WTF

Why the fuck is he not seeking re-election? What is going on with all these Republicans?

>Bob Corker
>Jeff Flake
>Orrin Hatch
>And 34 Republican reps are NOT seeking re-election

Only 8 congressional Dems are not seeking the same? What the hell is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/rep-trey-gowdy-announces-plans-to-retire-return-to-justice-system/2018/01/31/a7ddf4a4-06aa-11e8-b48c-b07fea957bd5_story.html?utm_term=.035e075a383e
theepochtimes.com/justice-department-may-have-something-big-in-the-works-over-9000-sealed-indictments_2401511.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He’s tired of pretending to represent the people.

Jumping ship before the GOPolocaust.

He said he was headed to DOJ, didn't he? Maybe he'll replace McCabe. Or Wray. Or he'll have a role in a second special counsel investigation. Gowdy's not done.

This is interesting. As is his defense of Comedy, saying history would judge him more kindly, which is now obviously not the case. I'm thinking they have the goods on him.

Wrong. He said he's done. Going into private practice with some women, which tells me the dirt on him involves an affair or something.

They don't want to end up in a train crash.
Can you blame them?

Because being a politician is GAY AS FUCK and only being president matters.

DOJ job gets way more done and that's what Gowdy wants.

>which is now obviously not the case

The situation is far from over. It sounded more like an allusion to Comey flipping.

>The situation is far from over. It sounded more like an allusion to Comey flipping.

There is absolutely zero evidence for this. If anything, the evidence supports the opposite.

AG Gowdy

he has a lot of money as a congressman means he has sold out

Chief Executioner Gowdy

Trey Gowdy is going to be appointed as a special prosector, at least I hope.

I'm starting to think Mueller is a double flipper

You guys seem delusional. There's no evidence to support any of these hallucinations.

If the AR was smart, they would try to fill these with lowkey supporters. They are not professional or organized enough to do this though. LARPing is a heal of a drug.

>There is absolutely zero evidence

You checked the whole planet, huh? You can't think that if it were true, there'd be proof for you to find on the Internet. Not reasonably, anyway. It remains to be seen.

Get comfortable with that gray area because it's where we live.

Gowdy looks like a grown up version of the banjo playing kid from Deliverance, crossed with a rooster.

My district rep, Ted Poe, isn't, but the republican is set to win. It's bad though because Ted is part of the Tea Party.

Gowdy is a faggot. He taught me that I overestimate my own ability to sniff out the rats from the patriots.

I better not be wrong about Trump

K. Why do you sound nervous?

I'm not concluding anything. His words are unambiguous. He's literally said he's done. He's retiring. Sure, he could be lying, but there is no evidence suggesting he might be. At all. It's not gray. It's black and white. As of now.

Trey "no one goes to jail" Gowdy.

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/rep-trey-gowdy-announces-plans-to-retire-return-to-justice-system/2018/01/31/a7ddf4a4-06aa-11e8-b48c-b07fea957bd5_story.html?utm_term=.035e075a383e

>House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy announced Wednesday that he will retire at the end of the current term and leave politics to return to work in the justice system.

>“Whatever skills I may have are better utilized in a courtroom than in Congress, and I enjoy our justice system more than our political system,” Gowdy said in a statement.

Sorry, archive link came out all fucked up.

I find it concerning that so many congressional republicans are leaving public office. It's highly unusual. Why do you sound like a faggot?

this. trey gowdy is a fucking shill and he always has been. sometimes i cant believe how easily they dupe you goyim with a little bloviated moral grandstanding

>there is no evidence suggesting he might be

Thoughts don't leave evidence behind. Anyway, this:

part of the swamp wants to be drained

Holy shit this. Trey Gowdy is a fucking clown, all you reddit niggers need to go back who think otherwise.

Correct. Probably a little boy. He's a globalist shill

What did he mean by this?

>Corker and Flake are senators and their poll number are so low among GOP they would never win their primary. So to avoid a beating they are quitting.

Gowdy is in the House and has said he is going to work in Justice...hmmmm

Corker is a fag. Glad to see him gtfo.

>>Bob Corker
Implicated
>>Jeff Flake
Implicated
>>Orrin Hatch
874 years old

>Gowdy
We don't call him Rowdy Gowdy Piper for no reason. Gowdy SPECIFICALLY is going back into the Justice Department. I wonder why???
theepochtimes.com/justice-department-may-have-something-big-in-the-works-over-9000-sealed-indictments_2401511.html

funny how all of a sudden this board is completely against gowdy.

the stress is fucking not worth it any more they wise to get the fuck out

got to him

.>

>the evidence supports the opposite
Sources?

