Roosh V vs. Brittany Venti live

youtu.be/2tzaU27C_I4

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/entertainment/alt-right-comedian-sam-hyde-accused-of-sexual-harassment/2018/01/30/ed9e23a-c3c8-11e6-eac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.7cf2c4f1ea38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is actually fascinating

Venti is using her female estrogen mind tricks on roosh who is the top female mind trick expert

It’s like the strongest players of both teams facing off.

Wait, is BV Murdoch-Chan? I just realized her voice sounds very similar.

>implying Venti would be allowed into the 100% Pure Bavarian Phenotype Ethnostate
She's not murdoch-chan

omg this is retarded

Is this legit?

A person doesn't feel comfortable with how someone else is talking to them, but instead of just asking them to stop or walking out (or both), she goes ahead and writes to the Washington Post of all people about it, and makes it a sexual harassment issue? Is she a radical feminist?

Brittany is trolling roosh or she is retarded.

This, fuck this cunt.
After, of course, you send her some shekels.

her eyes are too far apart but she's still weirdly pretty and her body is fucking insane, would smash til I died

that's my input

A bunch of cucks are defending her.

Is the pic in the OP them trolling WP?

That would be pretty neat actually. Sucks that it probably isn't.

naturally. I've never seen any of her content apart from her instagram which I follow for thicc thigh pics. fuck this new soyboy culture of giving your money to thots/neet gamers tho

>tfw brittanys army of beta male whiteknights are spamming the chat that she won

>tfw people will think britanny won this debate because her fucking soyboy beta army spamming it in chat

Injustice.

this sounds suspiciously similar to that crippled artist who got accused.

Yeah its pathetic check how many betas push that $$$ superchat button to defend her.

Holy shit, who is the roosh dude, and why is he btfoing brittany? SHe looks like she's about to cry :o

Did venti kill someone already? Or should I just leave?

I don't get it, if Sam Hyde was making Venti feel uncomfortable why didn't she just walk out and cut all ties? Someone correct me if I'm missing something but I don't think someone has the right to complain when it was in their power to just leave.

Britt waifu!!!

>washingtonpost.com/entertainment/alt-right-comedian-sam-hyde-accused-of-sexual-harassment/2018/01/30/ed9e23a-c3c8-11e6-eac61c0ef74d_story.html?utm_term=.7cf2c4f1ea38

It's fake, dingus

Nobody is perfect? Heretics!

>Lauren Southern claims she's acting traditional now.

Didn't she have a belly shirt in a conference 2 months back?

this is fucking gay
sage eceleb threads

How cringe is this? I don't want to watch

Nice try, go back to lefty discord.

He can't keep getting away with this!

Are you sure she isn't just at an elaborate level of Hyde-Posting?

It's pretty fucking bad.

roosh is so fucking based
exposing these roastie whores as attention seekers

Annika thinks she is attractive...

more power, bigger sledge hammer pls. THE WORLD MUST BURN

roosh is a sand nigger and his views are sand niggerish id rather have homo degeneracy than listen to a sand nigger tell us about society

I wouldn't know, I've only heard of this until now.

this is worse than reality tv
are you autists watching this ironically?

Roosh is honestly getting dumpstered the dude has to be a spook working with the kikes

No venti is her own character. See the kekistan episode

wish they would ask Brittdawg if she actually posted boobs on Sup Forums

she cooked dirt on some cooking live stream and they shut it down for being racist

this is so fucking gay
i can't believe you faggots are watching this
i'm out
enjoy your e-celeb group therapy lol

Give them some spice with it. sage

Honestly, I should probably drop the stream. This isn't like the debate with Jared Taylor.

Should've expected this when he invites women in.

This is the definition of pointless stupid e-drama.

everyone wants to fuck roosh