat. what the hell is this?

Venti vs Roosh waiting room.

Get in here lads

REMINDER:
pls dont bully Vee

>Having shit taste
I guess you're a sargonite too

Vee is ugly and his voice is annoying

I"m sorry
but that flat board can't compete with a Goddess

I suspect JF has some sympathies towards Roosh for his more abstract position on how society would be better served by a return to traditional gender roles.
I'm more interested in seeing what JF thinks about his PUA history.

Visual shitposting. The very point of bloodsports

>open the link
>Sargoy: SJW, horseshoe

Why is Sup Forums being so shitty the past few days? The update button and autoupdate barely work.

How do you get the link before it goes live and is listed on his Youtube channel or before it's posed on Twitter?

>Liking a literal retard
Destiny's stream is starting senpai.

Ask him what he thought of that Murdoch Murdoch video about him.

>people denying the Holocaust means they want to secretly exterminate the Jews
>also you aren't allowed to be against democracy without being a card-carrying member of the party that takes over

cheers hitlercunt

He sets reminders on his channel so if you wait on his video tab on his youtube channel the link will eventually popup.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2tzaU27C_I4
>youtube.com/watch?v=2tzaU27C_I4

>Implying a literal retard goddess can compete with FLAT JUSTICE
smdh

>The Alt-Right doesn't make any coherent arguments
>The Alt-Right is so small it's not worth my time to argue with them, let's just stick to anti-feminist bullshit videos haha
He's losing money and prestige by talking to 'us'. It's not good for him to attack our ideas and our actual arguments because they're not easy to argue against, because unlike with SJW's, we don't share the founding principles with the liberalists.
>S:"That's not egalitarian!"
>AR:"We're not egalitarian."
etc.

The basic bitch conservative arguments do not and can not fly against the alt-right as they do with SJW's. The contest between the J-left and the Merchant-right is "Who is more liberal?", but the AR has a completely different set of ideals.

So Sargon dodges out of the Spencer rematch and goes on stream with nobodies to talk shit about the alt right for hours
isn't this just a little bit pathetic?