SPACEX IS A FUCKING JOKE!

LIKE, WHAT THEY JUST DID WAS RETARDED, THEY SEND A CAR "CUZ Y NUT!?", JUST, WHAT THE FUCK!?, ugh, can we start a meme about spacex being a joke of a space program, especially elon musk!, and hopefully we can take that space program down!

You know that it was just a test of the Falcon Heavy? Normally they use concrete or steal as weight. This time they used a Tesla as marketing gag.

It wasn't about sending a car into space...

yea, and thats the thing, why would they do corporate bullshit for this stuff!, this is serious business!

It's pretty clear that nothing is as it appears at SpaceX. It's all a front.

spacex
goatcx

HOLY SHIT
IS HE
IS THIS REAL

post some virgin vs chad memes, of the virgin musk vs the chad von braun!

>why would they do corporate bullshit for this stuff
Why would Musk use one of his companies to promote another one of his.

Seriously user, this launch is on every news worldwide. It was a genius idea

SpaceX and that Musk fag have always been a joke and this just proves it

>genius idea

How many multi billion dollar companies have you founded in your life so far?

You don't understand marketing

>Space X
>Space Sex
They're mocking us. Space is fake

you don't understand serious space exploration

Shill thread, trying to make it look like Sup Forums hates everything under the sun. Musk is a testament to white ingenuity, gtkrwn

>tfw these are the people trying to shit on Elon Musk

don't bring anti-science BS in here, its best to use science to prove that there total space faggots!

Maybe it just looks like a car.

>hopefully we can take that space program down
that's retarded

but spaceX isn't /ourspaceprogram/ , we need to shut it down, and wait until a true ascist making a true space program!

This. They shoulda put a human in it first try like go hard or go home smdh

the day we can do crazy shit like send a car into space for shits and giggles is capitalism at it's finest

man I think Tesla is a government-subsidized pile of shit but Musk is a lot cooler in my book after this

the car doesnt fucking matter you nob, he did that cus he could, its a test. The success allows him to rub it in the faces of his competition. If you havent caught on to why this launch is an amazing feet ESPECIALLY as a supposed nazi, then you might as well find an amish community or a fucking jungle tribe and set up with them because the people of technological civilization are changing the world for the better and someday maybe other worlds and they dont give a fuck about you, and definitely dont need you. Van Braun would be ashamed.

It was about sending a message

elon musk
>wants to send peps to mostly unexplored worlds
wants capitalism and corporatism to prosper in space
>the first settlers on the moon and mars will most likely be nigger gay tranny kikes

Hello NASA

Test flight. Use basic wait or promote your other company. I don't understand how you think this is bad idea.

Oh wait. You're a fucking retard. I get it.

Elon Musk done more for space exploration than all serious people together. Sometimes you need a sociopathic manchild billionaire to get shit done.

so what, should everything be state owned? should everything be state centralized?

They also managed to land the rocket boosters in tandem.
Also, Musk truly believes we are living in a computer simulation, which we are, so he's one smart cat.

It's a publicity stunt. Everything Elon musk does it a stunt to bring investors to his meme companies.

It's all fake bullshit, special effects and other nonsense. There is no way to penetrate the dome.

Because if the car explodes they are out like a hundred grand. If actual payload explodes they are out billions if not more. It's a test dude, you know, the thing you do before you do something for real to better understand and mitigate the risks.

This. Zuma is functional. There was no failure. Stay mad, heathens.

shill post here, don't listen to OP

It's the moon landing all over again!

>don't bring anti-science BS
shut the fuck up you retarded nerd

>"we"
you fucking shill, Sup Forums is not your army
putting a car in orbit to mars is objectively badass
so fuck you a GTFO

Take off your flag, JIDF.

ONE DAY ZE FASCISTS WILL RISE! AGAIN, AND WE'LL SHOW YOU NORMIES HOW SPACE EXPLORATION SHOULD BE DONE!,
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEE!!!!!! /polspaceprogram/ unite!

So did the centre part land or what?

this has to be the most retarded post on Sup Forums. Lemme guess you are a writer for the BBC

Putin go away and every return...with each Elon launch your ships become less relevant

wow the amount of russian ITT

memeflags on absolute overshill suicide watch today over this rocket launch

hmm i wonder why?

Jew spotted.

If you dislike Elon Musk you don't belong here

America. FUCK YEAH.

