The film is still a project, the story is not fixed but we will know more about Victor

>the film is still a project, the story is not fixed but we will know more about Victor

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/icako_s
twitter.com/kkkurcc
twitter.com/souviola
twitter.com/maesan03
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The "they'll never give Victor a background"-fags got BTFO.

>SayoKubo have just some idea for Yoi's movie, but they promised us we'll learn more about Victor and we'll see female figure skaters more !

>Someone asked if they were going to develop Victor more and Kubo was like "OF COURSE WE WILL"
So it's not what they are actually planning. They just were asked and gave a standart reply.

>SayoKubo have just some idea for Yoi's movie

so what are the news they're gonna reveal at yuri on festival?

>It’s just a project at the moment, we have no idea about the story but we’d like to make something with the female skaters
Seems like female skaters are for another project, not a YOI movie.

I mean it's not like anyone thought he would get cut out of the story...if there's more to tell he'll be developed more

That doesn't change the fact that they confirmed there'll be more Victor development. Kubo could have just said shit like "you'll find out later, please stay tuned!" or "well who knows, are you guys curious???wwwww" and laugh it off without actually answering.
If they could the would have developed him more in the anime.

He already has had a whole season of screen time, and we know literally nothing.

>That doesn't change the fact that they confirmed there'll be more Victor development
Hope is a wonderful feeling.

I see, so the two things are not linked? Fuck, these reports are all so messy and badly-worded, I hope Kubo will say these things in a proper way again at the Yurionfes

I was agreeing with the "standard reply" bit and yes I agree that screen time =/= development...hopefully SayoKubo realize it too

I'll never understand you pessimistfags, as if this is something impossible to achieve.
What else do you need more than the authors' words?
Stay mad and go cut your wrists.

>Here's a drawing of Victor and Yuuri in France!!!
>Oh, also... happy birthday E-- (what's his name, again?)-- Erik Nekola!

At least he got a doodle like Pichit... Kubo shouldn't draw Gook so beautifully and then just forget about him

drunk piggy is best piggy

>heart between BaldFat

Is this the gayest Kubo drawing?

> Spin-off about Mila and Sara
Yes please I want that series, on the serious note I could see SayoKubo do it after they finish the movie or S2 and expand YOI's world further more.

99% of the fans of YOI are fujos, no one wants to see female skaters doing lesbian shit.

>Yuri's drunk as fuck while Victor isn't
He's trying to repeat the banquet, isn't he?

This makes me wonder, would the homo aspect be more accentuated in YOI if it's about two girls as MCs?
Usually in anime it's more common to see two girls acting blatantly like a couple than two boys, and even kissing (even if for joke). No one really minds. Would SayoKubo be pressured to backpedal like it was for BaldFat from Otsuka if the show was about two girls?

Lewd Phichit

Delete this. Phichit is pure

i feel like they wouldn't have to say anything in that case because 'yuri' is in the title kek but on a serious note, even if they could easily show a kiss on the lips between two girls the different target demographic would probably force them to keep it ambiguous

I don't really care about Victor, I feel like I know all I need to know. What specifically do you guys want to learn about him?

About his two alien dads, of course.

Can we have more lewd Phichit please? Maybe it's me and my bad sherlock skills, but I don't see many nip artists who focus on Phichit. I see lots of Otabek, JJ, Chris artists. Phichit is so popular but strangely I can't find much new stuff.

Literally anything about his past and life outside of skating and Yuuri.

Noriko Ito's doodle for Emil's birthday. The mole is a character from an old Czech cartoon.

>no one wants to see female skaters doing lesbian shit.

Fuck you. I want to see that.

Emil is cute! Emil is nice!

That's adorable

Emil a cute!

Look at this aho

This guy was the inspiration for Chris.

By why user? Would you sacrifice more BaldFat contents for actual shitty dykes on ice?

It could be after Baldfat's story is done or it can be a side project user.

He's great. Too bad his partner can't skate.

> implying Sayo will make a shitty dykes show
> implying potential spin-off will take away baldfat contents
Kek

You just have to diging in right place. I have many name artist who is phichitfag.
twitter.com/icako_s
twitter.com/kkkurcc
twitter.com/souviola
twitter.com/maesan03
Pretty much lewd and have good art.

No, surely Sayo wouldn't do generic yuri for waifufags. But it will be a flop nonetheless.
Yuri on ice's popularity will eventually decrease in probably 3 or 4 years when the story will approach its end. The whole figure skating mania will die down, it's no use to draw attention to female skaters then.

Thank you very much user! I'll be busy for the rest of the afternoon I guess.

I very glad that she still doing HBD arts for all the characters after Kubo got lazy and her art also improvement a lot.

We need justice for Phitchit.

Is he a slutty homo or just European?

And ? having a nice spin-off for close down the series is always good thing. Flop or not at least Sayo will make it and we would have just one more story about YOI before it end.

