Modern day "Greeks"

Greeks used to be at the top when it came to discovery, philosophy and science, but since ancient times, they haven't discovered shit or made any scientific advancements what so ever. You mean to tell me that modern day Greeks are the same people as Sokrates, Aristoteles and Plato? Give me a fucking break. REAL Greeks were obviously race-mixed out of existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_contributions_to_Islamic_world
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
greecealive.wordpress.com/2015/07/18/world-top-scientists-greek/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Greece has a zoo?
Or is that a migrant camp?

>white woman shaking her non-existing ass

Sad!

Her ass is perfect you nigger.

Thoughts?

Ancient Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, and Chinese no longer exist, and we can see the effects. That's why you don't racemix, kids.

>REAL Greeks were obviously race-mixed out of existence.

correct. Same as every other high race of peoples (Persians, Egyptians, Romans, etc)

few people realize that demographics really are everything. Only places full of Aryan peoples have any historical significance. Brazilified America will be a useless shithole

What ass faggot
I need a magnifying glass to see that scrawny chicken ass

>since 1500

notice how the chimp sends its child away to shield it from this degeneracy.

this

> Chinese
Why did you have to spoil what could have been a perfect post?

Yes. Civilizations rise and fall. Greeks today are pretty close to ancient Greeks genetically. Modern day anglos and nords are genetically the same as their somali tier viking ancestors.

Genetics isn't everything.

>since ancient times
Your timeline is way off. Greeks were as important as ever until the Byzantine Empire died off.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_contributions_to_Islamic_world

Greeks never did jack shit.
They stole all of their ideas from us Egyptians.

All whites can ever do is steal and plunder.
That's why you burn in the sun. God hates you unmelenated crackers. GO back to your caves. white demons

WE

>Greeks were obviously race-mixed out of existence
True

It doesn't matter how much you make fun off his retardation he still enjoys getting (You)s more than anything, its better to just not reply.

Not true though.

I want that his shit reach Italy.
It will wake up the bluepilled people in my country.

Lol someone needs to stay off The Root. Fuck you, nigger.

There's more ass in the glass she's shaking at.

That.

Is disgusting.

These Albinos have been subjecting blacks to their lies and bullshits for since 1492 when Columbus found our secrets. Now shit is hitting the fan I can't wait for blacks to rule the world so we may live in harmony with nature as god intended. It's been hell on Earth for TOO LONG

I read monkey lips
They said “dayum bitch! Whatchu be doin latta! I ain’t do nuffin”

>REAL Greeks were obviously race-mixed out of existence.
Thats exactly what happened to the REAL native americans!! (white people)

Han Chinese are what we know as current "Chinese". There is something like 10,000 years of history before that. Han province was tiny at the beginning.

The modern chinese genotype is completely mongrelized. Contemporary chinese possess a fraction of the genetic wealth that ancient chinese had

she likes da poo poo

its always in yoga pants. What is she hiding.

This, Koreans are the purest asians

this, don't reply to schizophrenics user, it's bad for you and for them.
Greeks were racemixed and couldn't survive the destruction of their own culture by barbarians and turkroaches. When they were conquered, every time they transitioned from empire to empire, something was lost. There is very little in the current Greece that was present in the Ancient days. If anything. only the locations remain the same.

Yikee that's too much junk

Hey Tyrone

t. Nigger

horrible

I think all of these old societies had strong caste systems, where the upper caste was all Aryan invaders initially, but overtime they were mixed out with the larger population of earlier farmer populations.

No. Koreans are a squirt of afterbirth that slid off of the proverbial chinese maternal asscrack and festered incestuously on a peninsula for hundreds and hundreds of years.

China is connected mainland to other areas like Mongolia. You really can't see how this would radically change their genotype over thousands of years? I originally heard the idea proposed by that Japanese Nazi. He said that's why he doesn't respect the modern Chinese people even though Japan inherited many Chinese innovations.

there are studies proving greeks have not changed for thousands of years....there are still smart greeks they are just rare they always were rare.
apparently the greeks also have a wide iq deviation
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

Even fucking apes think modern women are degenerate.

i concur

It's easy to be on top when everyone to the west of you is a bunch of fucking savages.

the various city states were infighting and not banding together against outside enemies. Sparta helped Persia defeat Athens. The Romans eventually conquered greece, but did steal a lot of their culture.

Egyptians were caucasoid but not Aryan
We wuzn't chinese, but there is evidence to suggest we wuz at one point Mongolians.

Eat shit Christcuck

Not an argument

umad

I wanna eat her poo poo

big black benis

>homo

>homo

WE DIDN'T STEAL ANYTHING WE TRADED FOR IT!
A real eygptain would know that.

we Greeks where allies of eygpt not to mention you got our best and brightest general and troops.

Sad!
Also bantu afirans (aka big liped blacks) american slaves didn't decend from egyptians

but south sudan did and they don't have big lips you dufus.

LOL
#rekt

t.greek

that iq study only tests the population within capital cities, which have higher IQs on average than the general populace. stop posting it greek shill

Even if that true, that would mean the rural western europeans are just as dumb as rural greeks since their urban iq's are the same.

>poland
>mean iq of 108

fake

I'm Greek and these threads always make me laugh, meds don't give a shit about these kinds of threads you funny roach boy

We're still contributing more than most, you just don't know about it EU cuck.
greecealive.wordpress.com/2015/07/18/world-top-scientists-greek/