How do nigger rappers get their guns and why do they never get arrested for flashing them in their videos???

How do nigger rappers get their guns and why do they never get arrested for flashing them in their videos???
youtu.be/daxQ2TCrnTM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jo4PLkHM-Y&list=RD8jo4PLkHM-Y&t=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You must be from New York or something. They just have their homies with no criminal backgrounds buy the guns at Walmart

LAND OF THE FREE NIGGA
SCUUUUUUM GANG

They get them from other niggers. They don't get arrested because they can just have another nigger take the charges in exchange for money. Besides, a lot of niggers are little bitches playing with replicas.

Massachussetts
We have pretty strict gun laws and no rappers

>le $200 tecnine
When will this meme gun just die already

They either steal them or purchase them illegally through straw purchases.

I'm sure the FBI has tabs on most of these "rappers".

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

"You're probably wondering how I got myself into this mess...well, my story starts out no different than anyone else's, but it took a turn for the worst on this day..."

The FBI doesn’t do shit that’s just their local polices problem

>take the charges in exchange for money
This. You would be surprised to find out how many niggers actually enjoy prison

when the tech9 stops being an affordable, reliable, and accurate pistol suitable for home and personal defense. i assume you're some kind of moron who carries a shield or a glock.

Poorfag

alot of nigs actually can only function in prison.

and the nigs mostly just steal them , or have shaniqua do a straw purchase. or certain alphabet agenices just give them glocks and mp5s

When was the last time that anyone actually needed a 60rd drum mag? They're neat for going to the range I guess, but even then you're going to be clearing a lot of jams. The idea of using one in a defensive/offensive scenario is ridiculous. Yet niggers are crazy about them.

Niggers, who usually shoot some guy 1-5 times and then run off, are preparing for battles that will simply never happen among their kind. I understand needing 15-16 rounds in your Glock just in case things turn into a shootout. But I can't think of a shootout that required more than 16rds in recent memory.

same place they get their drugs. CIA

This is some kind of Canadian humor right?

most of the time theyre airshit, replicas or borrowed. those rappers have securities follow them around because they cant legally have a gun and shoot in self defense due to be being felons.

This

They also put a warning in the beginning of the video.

kill it with fire so it doesn't breed.

>put a warning
I’ve seen way too many gangster rap videos with guns to know this is not true at all

youtube.com/watch?v=8jo4PLkHM-Y&list=RD8jo4PLkHM-Y&t=10

states that props are used.

What is that Sven?! :o

By getting their homies with no record to buy them. Also if flashing guns were a crime the half of the fat ass whites that show off guns on youtube would be in jail.

we're all going to need them really soon

what the fuck is that thing with the gun?

Practice mag swaps my man. I've got it down to a science at this point. So when that day comes, I may not live, but I'll contribute to the victory big time.

look at his fucking nails.. He doesn't even take care of himself.

>flashing guns in their videos
GUNS ARE ILLEGAL, user

Most northern niggers get their guns from southern niggers

Imagine being so dumb you dont realize they're prop or legal guns

>critical defense
Hohoho what a faggot.