Is this intentional?

Pic related is the album cover for the new Justin Timberlake EP. I think it's called "Man of the Woods (MOTW)". You can watch this shitty Occult inspired music video for further clarification and circumstantial evidence. Is this Disney dicksweat actually a Kabbalist? Why does he use such heavy esoteric mystic symbolism? What about pic related? Does anyone recognize this configuration of symbols? I'm guessing an artist didn't just draw it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4vnmgZLA8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3, 6, 9. go ahead and give it to me one more time. to the window!

It has every letter from 'man of the woods' in it. It is sigil-like, I agree. But I'm pretty sure it's just some clever bullshit by a nerdy advertising intern.

Actually, you know what? I can't figure out how to make a decent S or a decen H out of that series of lines. Maybe I'm wrong. That was my first though upon seeing it though.

Forgot mentioned shitty music video:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4vnmgZLA8s

Wow, this is garbage. He just made a mumble rap album?

>artistic people sometimes layer meaning in their artwork
YOU DONT SAY

This response was trash and reminds me of reddit.
>intentionally misrepresent the point
>leave feeling snarkily superior
Yeah this was a good guess m8, I hadn't thought of that. But yeah, no case for an H in there.

Also dude, what's with illuminati symbolism in every 'hip hop' music video nowadays? It's been this way for maybe 4-5 years.

wtf, Dream Theater?

Very close, user.

looks like part of Marco Rodin's theory and Mandelbrot

Artist, and this basically. The symbolism I include is definitely intentional. I do my best not to be vacuous about it, and I'm always doing research into the symbols I use when I can. More to enhance the story and aesthetics, not for "magical" intentions. That's like saying Fullmetal Alchemist is secretly hexxing the audience because muh sigils
Not sure about how other people with millions of dollars of promotion and marketing approach it.

>only 4-5 years
Your time frame is way off, but Paganism/occult is in vogue right now because it's a replacement religion for the hedonists and atheistic/agnostic types. People need that context and narrative in life to cope with it. The more time goes on, the more people will embrace any alternative to organized western religion. It's actually really sad, because these people are STILL wayward nihilists with no purpose other than to be happy. They aren't wiccans who have SOME moral code(white vs black magic), they're self-styled "witches" who do what they do almost entirely for the placebo and aesthetic.

You guys should watch teh music video for his new song. One of them has a portion of the video where a pyramid with the all seeing eye explodes.

It's saturn symbolism. You will see it alot.

How rustic

This

Look up the sigil of Saturn OP

I know that artists use symbolism intentionally. I'm specifically referring to a sustained pattern of mystic symbolism in pop culture, and to be quite honest the free market in general.

I really disagree with the notion that this specific and recurrent thread of Occult mysticism is the result of a spiritual vacuum. Coincidence gets a very short leash, user.

Retards. the H is sideways and the S is the center vertical line and the curved lines to its right and left.

Yeah, it is an allusion to evil brotherhood of Saturn shit.

It’s just the letters MOTW ontop of one another. Stop smoking pot.

>It’s just the letters MOTW ontop of one another.
>Retards. the H is sideways
No it's not.
>Stop smoking pot.
t. CIA subliminal programming

There we go. Nice.

I get the distinction that you're making. But I maintain that new age is a replacement religion for nihilists who cannot stand the emptiness of nihilism. I still run in lefty circles, and I see that people who are hostile to organized religion and objective morality are very drawn to alternative new age shit. Why? Because it offers everything that they think they want: pretty material aesthetics that make them feel good. If you aren't going to college or peeking into artsy shit every so often, I guess you might not see it. But it's there.

>no its not

Oh how hard it must be raising a retarded child. try not to fall out of your wheel chair you muscular dystrophic waste of calories

canaan phoenician saturn worship
the original gangsters

Justin Timberlake did 9/11

My point is that it's disingenuous to assume that interest in occult worship is occurring organically. There's clearly an agenda being pushed here. There will always be lemmings. Let's not focus on them, because fuck them. They don't matter. Who's plan is this and what's their endgame?

>It is sigil-like
I don't know if it's the years on 4chinz but I've been seeing a lot of quasi-occult shit from the msm in the last few years

Nearly everything owned by Pepsi is laden with this Cult of Saturn / Mark of the beast symbolism. Pepsi owns a lot.

The endgame is Balkanization, I would assume. Undermine the homogenous and unifying faith that people have, which means that people have fundamentally different values and philosophies. Do this, and people won't be able to communicate effectively, they just talk past each other and balk at one another's radically different priorities
>postmodernist cultural neo-Marxism
If it's really organized(and not the entertainment industry responding to a market), than I'd assume it's a bid to make western civ weaker and more susceptible to division and conflict, which in other civilizations has lead to subjugation and slavery.

no, you're right.
it is everywhere now
taco bell has made it a joke

Q predisted this