300 000 CHINESE TROOPS MOVED TO NK BORDER

>BACK THE FUCK OFF U.S.A
As US Forces prepare to strike, China is ready to fight to death.
english.chosun.com/m/svc/article.html?contid=2018020501359

Other urls found in this thread:

thediplomat.com/2015/08/why-did-china-amass-tanks-at-the-north-korean-border/
theduran.com/henry-kissinger-says-that-a-a-pre-emptive-attack-against-north-korea-is-strong-possibility/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Putin Trump and Xi are working together. They are making sure that Israel doesnt pull off any false flags. Trump is about to expose Israel's bullshit on America.

>On Jan. 24, Taiwan's Central News Agency reported that the 78th Group Army, the first Chinese military unit that would cross the border into the North in the event of a war on the Korean Peninsula, has been armed with newest surface-to-air missiles against South Korean and U.S. aircraft and missiles.

I think NK should be more worried. China isn't exactly cool with Yung Kim

Aa you know very little outside of pertol theft and child rape I will help you.
This is in place to keep the NK civies in NK. They are NOT putting 300k Chicom troops on the SK/NK border. Also sage because of flag.

Yeah but after a week or 2 when NK is wiped out, their may be a land grabs battle which is also what theyre prepping for.

also see

they are preparing send their troops in as aide, just like in the original korean war.

They do this literally every year.

what? they dont?

Mate they've been doing this since Maidan riots.
It's pretty much "Just in case"

NK's been on the verge of war for about seven years or more and they'll likely be at war longer then trump's presidency. I'd like a happening just as much as you but NK's likely not going to be fighting anyone any time soon. MAD doesn't benefit any state right now.

International political drama between China, Russia, and NK on their shared border region and your sorry ass is whining about muh is real. Get laid, get some booze, get fucking meds or whatever you need because you have a malfunction

bomb them too, see if i give a fuck

thediplomat.com/2015/08/why-did-china-amass-tanks-at-the-north-korean-border/

Just for an example.

Mate.
Stop being a lazy happening fag.
It gets annoying because actual happenings become less and less exciting.

THEYRE ON THE SAME SIDE FUCKFACE

>Pol is addicted to happenings
>Still thinks anything will ever happen in Norkland

This thread sucks and is boring. I'm sleepy.

>300 000 troops

Wait a minute, the Chinese are not prepared to fight the US. They can barely keep the civil unrest in check in their own country as it is.If anything, they're going to try and stop the swarms of North Korean refugees seeking refuge through the Chinese border

this

9/11

Actually every non happening eg somali superbowl FF, memo, stock market crash just gets us more excited for the real happening. Only real happening fags will understand the level of adrenaline in the final happening, majorly due to being jaded from a tonne of non events.

the thing that everyone seems to be forgetting is that once the us strikes FIRST, china will support NK. thats what they stated..

Oooh fug oooooooph fug oooooooooooooooh fug is this it? WWIII? Jesus? The White Throne Judgement?

wew

300,000 would be substantial if it was a nation like our own.
However, China has 2 Million soldiers in service, and they're travelling between posts in their own country. The only plausible thing to say in regards to this is that it's posturing.

>Stock market crash
jesus, you're one of those faggots
Call me when the bombs drop, bub.

Delusional faggot

how come these threads allways appear at the same time?

>implying they will

>implying i give a fuck what you say

Because JIDF coordinate their threads

Jews literally sit in an office and try and control the narrative on this board.

Some US think-tanks are not too worried about Chinese / Russian retaliation.
Are welcoming it, in fact.

Happening fags, albiet a important part of our board tend to be in some sort of warped reality of their own where they're showcasing the most pressing news.

In reality they're like the jackasses who think that a train moving military equipment is a sign of war, rather then repositioning.

why would the jews post happening threads tho?

We gonna kill some yellows, we gonna kill some yellows.

Because this is fake news. This is predictive programming. They might try and false flag NK again to try and spark WW3 so Trump can't drain the swamp.

china has no fucking interest starting a war they can't win. they're bluffing. welcome to politics dipshit.

>predictive programming
good call.

Just when I got my hopes up.

Imo SHTF after Olympics, so about a month

Exactly, any retaliation from the Chinks and Rooskies will only escalate the situation into a no win scenario for them. The best they can do is posturing to hopefully deter any US strike.

sitrep Sup Forums

Anyone who thinks China or Russia is working with them is delusional. China and Russia do their own thing. If your thing is against their thing, they will strike back. It's not different now than it ever was. China and Russia will never allow the US to take over the North and expand US influence on the peninsula.

By attacking NK? One of the few and most anti-Israeli countries left in the world?

Russia China and USA are working together.

Trump was the first President in the history of the USA to be invited into the Forbidden City.

