China Moves 300,000 Troops Closer to North Korean Border

China is reportedly moving missile defense batteries and troops closer to its border with North Korea, a potential sign that Beijing anticipates either a large refugee wave north or a military disturbance triggered by the belligerence of communist dictator Kim Jong-un.

breitbart.com/national-security/2018/02/05/report-china-moves-300000-troops-closer-north-korean-border/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocBacw0U33gt=45m27s.
washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-marching-orders-to-the-pentagon-plan-a-grand-military-parade/2018/02/06/9e19ca88-0b55-11e8-8b0d-891602206fb7_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't let Israel false flag NK. Israel is chimping out at a level never before seen.

I'm pretty sure China is going to invade them

So what's the plan here? Isn't NK under an air and sea blockade? What do people expect to happen? Madness.

MAXimum happening !

Scenario 1:
USA limited strike, shitsorm ensues, china takes over NK and assimilats.
Scenario 2:
Hilary R. Clitnon Wins - we are all dead atm
Scenario 3:
NOKO utterly and tottally GLASSED no refugeens only turks survive.
Scenario 4:
George Soros's bloodlust is sated by pure
non GMO gluten free child blood, and no bloodshed NOKO unifies with SOKO.
Scenario 5;
Armagedon commences first seal is opened, hilarity ensues.

u mean hillary ensues

Literally fucking nothing. Get fucking real.

Nothing will happen during the Olympics user, but yes NK is becoming less impermeable latelly so it's possible China wants to prevent immigration.

>On Jan. 24, Taiwan's Central News Agency reported that the 78th Group Army, the first Chinese military unit that would cross the border into the North in the event of a war on the Korean Peninsula, has been armed with newest surface-to-air missiles against South Korean and U.S. aircraft and missiles.

Your going to war, Soyboys, Bugmen, and Neets. I see a Draft Notice in your near future.

I hate kraut, but check this out:

Btw Naked ape is not as cucky as he seems to be here (he's doesn't seem to be a sargonite).

This will amount to absolutely nothing.

it better happens this month. because at the end of the month im going to kill myself.

Why isn’t ron Paul president?

Stupid fucking croat spreading fake news

stupid fucking toothpaste spreading negativity.

Could you ackbar with Merkel while you're at it please?

nah, i will silently ingest helium.

Be useful once in your existence Hans ffs!

the implications are insane, NK SK talks of peace and cooperation, china steps in and takes down rocket man and gains a city state ally while expanding into new territory giving them actual power over their hemisphere

MAKE LOVE NO WAR

WE NEED A PEACEFUL REUNIFICATION OF KOREA

Junge mach keinen Scheiß, es gibt immer Alternativen

Can't wait!!!

ja, die einzige alternative für mich ist wenn der dritte weltkrieg beginnt.

doesn't this happen about every six months? they must have a couple million zipperheads down ther by now

>the implications are insane

Yeah for sure. Would we be forced to invade as well, to grab as much clay as possible before running into the Chinese? Would SK go ahead and do it anyways regardless of what the US decided?

But what if the Chinese see that as an act of war on them?

>wha if the chinee see meeeeeeee
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE BUGMEN

THEY AREN"T EVEN REAL HUMAN BEINGS

GOD I FUCKING HATE CHINKS SO MUCH

I'd really like we go for a glorious third round but I have little hope it will occur in the next month.
At least make a fucking happening.

That is a large city
Wtf?

the thing that everyone seems to be forgetting is that once the us strikes FIRST, china will support NK. thats what they stated.

Probably depends on who invades first.

I don't suggest we order our troops to start shooting chinks on sight. Ideally, it'd be like the Western allies and Soviets meeting on the Elbe at the end of WWII. I wouldn't be surprised if there's already a backroom deal in place with the Chinese designating zones of occupation in case war breaks out.

what if the chinese call it all and consider it aggression if we take any of it, best we could do is add it to south korea because making it its own piece of the US would be a logistic nightmare. Why would we want to increase south korea? they're a pretty good ally who just recently got ousted as a puppet government, china could be in there already for all we know. This entire NK situation is a no win game, and knowing Trumps policy on revenge when one of these itchy fingers hit the big red button their own world would go kablowie nuclear holocaust in 2-6 years, lets just hope its not on our ground

Do you honestly think that China will go to war over NK with a country that not only represents their largest trading partner but can cut off Chinese shipping and air travel effectively cutting them off from the market.
>>but muh Chinese ASBMs will kill the white pig fleet.
Without a Command and Communications system in place the ASBM will not be able to track targets and adjust course. It takes about 15 Minutes from launch to hit a target. A carrier will not be in the same place in that time so the ASBM needs new targeting data before it can do shit. Guess what the very first order of battle is? If you said anything but cutting off the ability if the enemy to communicate then that would explain why you guys lost two world wars.
SO, China has no reason to fight and no ability to take out US sea and air superiority do you really believe that they anyone is bound to forget they have the ability to shoot a missile that, even if one or two hit can not break the fleet?

Fuck, another retard.

chinaman here, this is correct

make me wonder if this was trumps game plan all along bankrupt NK and let it eat it self.

if china helps out, russia might gets involved too and then we have a full-blown (pun intended) world war.

Your question should be in reverse since SK effectively has veto power over the use of force by the Us on the peninsula, and you would have better luck waiting for Swedes to uncuck themselves than to expect the Liberal Party to be remembered as the party that authorized US strikes. The talk of bloody nose is just a useless psyop aimed at curbing the Nork's behavior. Good God I hope Im wrong though, I need a war.

remain hopeful, truth is stranger than fiction.

Fucking this not even the Chinese believe they have military options against the US at this time. How would I know? Well only three of China's top policy advisors were my professors...

And what would Russia do? Bring there massive Navy down and......no not that. The Russian AF will fly in and save.......shit that is right out too. I know! They will take advantage to push into Europe.
Shit, I guess we know why you are scared now. No German wants Russian troops dicking their way into the german bloodline again. Better than brown babies but not by much.

Suche dir etwas was dich antreibt, sei es ein Hobby, Job oder sonst was.

Sich aufzugeben is feige

>A refugee crisis happens during OL
>Soldiers and civilian fleeing over the borders to China and south
>Neither of the three parties can engange each other while all of the world is watching
>NK spies infiltrade neighboors
>Rigging up for war in 8-12 months when they have good rockets
>American economy fails as estimated
>Shit hit the fan

du weist nicht was ich für probleme hab.
entweder ich hab full blown schizophrenie oder das ist ne riesen verschwörung gegen mich und die welt ist nicht real.

such dir eins aus aber beides reicht um mich fertig zu machen.
das geht schon seit jahren so.

>only turks survive

heh heh heh nothing to see here

Schon mal an professionelle Hilfe gedacht? Ein Psychologe kann vielleicht helfen

Most realistic scenario itt

kein bock drauf und bevor du es sagst, ich nehm bereits medikamente.

On top of that, Trump has ordered a military parade, possibly to give the boys an image of America they can fight for.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-marching-orders-to-the-pentagon-plan-a-grand-military-parade/2018/02/06/9e19ca88-0b55-11e8-8b0d-891602206fb7_story.html