Both.

>the Nikiforov family line requires both parents be male

Pig will be so happy to get pregnant to continue a great dynasty

The golden age is still happening but I'm already getting depressed imagining a time when yoi isn't as popular

Am I the only one who doesn't care about Victor's past?

Slutty homo european.

I don't care either. He devoted everything to his career and never got to do anything fulfilling. That's the only thing relevant.

Does Bald really have any friends? He probably only sees Chris during competitions.

Is Kubo concerned people are getting fake news from Japan Expo?

Sounds like it.

But we didn't receive any news? There is nothing to worry about.

I think they mean the people tweeting summaries of what was said at the panels.

We got the shitty reunion bald is hitler who sends his dog news

There was that nip translating what that one twitter was saying about the end of 12. Has it been spreading?

Yes, her tweets have over a thousand likes each now and people have even drawn fanart of long distance Baldfat.

Probably that. That's the only major thing that was released. Though why would anyone translate a person who didn't understand the answer, didn't know the language, was confused and said Sayo wasn't really clear anyway.

Do people send Kubo-chan angry tweets how she dared do that to baldfat?

Who knows. Probably. That person is also just tweeting and translating shit like Kubo promised Victor's past and female skaters. They are just saying yes to whatever right now.

There was a Twitter account that got reported with the name "Fuck Kubo".

Why are they cursing Kubo. Kubo didn't say anything wrong

But Kubo isn't the only Kubo around. Could be another Kubo.

Maybe they angry that Makka betrayed Bald and went to meet Piggy?

I didn't see the tweets from that acount, but I did see people reacting to it that are yoi fans on Twitter and reporting them.

MakkaPig is true ai. Bald is nothing special.

It was het all along!

some other twitter account said it was probably the ep. 12 thing. and kubo stalks the nip and english fandom and looks up her name so she obviously saw it

Why do these events always have a chaotic response?

If you like MakkaPig you are a cuck

Hm, weird. Seems to be an older account too, since the new twitter account avatar isn't an egg anymore. Oh well.

Because we have an objectively bad fanbase

Kubo needs to cease and desist looking up herself online.

what are we looking forward to? I've been away

That's true.

Bad interpreters and shitty translations. If you have info being said in Japanese then translated to French/Spanish and then translated to English then translated back to Japanese it's going to lead to some crazy shit. Especially since half the time they probably aren't that serious about what they say. And the fanbase is shit and takes every word said too seriously.

Large reactive fanbase coupled with inaccurate second hand accounts. It'll blow over, don't worry.

A theatrical movie and Makkachin winning the Yuuribowl.

>Makkachin winning the Yuuribowl
She already did that. You'll see they will be living together in the movie.

>Large reactive fanbas
Are we a bunch of dogs in human clothing?

>And the fanbase is shit and takes every word said too seriously.

Not only this, but YoI fans, anons especially, have an awful habit of totally warping statements over time. It's like some retarded game of telephone. I remember something was said about Victor's birthday being a celebrated occasion around the world and somehow this turned into Victor's birthday replacing Christmas altogether and being the sole occasion associated with December 25th. It was insane because people weren't even memeing about it, they were listing this as a genuine fact that we know about Victor, that he has now replaced Jesus and nobody celebrates Christmas even though the show itself fucking mentions Christmas.

And Makka is our self-insert.

Makka has already won. She hugged him first, kissed him first and slept with him first and picked him up from the airport while Bald did nothing. Plus they share the same hobbies like going on jogs. Bald really can't compete.

Well you're not wrong, but it's not like information being distorted over time and different retellings is unique to YoI's fanbase. Though anime fanbases are worse off due to language barriers that makes it hard to directly quote.

They traps in YOI's hell just like us beacuse even /yoi/ got paranoid about the interviews. at least it still don't go beyond autistic level like SU or Voltron do.

That too, though this has spread to the nip fandom as well which is probably a bigger problem. I know Kubo is fine with interpreting things as you like, but she's spoken out against people posting shit as if it were official information before.

I hope the YOI fanbase never sends death threats to an artist or steal production material from the studio and demand the creators make their dumb pairing canon.

>people have even drawn fanart of long distance Baldfat.

Is that actually new? It seemed like half the fanbase already knew they'd be seperated for a bit because nationals. Like a quarter of the doujin are about the reunion sex BaldFat have after Pig moves to Russia to join Bald. Ederin's newest doujin is them being weepy at the airport.

It's Bald's own fault he wanted to hang out with Fairy instead of picking up his fiance. Makkachin is the only one not hitler.

Wasn't it at the tiny live drawing that only a dozen people got to attend? It'd be weird for them to disclose any important information there instead of an interview or guidebook.

Most of those djs reunited them after the respective nationals, but SayoKubo seemed to imply it was longer than that (as Yuuri's hair grew longer in the meanwhile)

There was a recent interview that said they made a point about making his hair grow throughout the show.