pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/retirement-gamble/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Obama economy returns!

Praise Obama!

(0)(0)
DON'T
PANIC

FPBP, hahahaha

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMPPPPFFFF!!!!! It was her turn!

THANKS OBAMA

Fucking idiots who were panicking know nothing of a bull market and inflation worries.

Volatility returns tomorrow

>deadcat bounce

The global stock market is a mess, no sane individual can believe it is not. It was there before Trump but won't be there if he drains the swamp.

Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't

That is the current state of the white man, much to my chagrin,

What the fuck is going on with the boards tonight? It’s we’ve been invaded by a literal army of high school kids. In all my years here I’ve seen such a dip in post quality like tonight. Is Sup Forums raining us? Is Tinder?

WTF is going on?

lmao
This kills the Obama leaf.

Something is being slid. Potential slide targets

- market crash preemption so they can liquidate before retail investors bail
- 2nd special council
- carter page fbi links
- weiner directory drop

What else? This feels coordinated more than usual.

>the goyim are getting 3% pay raises due to low unemployment and competition in the labour market
>pull it

hail obama

Gotta dip before it sky rockets up and up and up as it inversely puts a lot of pressure on companies to outperform themselves fiscally each quarter too cater to appeasing shareholders. And the only way to do that is by micromanaging each crevice to squeeze each penny from your souls. That means lay offs and automation, inflation, all happening at an exponential rate. And the bubble will burst accordingly. Now if there's another resolve, itll be to stave off job loss and automation, or to invent a dramatic, revolutionary life changing invention that creates a new ecosystem in the economy.

>dead cat bounce
oh boy do you have a lot to learn

What you just witnessed today is people buying "the dip". Meaning that people bought because they thought it was "lower" and not that it wasn't discount because it's about to crash.

It’s getting silly in here now

It was a rally pump so the institutional investors could recoup the 5% losses from yesterday and slowly shift to less riskier asset classes while leaving the daytraders holding bags

Sup Forums has always been shit

>the market's gonna crash any day now
>Mueller's gonna find something any day now
>Pence is gonna invoke the 25th amendment any day now

Should I switch my 401k to less aggressive? It's 90/10 right now on the risky side.

True, though tonight it feels like microwaved shit being set on fire to direct attention away from the potentially interesting piles of shit we normally sift through

No, bonds are going to go down a shit ton when the feds hike rates

MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT

Depends on your age. Risk exposure should be adjusted based on desired retirement year. If you feel like you can time the market you'll end up another pink wojak unless you spend 100s of hours a month watching the big boys.

PROTIP: Watch SEC form 4 filing trends to get a feel for smart money sentiment.

401k is a scam unless you have low fees and your employer matches enough to offset them:
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/retirement-gamble/

MFW it's all trump hating liberals who panicked. Great time to buy.

I'm upset because my portfolio took a $900 dollar hit, and after a 600pt recovery only recovered $189

Thank god its a high dividend spread.

So leave it in risky?

Wouldn't it be easiest to go 50/50 as per (((The Intelligent Investor)))?

I don't really follow what's going on, but I've heard a few people say stocks are expensive atm.