All countries who are not progressive to an extremely stupid level are going to die and get left in the dust when the...

All countries who are not progressive to an extremely stupid level are going to die and get left in the dust when the true UBERMENSCH arises from the experimental sludge that is our accelerationalist states.

Errr... umkay

FAG

africa's birth rates will muddle with your fever dreams, leaf

Hello Canadian dog, are you enjoying having your brain fried by radiowaves convincing you that being nice will get you what you want?

It's not that simple. Being nice is a cool trait, but you can't nice your way through a way.

*nice your way through a war

>tfw no cuddle tiger
Why even live

that tiger has been mutilated, it doesn't have claws. it's probably in pain whenever it walks

T-I-G-E-R-S???

>caring this much about the tiger
that monk has gone years without a female

The Buddhists were caught harvesting Tiger organs and selling them on the black market.

ok, but it still has teeth and could easily eat you asshole first in no time flat.

An ubermensch would never put a collar on a tiger, or keep it in a cage. Only human trash do that.

tfw no tiger to eat my asshole.

Just want to clarify, not into having sex or anything with Animals. Just wanted to be edgy and funny. I don't know the story behind the picture, but it is a nice picture of a nice tiger hugging a man who is probably budist.

I love tigers and bears and dogs, but would never do anything weird, as my previous post suggests.

Even if you were, you wouldn't be able to be judged on a site like this

An ubermensch would never put a collar on a nigger, or keep it in a cage. Only human trash do that.

>Swedecucks today, swedecucks in 1857

>mfw The Human Instrumentality Project is real

thank you for the comfort. Please no bully.

Tigers!

somebody explain this meme to me

Seriously Sweden, Germany, and Canada are the trifecta that will lead us to the new age of men.

Rhodesia, S. Africa. Only people coming from there are hellbent in getting the fuck out.

Same goes for California nowadays.

accelerationism is the only way forward
no other ideology matches its rate of progress

Russian government paid for some off brand memes, mainly singing Russia's praises, including the fact that Russia has TIGERS. So some poles decided to literally a figuratively rape the meme.

Over the last decade the projections for African population growth have topped out at around 4 billion by the end of the century. Recently, however, there are some very serious geopolitical thinkers who believe it won't get near that number due to famine incoming. In fact, many of them predict that Earth's entire population will top out around 8 1/2 billion. While Africa's population will grow, it won't grow nearly as large as has been projected.

You don't know how cat paws work, do you?

What the fuck are you talking about. There are no great men here. What, are you gunna' put Gavin McGinnes up against the tantric yoga masters of the East? Fucking please.

>All countries who are not progressive
>UBERMENSCH

yeah, 40 years of (((progress))) in the west really shows us what the future is going to be like.