What is this season's trashy high school battling LN adaptation anime?

What is this season's trashy high school battling LN adaptation anime?

I haven't watched anything this season beyond Castlevania. But I'm gonna go out on a limb that Knights and Magic is that kinda show? Battle Harems are so 2013/4/5. Isekai is the new toy.

Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Summary
>Koudo Ikusei Senior High School is a leading prestigious school with state-of-the-art facilities where nearly 100% of students go on to university or find employment. The students there have the freedom to wear any hairstyle and bring any personal effects they desire. Koudo Ikusei is a paradise-like school, but the truth is that only the most superior of students receive favorable treatment.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a student of D-class, which is where the school dumps its "inferior" students in order to ridicule them. For a certain reason, Kiyotaka was careless on his entrance examination, and was put in D-class. After meeting Horikita Suzune and Kushida Kikyou, two other students in his class, Kiyotaka's situation begins to change.

Black hair looks like best girl.

Baka test without what made baka test unique

Stella a shit.

did infinite stratos start this?

no
it's shitugan no shana

Only youzitsu, other than that enjoy 80% of fujobait show of this season

Probably actually literally "Battle Girl High School"

Anything with holographic weapons goes in the dumpster

Based on a good mobage, so no.

DxD ss4 apparently

It wasn't the first battle academy harem, but it is the one that sold the best and that most subsequent adaptions have tried to emulate.

Seems like Japan has finally realized it's not working, at least.

>Baka test without what made baka test unique
Hideyoshi?

Not a self insertion harem, so no.

Oh you know it's a very prestigious school that has a very fun rule and system. The protsgonist is placed in a situation where he would seem like an underdog but turns out he is very smart and capable, and even beat the higher tier opponent with ease, and for some reason lots of chicks are into him but not at the same time.

Literally the same everytime.

Kiyotaka rigged himself to failed by getting All 50 in all exam. while the school try to failed it but certain sensei decides to make him pass and put him in class D.

Don't know. Don't want to know.

Stella really was the best girl.

No other high school battling girl will beat her.

I thought this class VII from kiseki in the thumbnail desu

Battle harem is my guilty pleasure

How is Castlevania?