Military

Time to show how chad our military is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQxW_ipxEEo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(badge)
youtube.com/watch?v=u2sr7dYSD3s
youtu.be/l-m3XHUSN08
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhb6yf-j6JA
youtu.be/fDLEyB4GR2Q
youtu.be/9AIAKVst7jw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QzntZLHcYy0
youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg
youtube.com/watch?v=cdKumkP50Lo&list=RDzRJ7jdI1YdQ&index=9
archive.fo/yI5tO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i hope he gets some rockets and missiles out on those trucks like the other countries do

Good! This country needs more tangible patriotic fervor. An event where Americans can salute and feel pride in their fellow citizens will be great. And it’ll reveal the faggy leftists as the anti-American scum that they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

This will trigger libs gloriously.

>Hold a military parade to honor veterans
>Millions of democrats show up to disrupt the parade
>News headline, democrats hate veterans

Trump isn't even playing 4D chess anymore, he's literally just Bugs Bunny at this point.

He sets up a giant trap, with a sign on it that says THIS IS A TRAP, and then he goes "I bet democrats aren't stupid enough to walk into this trap"

Who's gonna pay for it?

Fuck yeah

Trump got the idea from Macron, he liked France's July 14th parade.

I can only imagine it getting crashed by a bunch of dreamers and BLM people.

>Dreamers and BLM hate america

great look for them in the neutral public's eye

Paint the tanks like the American Flag. Have thousands of American Flags everywhere. Then watch the degenerates complain and reveal themselves as traitors.

Yeah, then we get glorious footage of MPs beating their asses.

they are already getting triggered

I have wanted this for my entire life. When I was a kid (in the 80s, oldfag here) all the movies showed big bad Soviet parades but never any of ours. I want to see America whip out it's enormous cock and slap it on the table for the world to see.

Even these starving manlet gooks look badass marching in uniform.
>The military is so full of niggers the 56% meme will become the 6% meme tho

Better uniforms would be nice.

Wow, we'll be as alpha as france and north korea.

shit forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQxW_ipxEEo

DRUMPF BTFO

>The black triangle was a symbol in concentration camps to signify "asocial" or "work-shy"

He's literally celebrating the fact that he's a lazy parasite.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(badge)

What would be the music Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=u2sr7dYSD3s

>Time to show how chad our military is
>inb4 mutt and polish officers

>What would be the music Sup Forums?
This is a parade celebrating america. That's easy. Literally just do every march by Sousa.

youtu.be/l-m3XHUSN08

>soviet style

Didn't we have the Military do massive parades when the soldiers came back from WWII?

Our soldiers from Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan deserve something like that

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhb6yf-j6JA

Youtube "Totalitarian Martial Industrial"

Like the military parades they have in Moscow?

I AM FULLY ERECT

This is great. Next he needs to improve our military uniforms. The only good looking ones are the Marines.

youtu.be/fDLEyB4GR2Q

Fuck yeh, if we're gonna be third world we may as well be a dictatorship than a fucking (((democracy)))

Hahaha cry harder liberals

There are military parades everywere.
And there is literally nothing wrong with it.

>This will trigger libs gloriously.

This is expected. But what the left wont expect (because they are legitimately brainwashed and have to power to reason for themselves) is that the military will be radicalized to a far-right ideology by seeing the vile hatred that the left has for patriotic servicemen. Top tier propaganda exercise imo.

100% media will says its like a dictator looking at his military.

see

i can only get so erect

They robbed the Army of their greens

it is you retard...

They are expecting this.
The media will be forced to either look the other way and be criticized by the left. Or they will shit on the parade because fascism an sheit, and alienate the military.
Both ways, the media loses.

either way trump loses...the USA dont do this. I dont know what you leafs do but We dont have to show off the military just look at the budget

Nothing wrong with this. I don't think we've had a full military parade since the end of the first Gulf War.

Apparently Trump got the idea from his visit to France on Bastille Day. The French military has a fucking HUGE parade and Trump attended one. He was so impressed that he wants us to do one too.

I think July 4th would be a great day for it. We need something like this.

Both navy and marines have good uniforms because they are both iconic and traditional. Army needs to get its shit together and air force is a meme.

You're not an American you fucking nigger, you never were

We had a big ticker tape parade when the First Gulf War was over. General Stormin' Norman was at the head of it, leading his troops.

It was great.

>SOON

We're not supposed to even have a standing army you fucking nigger. A military parade is completely antithetical to this country's founding spirit.

>What would be the music Sup Forums?
HAIL
TO
THE
MOTHERFUCKING
CHIEF
youtu.be/9AIAKVst7jw

>A military parade is completely antithetical to this country's founding spirit.

So is everything the Democrat party campaigns on.

He needs to stick to chess and keep his faggot liberal ass out of America's business

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QzntZLHcYy0

Trump is the American Kim Jong Un. Literally never spanked.

Hugo Boss might be able to lend a hand again. Best business decision ever made.

Allowing any non-whites to be citizens is antithetical to this country's founding "spirit," you flaming homosexual, but I don't see you lolbert MUH CONSTITUTION faggots kvetching over that

Oh fuck off....a military parade every century is okay. We haven't had one in several decades.

youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public" -Theodore Roosevelt

You could say the same thing about the US military. Who did fuckall on 9/11 btw.

Oh please. He got the idea from Kim Jong Un, it's like they share the same demented brain.

