Can someone explain to me how they would make an America Ethnostate?

To be honest I think it's larping. There's no way to bring it about. Most white people don't even support the idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_(law)#Exclusionary_covenants
twitter.com/PoliticalKathy/status/958453931100790786?s=17
youtube.com/watch?v=0YuSg4mts9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Find people who agree with said ethnostate, move into vacant area, and reproduce. That's it.

it's just a couple of insecure little racist white faggots with tiny penises who don't want to have to compete with men of other races for women of their own race who are out of their league anyway.

White military coup.

*BBBBRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPFFFFTT*

How would you break away. There's no vacant land left on earth.

Have the white men breed with millions of Asian qts.

Voila! Ethnostate.

Wouldn't an ethnostate make it harder. If whites are truly as superior as they say, an ethnostate would raise the average. In such a scenarior they would be even bigger losers.

Fucking hell, you're right, we can't make it with this level of intelligence.

>Americans like literal Seaniggers

Its called Balkanisation, and it wouldn't be too difficult.

Also, its not that most white people don't support the idea, that just isn't true... most white people simply dont realise its a concept that exists. But Sup Forums is changing that, one day at a time.

>Asian
>qts

>Most white people don't even support the idea
Yet. In two decades it'll be mainstream. In two decades after that it'll popular, with the majority of the quarter of the country that's left "white". You decide whether those circumstances or idea's are good or not.

most white people are cucks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_(law)#Exclusionary_covenants

for the most part I like your women, but gangbanging males of mexicans act like niggers.

-Kill all mexicans(They are invaders)
-Pack up the niggers and send them to Africa(They are our own fault, so deal with them humanely).
-Temporary Visas for Chinks/Japs
-Send the Pajeets to Canada.

twitter.com/PoliticalKathy/status/958453931100790786?s=17
this is the modern face of American patriotism

this. it's really not so hard

>they are our own fault, so fucking wrong, they sold their own people, sell them back to africa and tell them they are going to wakanda

>most whites don't realize segregation as a concept exists

whites aren't that dumb user. whites just don't support the idea that much. They especially don't support the idea of removing 100 million minorities.

>mass level genocide and forced mass emigration

>not hard
lol

Honestly, if you just deported the illegals and stopped accepting immigrants the problem would sort itself out.

Niggers are the number one consumer of abortion.

There's tons retard.
We appeal to women by not producing trash or driving gas powered cars.
We appeal to men by disallowing anti-white male propganda

Ok, whatever. Niggers wouldn't be here if we hadn't shipped them over is what I am saying.

Cause all of Canada and middle America is completely urbanized

>anime
>jewish

Anime is like the one form of entertainment that has almost no jewish influence.

>we shipped them over
>we

>we needed to have a name for it in order for it to exist
Hmmmmm...
What other concepts do we need to name?

>inb4 blaming the jews.

I'm Egyptian and I've been saying this ever since I heard this stupidity. A European ethnostate can still make sense and can definitely be argued. But I don't see how a country that has never been an ethnostate from its inception can suddenly become one.

Also the whole argument gets silly when you get to the nitty gritty. There's too many opinions out there on what is actually 'white' and there's always going to be outliers, this is ignoring the fact that the majority don't agree or the way this would ever be imposed on minorities without complete chaos that would likely result in the US looking like Iraq.

fucking crazy the spanish and portugeuse don't get shit for it, huh? wonder who could be behind this?

Dude lol white women aren't jealous your beta ass is fucking some pan faced gook and spawning little slanty eyed mongrels who look nothing like you. Its all you can get

ok mr. sheckel man, how did the jews get to america?

the hinden(((berg)))

they lied and sold slaves, that's how

trad-thot detected. Fuck off NEET whore

>t. illiterate
>incapable of identifying the categorical difference between balkanization and segregation
>implying that Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, etc are segregated
>implying an ethnostate must be segregated

>implying slavery wasn't already a thing

Listen all i'm saying is that whites aren't as retarded as you make them out to be. I'm pretty sure they understand the idea of a white only state.

>he doesn't know America was once an ethnostate
stupid faggit. Hopefully Israel takes over your home country

so you're admitting it now, good to know, and no shit it was, now you're going to go on to how you built the pyramids in egypt/

I tend to agree with this. The push for diversity and minoritization of whites has happened wayyyyyy too fast. We already have mainstream media outlets celebrating the demographic destruction of white Americans. There's really only one way for this to play out.

>anime is jewish propaganda
>only pics of white girls, no mixed race agitprop
Nice try shekelberg

Not really. It was a defacto ethnostate. Not de jure. Big difference. Also the founding fathers wouldn't have considered slavs, iberians, eastern and southern europeans as white enough for america. Most of them thought Germans were to "swarthy" for america.

Cute slant eyes, silky black hair, tasty pussy. She cooks, cleans, has sex multiple times a day, and gives healthy children. Everything a man wants.

Asian women are superior to white women in every way.

