Manga 'Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san' Receives TV Anime Adaptation

>Manga 'Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san' Receives TV Anime Adaptation
'Bout fucking time.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/news/51420571
youtube.com/watch?v=dfRqgX3SqDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A new age of loli, this time with shota.

The smuggest animation ever put to paper.

>link
myanimelist.net/news/51420571

I hope Udon has as much input as possible, more loli midriffs and foreheads are better.

How smug is she about the news?

>anime announced
What
I didn't hear about this

>mfw chio-chan is getting an anime

This didn't really come as a surprise, the manga has been shilled a lot lately. When a manga is shilled this much on Sup Forums, I usually expect an anime to be announced in a short while.

Now where is my Amano and Love Zombie anime?

boy oh boy i cant wait for the thread to become filled with 200% more ntrposters, that shit really makes me ROFL am i right guys

>oh boy i sure can't wait for the threads to turn to shit

>turn to

>episode one of Made in Abyss is out
>threads already full of posters asking stupid questions and others spoonfeeding instead of just reading it.

>shilled
you mean liked. Also, Sup Forums doesn't decide which manga get made into anime.

fuck off retard

>When a manga is shilled this much on Sup Forums, I usually expect an anime to be announced in a short while.
Only applies shonen manga.

>Using the word shilled while mentioning Amano and Love Zombie

They already turned to shit after that timeskip chapter. I miss my comfy Takagi threads.

I can't wait to have that little faggot scream his "comedic" explanation of the joke every five seconds.

I want an anime of the other manga by the same author too.

Tsurezure Children threads seem to be okay so far. Series are kinda similar in how the threads go.

One or two NTRfags being ignored doesn't make the threads shit.

NTRfags aside, this series is fairly popular, that itself is a guarantee for threads to be shit.

I think the popularity is similar to Tsurezure and that's doing fine so far. We can only wait and hope.

You're joking right? Tsuzure was getting weekly threads that struggled to make 100 posts. Besides the one big thread on airing day all the others have died. One died like literally 10 minutes ago in fact.

It's closer to Tomo-chan I think.

Are you actually saying that Takagi has regular threads outside the non-weekly release days (which also don't have that many IPs)?

I've always wanted KyoAni to do it but I know it won't happen, hopefully we won't get a meme studio like SHAFT, Dogakobo, A1, or worse, Trigger, but that's unlikely.

Not really, I'm just saying it's more popular than Tsurezure and is only going to become more so when the anime drops.

I wonder, has her teasing backfired on her at some point in the Manga?

>meme studio
Stop this nonsense.

I want to cum inside takagi!

No lewd!

Make me.

If you used the threads as a popularity indicator and yet can't confirm what I told you then you don't have an argument to say that.

What happened to the user that printed the pages from his workplace?

This art is bad. I don't like looking at it.

She's JC.

I bet it's not going to happen and they're just teasing us.

I do

Can you even confirm or deny what I said? You're also the one strawmanning things I never said too.
Let me put it simply since you seem so desperate for an argument, Takagi is more popular than Tsurezure going by threads.

It won't work well as an anime. Here is hoping it doesn't turn into a Jitsu wa watashi wa situation.

>I don't know what a strawman is

She's more of a JF with a pinch of JD, I used to think she was more of a JX but after the thing with JW I realized how wrong I was.

Nice "argument"

Do you even know what JC means?

JC Staff confirmed

It means middle school girl student.

>shilled a lot lately

I had that impression as well, but it's not only Sup Forums.
The Japanese blogosphere fucking loves to make articles about that series.
Well, the series could obviously also be decent to begin with, and there was no shilling.

Is there a page from the series that you would post in OPTs?

JC Staff can make good JC.

I remember when JC was good.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfRqgX3SqDc

>another medicore series which will produce NTR doujinshi

whatever

Finally

Wow I totally forgot about that neet girl anime.

S2 never.

maybe nanashi will pick up on it and do vanilla

The Age of Smug has arrived, boys!

>S2 never
Fug

Just once but MC didn't noticed so the status quo was kept intact.

They turned to shit about the time it started getting regular releases. We will never be back to the nice, slow discussion threads when all 20 anons that were following it were waiting for scanlations never together.

Next chapter when?

Yesterday

The cut-off point pissed me off.

Truly the end teleology of anime.

fuck