Comey? His retarded "That's it?" tweets? Claiming the Nunes memo fucked everything up? Being a bitch in general?

Gowdy? He said he's leaving public office and going into private practice. Practicing law for a firm with some women. He is not going into the Department of Justice, that's not NOT the same thing as the "Justice System," retard.

>Does not vindicate Trump
>Has no impact on Russian probe
Yeah, that's the same thing. What about Mueller and what he's investigating hasn't been made clear about the revelations of the memo? This is why I keep wondering when the leftists are going to figure it out. My bet is they'll still be in denial about it even after she's in cuffs.

>Obama does a thing:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
"On December 9, 2016, Obama ordered the U.S. Intelligence Community to investigate Russian interference in the election and report before he left office on January 20, 2017."

Then the memo drops. The contents of the memo are way more damning than anyone is giving it credit for. Gowdy is "playing it cool" with that comment because, in all actuality, Trump and his campaign/administration AREN'T THE TARGET.

Exactly :)))))))))

My guess is that Gowdy was very effective controlled opposition. He always said the right things, but nothing was ever done. He’s stepping down along with the others that have been leaving due to their corruption.

>He always said the right things, but nothing was ever done
its almost like hes quitting because of that.
woah what a concept

once he is private, can the congress hire him as a contractor special prosecutor to investigate fbi and doj?

>Comey? His retarded "That's it?" tweets? Claiming the Nunes memo fucked everything up? Being a bitch in general?
OK, either you're a bit antsy, or you're pretty good at this "concern shill" shit. I'm going to go with antsy.

Look; you have to take a step back and pretend you don't know anything except for the fact that you are probably being lied to from both sides to protect the right people; and that's something Trump and team are really good at calculating.

Everything you wanted to know about the Dossier and everything that could've brought the cabal down was known well over a year ago. That information was released (over Drudge of all places....) . What happened to it? Absolutely nothing.

What we're witnessing now is a rehash of the facts, to the public, via Fox news. Fox flipped because it's not owned by Al-Waleed any longer. The tiresome job of the Trump Administration could've been over 6 months into his presidency, but too much shit has gone on for far too long, and it's JUST NOW that the general public (Fox viewership) is seeing this info.

Case in point; pic related from Drudge over a year ago.

Gowdy = good guy
Comey = Who really gives a shit
Sessions = Recused until after Mueller is done
Rosenstein = Dead man walking (figuratively)

They (Mega, others) said, right off, that there'd be politicians on BOTH SIDES of the aisle tossing in the towel. Yeah, some of them are going "bye-bye" because they are scared. Others? Circumstantial.

Try not to read into every little thing too much. It'll drive you to drinking.

This, but

>Fox flipped because it's not owned by Al-Waleed any longer

Source? Are you talking about some kind of "underboss" beneath Murdoch? I thought I remember reading that whoever was running Fox News particularly hated Obama, which is why they shat all over him during his terms.

Corrupt Democrats got to him. They must have something on him. They know he was a weapon for the right.

Because all of these republicans are still hoping to have a political career in the future. They see the writing on the wall. This current administration and Trumps brand of republicanism is about to go down hard and they know it. They plan to lay low for a few years then move in to pick up the pieces.

Are you a literal brainlet or a shill?

Do you think anybody in congress can just fucking arrest the whole government because it’s corrupt af? He’s literally done everything in his power to expose every corrupt Jew lib scum that’s ever sat in front of him and has never done anything to hurt Trump. There is not a single person who’s work will be more important in trying these faggot criminals for perjury AND he’s retiring because he wants to go back the justice system (DEPUTY AG GOWDY) What the actual fuck is with the Gowdy hate???

Murdoch officially sold News Corp to Disney on the condition that the Fox News Network and it's subsidiaries would remain out of the hands of the Mouse, essentially it is now it's own independent organization
The Mouse only wanted the rights to the Marvel holdings anyways

Rowdy Gowdy triggering Trumpkins

I pray McCain and Graham will GO!!!

There is literally 0 basis for saying any of this? He’s done nothing but defend the value of our republic, he’s destroyed immigrant loving officials and profs, AND Comey AND Clinton AND he’s always the guy to pry the truth out of people. Seriously fuck yourselves you brain dead cunts

They’re afraid

Lol.

Republicans are offered deals instead of jailtime.

Good to know, but who is Al-Waleed?

My theory on why Gowdy wants to go back to the judiciary is probably because he was disgusted with what he saw
In his interview on Face the Nation, he said basically "don't meet your heroes"

it's almost like there's something going on behind the scenes that implicates republicans

i wonder what it could be

Al-Waleed was one of the Saudi Princes that got brought up on corruption charges in Saudi Arabia by the new Crown Prince
He (Al-Waleed) was probably the richest one, worth $14 Billion at the time, and he was a big DNC/Clinton supporter
I don't know anything about him owning any stake in News Corp, so I can't answer that

When you’re out you’re not really finished, oh?

