youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
youtube.com/watch?v=NmLtZiQs5f4
youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE
youtube.com/watch?v=3ogrANQGf2g
youtube.com/watch?v=JvrIFIjTGt0
youtube.com/watch?v=o_wD_PWSKSw
youtube.com/watch?v=77PNj0e_Iyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This guy is the most honest man with regards to the mind of blacks. He calls them out on all their shit. And he wants to better himself and blacks, to start to have the admit the things they don't want to admit.
Fucking police cars in the captcha haha. Niggers commit so much crime and murder, and being on time is not important.

I've seen this sad reality myself, i've literally seen a nigger from eritrea sleep on the job, and another nigger from i forget the nation, that he think he come to denmark to not work, to just go on welfare, they put him on speech courses and things like this, and try to force him into employment but he fucks it up on purpose, so he can go back on welfare, because he doesn't have any higher aspirations than food and shelter and that's it. He keeps fucking it up on purpose, making sure they don't understand what he's saying and so he's back on welfare, it's ofcourse going to hurt him when he retires because you have to kind of earn what you then get, but he's not worried about that right now, it's like yeah, denmark, home of the peaceful, now i can rest, i don't want to work, they send me out i fuck it up on purpose so i can get my rest, i wake up i drink i enjoy myself i buy some clothes some food i go on internet, i wake up in pristine streets, and then i go to sleep, the fucking nigger went to valhallah as far as he's concerned. But everyone else are paying for him, because nothing is free. But he has no AMBITION, he doesn't have it. welfare is like, ok you want to make a life to contribute to pay it back, scandinavians have a heavy unspoken contract about whatever you take, you have to at the VERY least put all that back. No ambition, NOTHING. He's like
>well i went from niggers trying to kill me over some bullshit, and now i don't have to worry about any of that, i have food and drink, i have some clothes, i have a place to live, i can even get offers for activities to get me exercizing (to get unemployed self motivation). It's crazy.

It's no ambition, why don't they get anywhere. Let's have a concert and send them some money. THEY DON'T HAVE THE MINDSET WHATSOEVER. it's just like mind of a very young child.

the eritrea nigger was on praktik as a pleb, like a praktikum, they send them out in many companies offer them opportunity (mostly for danes for obvious reasons) so if they show something maybe it will lead to something but they working, not there anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

excellent thread.

>have a cocaine

Thank you sir.

Well, you white boys stole from us now we be stealin from you karmas a bitch u sound like one too cuz u dont do anything about it except cry while we be laffin at you for paying our shit thanks white boy imma fuck some danish girls now peace

What did we steal from you, what in your mind did we steal from you, can you quantify it? because if it's about ressources, you're wrong, if it's about iq points, it's not their fault, what is it you think white people really stole from you. I heard so many niggers saying to americans they stole something from you. Come clean, what is it you really think white people stole from you? I'm sure you got some white americans around your little finger, but i'm not like that, you don't have shit on me, infact my nation help africans far more than most. Have you ever stepped foot on the african continent. Anyways. Tell me exactly what it is you think 'white people' stole from you? Go ahead. The floor is yours.

nice

... muh dick.

FUCKIN RACIST

Lemme get a footlong Italian bmt on Italian herbs and cheese NIGGER

>youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

I don't know where you found this guy or how you did it but hes a literal gold mine lmfao

>youtube.com/watch?v=Xt1wPjCmeL0

>WHITEY ON THE MOON
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

Well he's right, still sad to see him have to come to terms with his own people's shortcomings though

you know i admire him and i really want the best for him. Whatever i can do. It's really the thing that bugs people out the most about blacks, they don't even think they're doing anything wrong, the moment they admit they're messed up, man you don't even know. And maybe it's not going to make anything right, but man literaly nobody would hate you at that point. The pragmatic problem with that kind of interaction.

They refuse to understand the menace they really are in so many ways. If they just admitted it like, i'm a fucking menace we do so much crime and murder, we don't show up on time, we don't think we need to say i'm going to do this thing, and then NOT FUCKING DO IT AND NOT SHOW UP. It irks a lot of people, if you just say look i'm black i have a lot of problems with this, ok we understand. If you are trying to evaluate yourself with everyone else though. You're going to get resentment because you're not living up to your part. And people hate that.

and when they are in the workplace when they are tasked to do a thing and it's on time since his task might be relevant to implement a further thing, and him saying i didn't do it, or i didn't do it right or whatever, is not going to be appreciated. Because then the bigger thing that was dependent on is no longer happening and someone else has got to do it. And it annoys people. And if you do it, don't expect others to quality verify it for you, it doesn't have to just be good to go it has to be as good as it possibly can be. Euros have that self discipline. And you have to PROVE that people want you, they're not going to hire you because you're black, nobody worth their salt with a real thing that you're doing is ever going to hire you because you're black. Either you know how to do shit or you don't. And nobody cares if you don't. It's up to you to take pride in your own work.

He has his moments.

Good call! And on a related note... Boycotting Subway.

youtube.com/watch?v=NmLtZiQs5f4
A caller telling him a black man can work out less and be athletic build. That's because nigger muscle mass is less than a euro muscle mass that won every strongman contest before the recent degeneracy. The nigger LOOKS more fit, but the slightly obese euro could knock him out in a second. A fully fit euro, you're in for a ride.

Part of that is btw. due to niggers high metabolism combined with their high speed of running, sounds like they were evading predators. I have news for you negros. There were many predators in ancient europe, we killed them all, instead of got used to running so much that the largest predator in northern forests is a fox, and what does the fox say?

Then the british shipped the bad people off to a prison colony in australia/started off of that, and they colonized a landmass that where there are more poisonous and just fucks that want to gouge at you than almost anywhere else, and they turned it into a 1st world country, and that's straya you cunt.

white man isn't afraid of nature, white man saw nature and made it his bitch. And after that loves nature and appreciates everything living and if you ever seen nature programs, they crawl out of there and wants to be the white mans friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

youtube.com/watch?v=3ogrANQGf2g
youtube.com/watch?v=JvrIFIjTGt0
Breaking the cycle.

Do you sincerely think this man isn't insane?

Do you really?

He's out of his mind lol

Its the tough love approach.

But all the black people in the audience say "uh hmm" and "das true" and "preach brother". then they leave and nothing changes.

I mean...

youtube.com/watch?v=77PNj0e_Iyk

official esa int image of mars southern pole promethei planum with a few hints.

Human beings wants to create AI already now there are cults out there thinking that it would be their god.
To the protagonist there is a better solution obviously.

It's better that man doesn't know what directs it and lives again in a new eden again. Innocent towards evil and good. haha. If someone breaks the cycle they have to be some pretty worthy fellows. To allow entry to whoever put the sentinels there.

but we're too far down the line and pose no military threat. Just a bunch of assclowns worrying about how someone else is alpha or whatever. Some preserving their ethnicity, some wanting to do terrible things, thinking they are getting away with it.

Is Uncle Ruckus a real person?

More like Uncle Pompous.