But if he says he got the idea from France and not North Korea, then his "idea" looks more respectable, and not childish like Trump is.

>Trump orders a military parade.
>the tard class of journalists instantly starts shitting themselves.
>This is literally Nazis, they say.
>this parade cost the US taxpayer 77 gorilion dollars, they say.
>that money could have cured cancer and sent all our children (of single moms) to college, they say.

And they wonder why no one believes them anymore.

Patriotism doesn't mean supporting your country, supporting your president, supporting your military right or wrong. It means wanting to live in a country that acts rightly not wrongly, wanting a president who acts rightly and not wrongly, wanting a military that acts rightly and not wrongly.

Otherwise you might as well paint the tanks like the Russian flag, you fucking pussy sycophants.

Trump and his whole cadre are all traitors btw. He won't even impose sanctions on Russia, because Vlad is blackmailing him.

How many memorial day parades have you disrupted just to be "critical"?

I do kvetch over that and I believe only land owning white males should be allowed to vote.

A military parade would bring in lots of money for local businesses as well as be a fun day out for the kids. What's the problem?

He did rightly by me. Our taxes are going down, are they not?

Disrupting a Memorial Day parade could possibly result in a severe asskicking in certain parts of the country.

Liberals hate the military and don't want to see it. If they see a parade, they might be triggered or some shit.

>calls Dems treasonous at Ohio speech
>now this

WEW LADS GET READY

>all this libtard delusion

What's it like being a literal stooge for globalist capitalists

That's my point. He talks shit about how disrespecting the military is just expressing his right to be critical, but he would never have the balls to actually start shit at a veterans day parade.

>parade starts
BLM and Antifa stands in front parade to show they aren't afraid of Trump's white nationalist military
>they start to chimp out when they get pushed back
>military is marching with loaded rifles
Let's make it happen captain.

soon I hope, there needs to be a cleansing

You idiots who keep misusing the word "triggered" are like braindead fratboys who shit up the wall in a public restroom then laugh when the next guy who comes into the stall doesn't want to see that shit, and then accuses a reasonable person of being "triggered" by their fat stupid boorishness.

I think Kasparov knows a bit about leaders trying to look strong.

The stock market had its worst point drop in history under Trump, Trump is all buttfrustrated everyone doesn't clap for him, now Trump wants a big military parade like he's a fucking child or Kim Jong Un. It's fucking pathetic. Trump is pathetic.

Senator Tammy Duckworth, who's a veteran btw, said she swore an oath to the Constitution, not "Cadet Bone Spurs." LMFAO.

If Trump loves the military so much, why did he skip Vietnam three times?

There's only so much bollocks people can handle until they start turning. Trump takes two sips of water and the leftist media hounds him for it, people are slowly being red pilled. It'll never happen in the UK though, we're too 'diverse'.

We’re getting military parades back? That’s the best news today.

So is black and women unemployment, people will never be happy though

be gone shill
day of rope is coming

I'm a veteran. That shit wouldn't fly....at all...

Can't do shit without you establishment shill faggots faggifying everything. Both of you need to piss off and stop LARPing like you give a shit about military folks that you all trash constantly.

hahahaha you so funny johnny

All of the sudden Sup Forumstards give a shit about the military.

>let me tell you about patriotism
>Trump and his whole cadre are all traitors btw

>Time to show how chad our military is

i thought we were just seeing obama's economy though

This country's founding spirit is gay.

Oh man...the shitstorm about him having two scoops of ice cream was real man. It was "BREAKING NEWS!" for a full two weeks.

I don't know if you get the same coverage in the UK that we do, but it was so ridiculous that it was fucking sad.

Something from Hugo Boss? FASHY!

its not to look at the budget. As I said in an earlier post: its a propaganda exercise to:
a: increase patriotic fervor in the already patriotic
b: expose the military to crazed lefty protestors, leaving them to make reasonable conclusion that the left is full of treasonous commies.

Hope that helps you understand the optics of this stunt.

>I want to see America whip out it's enormous cock and slap it on the table for the world to see.
You mean the one that was totally impotent on 9/11?

You mean the one that couldn't even win a war in Vietnam after uselessly sacrificing over 58,000 soldiers (and those are just the dead ones).

You mean the one that can't even win a war in Afghanistan after 16 goatfucking years?

It's breddy gud

Imagine if he plays that mexican song that Mike Judge loves using for transitions. Fuckin based, and spics would be dumbfounded.

youtube.com/watch?v=cdKumkP50Lo&list=RDzRJ7jdI1YdQ&index=9

>inb4 stronk womanlet platoon leaders in the front

Carter page FBI agent all along

Deep state pants on head retarded

Media blackout including Reddit and this fucking place thanks hiroshijew

archive.fo/yI5tO

Military needs to purge the fbi

>The stock market had its worst point drop in history under Trump
The stock market close at a positive high,
>Trump is all buttfrustrated everyone doesn't clap for him
Trump was fucking joking when he said it was treason
>now Trump wants a big military parade like he's a fucking child or Kim Jong Un. It's fucking pathetic. Trump is pathetic.

Senator Tammy Duckworth, who's a veteran btw, said she swore an oath to the Constitution, not "Cadet Bone Spurs." LMFAO.
What's wrong with a military parade? Lots of countries do it, and you're laughing at some retarded joke from Sen. Duckworth? Stop being such a butthurt shill you fucking faggot.

Ours is breddy gud*