Best FUCK YOU to the rest of the cucks that inhabit Earth.

Suck our cum out of your wive's dick, shitbirds.

Ayyo mah nugga no wha i sayin brugh, fee fy fo fiddy

Fuck off nigger

> serious business
> business

Correct you fucking tard.
It is BUSINESS
i.e. private sector

Sage this fucking pathetic, retarded thread.

Fine with me. Whatever gets us up there.

>white men doing next level shit
>shills gyrating until frothy

okey, desu, i know its a test, but the idea of using a car for space is just retarded desu, its a total joke!, and besides, who the hell use's tesla cars anyway, and also, elon musk's plans are too crazy, we cant we explore the moon and mars via scientist, before we send people there #scientistsfirst

Its a pretty brilliant marketing stunt. Also I'd like to see you build a rocket and make it fly.

did you even watch the launch you dumb nigger?

Get off this board you mouthbreathing sister-fucker

It's like none of you pussies has ever seen Heavy Metal.

say's the one who stole 'german' technology!

It was a demostration of the FH you stupid fucking nigger. How fucking hard is it for you to understand this? When new rockets are sent on test flights they are loaded with weitght. Normally concrete and steel. This time they sent a car. The test was for the rocket, not the payload. Again, you are perhaps the most stuped fucking nigger to ever visit this board.

This post is either by NASA or a brainlet

>its a total joke
THAT WAS THE POINT

this here

>be rich
>send a car to mars because you can
Methinks someone is jelly

Where's the difference these days. All qualified people work in the private sector

Stop talking faggot, no one respects your opinion or existence in general.

> to prove that there total space faggots
Okay. You’re clearly an idiot.

SAGE

You are trying way to fucking hard and that is why everyone know for certin that you are just a Shill. I do not know why you even try. Fucking kill your children nigger.

Nazis got wiped out because evolution demanded it. Survival of the fittest is bitch, but ultimately she is just.

>americans clap after wasting resources and polluting outer space

>send a car your company manufactures into space
Ftfy

Just stop. you are making a fool out of yourself.

Show us your flag Leaf

Yeah spaceX is gay and fake

Nazi scientists are the reason we reached the moon. All the good scientists that worked for NASA in the early years were nazis from Germany.

Not as fake as your ass.

Is China jealous? You sound jealous.

The nazis only lost due to running out of resources. Survival of the fittest has nothing to do with that war. In fact the modern day technology we use today was stolen from the germans.

also the 2 theoretically "different" camera views of the 2 boosters coming back to earth were exactly the same video feed, even tho the announcers keep saying again and again "uumh look, we know those look very similar but yah... those are 2 totally different cameras"

also the third one probably crashed lol, the video feed always ends because "muh shaking of the antennas"

give me a fucking break
it's all a big show business scam, and everyone's buying it

what a fucking joke

Guess what you stupid fucker the second some poor ass bitch like you can ever make it in to space it will be filled with advertisements.

Tard

Yes, but just because you have good ideas doesn't mean evolution gives a crap.

pretty sure chinese and perhaps russian shills are seething

my man elon musk came with the hardest flex of the century sending a fucking car into space for 90 million dollars like its nothing, what are you doing?..... oh

Not as fake as your culture

Why would they look different? Assuming everything is balanced perfectly why would one side look different from the other?

Joo

SpaceX is a private company so they can do w/e they want with their rockets. Starman did however give us some sweet HD live feed of the round earth.

Flat earthers BTFO.

Well I don't have one so, I guess nothing could be fake.

it's exactly the same feed, they land in the same pad

if you wasn't able to figure this out, you're retarded, i'm sorry

FUCK BOTH FLAT EARTHERS AND SPACEX!, and you faggot!

You’re so fucking stupid it must be painful for you, truly.

they used a car because it's a marketing tool, they don't actually want to "use it in space", and we have already explored the moon and mars, the goal is to get people on mars so we can say we've done it. It would be the biggest flaunt of how great capitalism is if a private company in the US lands the first person on Mars. and half of you assholes believe the moon landing was fake for some fucking reason, don't know why you would degrade america in that way.
fucking nazis man...

Is OP butthurt pidorashqua?

elon musk's true form!

Hopefully the car is just a carbon fiber or whatever shell for a bunch of electronics... I doubt they sent a useless heavy car up there for no reason. If they did they're retarded

Why the fuck do y'all get your panties in a bunch about Musk and SpaceX?