So I read Kakegurui a while back, and in order to celebrate the anime I started gambling, HARD

So I read Kakegurui a while back, and in order to celebrate the anime I started gambling, HARD.

I am down 590 euro and I can't stop. I keep thinking that I got to gamble more to recover my losses, and I am falling harder and further down in to the abyss.

Loan sharks don't really hurt you... do they?

WTF DO I DO GUYS, I FUCKED UP. KAKEGURUI IS FUCKING EVIL

baka

You're not crazy enough. Your losses don't matter. You just need to win big one time. Bet all the money you have. Worst case scenario, you can always kill yourself.

I'll bet you fifty dollars that you won't be able to stop gambling for a week.

Don't fucking tempt me. I started with small sums, and when that was gone it became larger sums in order to recover all the "smaller "sums. I really am fucked here and I am behind on 2 rents since even before this shit.

Fuck

>and I am behind on 2 rents since even before this shit.
That's where you went wrong. You should never gamble when you need money, since then you would be too scared to lose. You should only gamble when you are confident in yourself.

Post ending in 1-5 and I cut my losses and quit, work extra jobs to recover and sell everything which isn't a necessity, 6-0 and I bet everything I own in life on Red.

That's why I only use the penny machines. It ain't much, but I turned 20$ into 200$ a week ago.

re-roll

She's so cute, yet so deranged. Yet being deranged doesn't take away from the cuteness. It's weird.

>How mentally unstable is this bitch anyway

There's a difference between fiction and reality you dumb fucking retard.

You're as stupid as the guy who robbed a bank dressed in a fucking Sasuke costume.

Let us know the results champ
>let's encourage him

Not your blog.

Never gamble when you need money because then you don't play smart and all luck is gone. You gamble for fun, when you have extra money and bills are paid.
590 euro is like 3 months of rent+bills for me. And I work for foreign company so I have a lot of money.

>guy who robbed a bank dressed in a fucking Sasuke costume
All who watch naruto and aren't 10 years old have BRAIN DAMAGE. Same with fairy tail

Not at all. She's just really passionate about her hobby.

Not at all, nyaa.

Game theory, OP.

Any game where you play the house has an expectation below 1, i.e. if you keep playing it forever you will lose everything.

Games with an expectation above 1 exist; you play against other players and the house takes a cut for providing the venue.

Problem is, >1 games like Poker, not only do you have to be very good at them to actually get that expectation (particularly when you subtract the house's cut, which could move it from 1.05 to 0.95), but you need a large amount of float to both absorb the deviation from expectation you get with small numbers, and to allow you to play aggressively and get your positive expectation.

If you're playing low-stakes poker passively, expect to give all your money to someone who isn't.

Enjoy your prison and/or forced labor.

That's not even game theory, that's just general stochastic.
Game theory is about how you play the game.

How about just stop gambling, if it was easy to win money it wouldn't have such a bad reputation

You deserve to lose for being to weak-willed to control your hobby and for letting a manga ruin your life

>letting a manga ruin your life
You realize you are on Sup Forums

Be a housepet

No, line three of

- the expectation is 0.95
- 0.95^ is zero
- therefore the optimal strategy is to not play

is game theory.

You're probably just making shit up. If you're actually serious you should just lose the rest of your money and then kill yourself, sucker

Enjoy your cute animu gambling titties and stay the fuck away from that shit IRL you idiot. Gambling = retard tax. Only exception is the obligatory trip to vegas everyone has to make with their mates once in their life where you expect to lose all your money and drink yourself into a coma.

Imagine being married to her, and coming home every day not knowing if you still have a house, or if she's been blacked by some fucker, or if she brought home the guy's wife for you as a present

Hit rock bottom like Kaiji and fight your way back up

Then repeat five times because Kaiji will never learn.

read Kaiji

>the biggest gambler is you because you married the crazy chick