Yeah, I thought I remembered the name from that. Confused as hell about him owning Fox.

is mueller a private attorney or lawyer or w/e

>t.shill
remember, shareblue niggers will accuse you of being a part of leddit or of the donald when trying to divide and conquer. Trey Gowdy is a standup conservative, people know that, dont need some limp wristed faggot like yourself telling me otherwise

Trump reads nsa logs every night before sleepy time. They never had a chance.

Investigator
All you need to know about how Much will handle this "investigation" is to take a look at how he handled the anthrax killer investigation

Roger Stone actually suggested today this could be the play.

neocons/=/republicans

The purge has begun.

*how Mueller handled the anthrax killer investigation
He never apologized for destroying the life of the guy they swore up and down was the guy, when the actually killer was a scientist from Fort Dietrich

You guys can't see through events very well.

TG is not seeking re-election because he is taking another job. Possible executive branch but more likely DOJ, which is why you wont catch him saying a damn thing that shows any lack of faith in the integrity of the DOJ or their departments.

Mueller's investigation is going to shock the left. NSA's data purge that happened back in January was an evidence purge for blackmail goods that were being held above many peoples heads (Mueller included). When the time comes, Mueller is going to make the FBI look much better than they do right now (if hes lucky we will forgive them for Vegas but dont hold your breath)

Of course he’s a brainlet. There are three types of Trumpfaggots here. In ascending order: 1. Russian trolls (they’re also anti-Trump [or whatever causes chaos] and responsible for all of the Syria/country-bordering-Russia-hate threads), 2. edgelords who are trying to trigger liberals (here of all places), and 3. mentally-retarded hateful NEETs.
3 can’t think for themselves. They’re gullible. They’re incurious. If only they could afford video game consoles, we wouldn’t even see them here.

The sealed indictments most of which have already been.... unsealed. Was waiting for that one.

Gowdy > Ginsburg

When she steps down, he will return, tanned and rested.

what i want to know is once gowdy goes private can he be hired to investgate the fbi and doj

My personal guess.....he was asked by the Republicans.......this was thought out and deliberate.

Cause he's gonna start suing the ever loving fuck out of the government for terrible abuses of power.

Nah, if it was actual dirt he wouldn't be allowed to stay the next 11 or so months

>TG was sent by Nunes to read the report.
>TG actually read the thing.
>TG decides not to run again.
>White House says a second prosecutor is needed shortly after.
maybe...

amen.

he is swamp.

that is why he is leaving. he got while the gitten good.

talks tough in committee and MAGA fools think he is their guy. they always fall for anyone who tells them whats they wants to hear.

investigations, but no one will go to jail. deals being made now

>this. trey gowdy is a fucking shill and he always has been. sometimes i cant believe how easily they dupe you goyim with a little bloviated moral grandstanding
this. even michael savage said he's a phony swamp faggot

yup. bunch of hot air, sound bites, does nothing but protects the swamp and shills for big business puppet masters

you call him Rowdy Gowdy Piper because you are a fool.

you watch political theatre and believe it is real.

lo, to be such a simple creature as you.

>
I Bet he will consider running for president.

finally someone gets it!

Controlled opposition and his job is done.

this dude have many skeletons in HIS CLOSET...you see what I did there

>Shill so retarded he hasn't realized he answered to an obvious shill/troll

Seriously?

Yeah, but I'm willing to bet once this blows over, he might have a position in the DoJ

too much pizza and walnut sauce. same on the dem side but they're too dense to see the coming storm.

draining the swamp

He’s going to run for president you dolt.

This wouldn't surprise me. Recall one of the news shows saying sources indicated Gowdy had higher aspirations.

When Gowdy goes, you know it's fucked.
Cheffetz left in the same way last year.
My guess, blackmail. Threatening families.

Flakes unpopular in his state.

QRD?

----> we have just lost cabin pressure.

>Corker/Flake/Hatch
moderates seeing the Trumpist takeover and saying fuck it, this applies to some of the reps as well, most of the rest are for a variety of reasons, fears of getting BTFO in their moderate district by dems come november, tired of politics, etc.
the amount of republican committee chairman who have retired has been crazy though, most of them shouldn't be retiring when they should be at peak power

>The Mouse only wanted the rights to the Marvel holdings anyways
Galaxy is movie incoming.
>Fox holds Marvels X-men and Fantastic Four