Who bought the slaves though? Just because a couple of jews owned the ships used to carry them over doesn't mean they're the ones to blame.

I was making fun of the poster for falling for the anime shit, dumbass, breed with whites, suck my wet asshole

>Have the white men breed with millions of Asian qts.

It's called Kazakhstan.

It's not that great..

>whites aren't as retarded as you make them out to be
You could have fooled me. UNLESS...
Hmmmmm.
Pic is for you.

The Great American Breeding Program.
Sure, it'll take a couple of generations, but we just have to have the will to power!

(BTW, I hope you enjoy arranged marriages.)

so the seller is not to blame? explain that again, so you enslave people and sell them, and that's ok?

You're right, now go make some more disguting HAPA babies and contribute to the extinction of the white race you fucking omega male.

Ok, but under their definition of "white" only anglos would have counted. Eastern europeans and southern europeans were a no no. Sure there were some token ones, but the founding fathers wanted america to be anglo.

>make some babies
In progress. Stay barren, roastie.

Sure the seller is to blame.But most of the sellers were also white non-jews.

Yeah, these shitskins are retarded
>Also the founding fathers wouldn't have considered slavs, iberians, eastern and southern europeans as white enough for america.

Actually, all those groups were allowed citizenship. That's just a myth that other Euros weren't considered white. You really need to do your research, boy.

elliot rodger reincarnate, it's going to get lit

Go the Caribbean and dredge up the sea mounts.
USVI2 . Blacks get the other islands already.
Hawaiins get Molokai and lands to themselves.
Indians and Mexicans own millions of acres whites are forbidden from.
Great Barrier Reef area?

>Actually, all those groups were allowed citizenship. That's just a myth that other Euros weren't considered white. You really need to do your research, boy.

rarely until the late 1800s. Also countries change.

>Anglo-Saxons are literally Germanics
>"most of them thought Germans were swarthy"
>literally incentivized Hessians to defect from British service by offering them land, citizenship, etc.
Why is every shill mentally retarded?

Because nobody cares about you, especially not some money chasing migrants from Mexico.

No the sellers where blacks, the captured tribes in war and sold them.

>this meme

Elliot rodgers was just a sperg NEET. Most of the posters on here are pure white children and more retarded and spergy than elliot.

If you breed with asians, you are saving the white race

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to tell that white woman over there how shameful it is to breed with non-whites

how is it a meme when it happened?

>Anglo-Saxons are literally Germanics
Not really. You can extend a defintion to mean anything you want. The point still stands that the anglos considering themself seperate from germanics.

It's a meme created by autistic shut ins who freak out if somebody looks different

The meme is blaming elliots problems on being a hapa rather than just being a loser.

roll.

roll

You are so angry your kid isn't going to like you, haha enjoy the next 30 years of him playing starcraft.
youtube.com/watch?v=0YuSg4mts9E

O Sul é meu país

Cucks

Most of the NEETS in the world have pure white parents. Being a NEET is the result of shitty parenting. Not genetics.

Every meme half asian that roasties and cucks point to is a half jew. Including Tenda Spencer. Every time.

>rarely until the late 1800s. Also countries change.
What? that's not even an argument. most people in the colonies were from Britain, so of course there will be less Iberian citizens or whatever you mentioned
i don't think its a shill, it might be a spic cus it seems nigger tier retarded

So is richard spencer. What's your point.

>butthurt betas ranting about nonexistent roasties
>stormfaggots talking about how they wish they had a woman but they're too sad
>spics talking about how they're white and would be let in
>gooks and chinks
>this is considered "politics"
shit thread
also this stuff gets posted every fucking hour, and its always the same fucking faggots posting in it, talking about how much they love/hate gooks or spics or whatever, y'all childish af

It is thought. Immigration preferences and allowances changed.

Did you even read his manifesto bro? His mental anguish over being a hapa was immense

Use this image. It will help.

Also i'm not a spic. I'm nordic.

read

when you wake up in the middle of the night caring for the next elliot, think of me

The US will Balkanize this century

Your point is moot.
But, yes, there were Spanish and Portuguese colonials in America. Many settled in the south for trade with the Spanish/Portuguese colonies... Including the slave trade.
If you're curious about this, look into some of the history of Savannah and Charleston. The interaction was significant enough that America acquired a significant amount of gold doubloons, and generally preferred them as payment.

>butthurt white fag who can't get an Asian or a white girl.

You simply start by murdering all the Jews.

>pointing to one source as a refutation of the entire literary history on the topic

I only wake up at night to a blowjob followed by her swallowing and then cuddling. When you wake up divorced one day, remember me.

The groundwork is actually clearly laid out. We do it the same way Jews created Israel. You make the mistake of thinking of this as a phenomenon exclusive to one white country. The reality is that if we pool together supporters across the Western world then we have tens of millions of supporters.

Do you know how many jews there are since Hitler tried to wipe them out?

If we had a state that was similar to Israel, I think people would certainly accept that.

If you're not impregnating and raising white children, you're not working towards a white ethnostate.