ONLY 300,000 troops? Wew lad it's gonna be a fun time

Never forget the USS liberty and American souls on board lost at the jews hand!

and he fell for it. just like you.

monitor the us ships, thats the real sign

Trump is being lured into a trap. China stroked his ego and played him like a child, telling him how great he is and how special they think he is. They knew it was his weakness and it worked. Now Trump is about to make the mistake of assuming China will ever be an ally.

This

>If numbers;

Cause of war; 2018 Winter Olympics Massacre

I will never forget the USS Liberty or any of the false flags that Israel has committed on the USA.

No. You're just JIDF. WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO FUCKING RETARDED?

I'm looking forward to Armageddon

>MAD doesn't benefit any state right now.
NK isn't remotely close to "MAD"-tier. Even if they magically fixed all their missiles overnight the most they could do is fry a few hundred thousand west coast degenerates.

me too

>USFK only has 22 000

They will be avenged and America will have its justice!

BAIT

Think he meant Chinese nukes

>I had my "DEAR LEADER BTFO DRUMPF" post all written in my head and everything

Pathetic

theduran.com/henry-kissinger-says-that-a-a-pre-emptive-attack-against-north-korea-is-strong-possibility/

>Henry Kissinger says a "pre-emptive attack" against North Korea is a "strong" possibility

Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger has said that he agrees with the aggressive statements President Trump has made towards North Korea.
Kissinger also warned Congress last week against potential military intervention near Russian and Chinese borders without the world’s support.
The former Secretary of State said that the Trump Administration “will hit that fork in the road, and the temptation to deal with it with a pre-emptive attack” against North Korea “is strong, and the argument is rational.”

PJ Media reports…

The Trump administration has signaled that North Korea would be crossing a red line if it developed nuclear capability for its intercontinental ballistic missile program.
Yet some policy officials and military experts claim that North Korea has already crossed that line, or is at least very close to attaching nuclear warheads to its missiles.

Kissinger offered his thoughts on the impending “fork in the road,” in which the administration may consider pre-emptive military action or increasingly tighter sanctions.
“... the temptation to deal with it with a pre-emptive attack is strong, and the argument is rational.... Nixon’s secretary of State told members of the Senate Armed Services Committee. “But in any event, my own thinking, I would be very concerned by any unilateral American war at the borders of China and Russia, in which we are not supported by a significant part of the world, or at least of the Asian world.”

The current North Korean trajectory, Kissinger continued, could lead to nuclear proliferation throughout Asia, as he believes South Korea will not accept being the only Korea without nuclear capability. Japan will follow suit.

there better be a war with rocketman this month,,
I've got 40$ bet going on with this

HENRY KISSINGER ISNT ALLIES WITH TRUMP FAGGOt

TRUMP NEVER SIGNALS HIS MILITARY MOVES.

THIS IS LITERALLY PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING FOR A FALSE FLAG.

Why would the Chinese line up at the North Korean border? -

i think itll be march- april user

Stop refugees and prep for invasion to help NK

Who was in the WH the day Lavrov and Kisylak met Trump?
Hmmm?

Depends on what their plan is. Could be a couple of things:
1. They cooperate with US. In this scenario they are preventing NK refugees from flooding into China.
2. They are opposing the US. In this scenario they will march into NK and take direct control to keep the current border at the DMZ.

Mexico just sent 70 thousand troops to the boarder of Texas.
>what is going on.

You mean the day that Trump told Russia about a Mossad operation?

source.

Yawn. Tell me when they invade.

They literally do this all the time stop being a douche nozzle

>2. They are opposing the US. In this scenario they will march into NK and take direct control to keep the current border at the DMZ.

China invading and conquering NK would actually make our life way easier.

scared?

You obviously missed the Emergency National Security Press Briefing today, user. We are going to push the Mexican border to Mexico City. REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!

Yes... The details of which had already appeared in MSM.

Rocket man can read english?

he speaks 7 different languages.

Proofs?
Or it’s fake and gay like the fag you are

It's not to keep America out. It's to keep the Norks in. Chinkberg would rather mow down a million fleeing civilians/defectors then let a single one into their country.

Why the fuck would Trump be allied with a zionist, when he revealed a Mossad plot to hack planes with laptops and control them? Fuck off israeli scumfuck shill.

FFS. This thread again.
He was educated at a top notch international school in Switzerland.
Stop drinking the CNN Kool aid about the guy.

300k or 300 million, whats a bunch of soldiers compared to a nuke?

China has nukes too, its for ground invasion after tactical nukes. China nor USA will use large nukes (unless by mistake) that close to Russia.

would suck to be a chink running around a radioactive wasteland.
But who cares, there's a billion of em

It's amazing that after demonstrating time and again the scale at which the
media is willing to lie - that people still believe everything they say about Nth
Korea despite a complete and total absence of evidence.