WEINER FILE DROP - Jake Tapper Doxx

Epstein island was a honeypot operation in which children were used so politicians would be filmed having sex with 14 year old boys and girls and those politicians would then be extorted.

Jason Goodman and George Webb are Mossad operatives.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uoPMn
archive.is/24a5s
web.archive.org/web/20180206042452/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weiner Laptop Drop. Jack Tapper, George Soros over 600 other dox. Enjoy.

archive.is/uoPMn

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE BTFOOOO

Jake Butt Tapper

Fuck him. Jack Fapper

WHAT IF THE CHILD CONSENTS THO???!!

MOAR POST LINK FGT

It's in the archive link you dumb nigger

Bump

Literally nothing in the pastebin proves what you are saying in the OP.

Wow how many black people are on this list? Most are pasty white and gross and they have so much power to ruin your lives and you hate black people?

kekekeke GO GREEN Pepe!

dont worry its illegal to view any of this stuff

I archived it. It’s no longer available. Here you go fuckers.

archive.is/24a5s

web.archive.org/web/20180206042452/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

dis gun b gud

>Shiggy diggy bix nood there ain't no child rape in Africa. Jews are pasty white people

>CHILD
>CONSENT
women and children cannot consent.

just a larp, none of the data is confirmed, nor is the story behind its origins confirmed by anyone or any evidence

What do we do with said info? I keep asking, no one knows

If you’re so sure, call Soros you mong

Don't worry it's coming. This is drop 1 of 12. Look at Webb who pushed the PakI ISI theory for almost a year now trying to get in front of this like it's no big deal. Every single one of these people are tied to Israel and that includes Goodman and Webb. Their little PsyOp just blew up their face. It was Israel and Awan not Pakistan

So, just another thread on Sup Forums then.

I'm not going to confirm or deny its validity, nor suggest any action to be taken.

peace out FBI niggs.

I just called that Jake Tapper # and it went to voice mail but it totally sounded like his voice. Should I call again and record?

to be more clear, what it appears to be is, someones BEST GUESSES based on public data
in other words
some of the data may be correct, but it is because it was public already
furthermore, 100%, it did not originate from weiner's laptop
period

Go for it. I haven't tied yet don't want my number traced.

It's time to order George Soros pizzas from every single pizzeria in Manhattan. And we ask all the delivery people to draw subtle happy merchants on all the boxes

How the fuck do you know?

someone has posted a soundcloud of his voicemail here before, it's definitely happened

>archive.is/uoPMn

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL user
bump

WHERE THE HUMA NUDES THO????

Give me some proof to relay to normies OP, make sure you post a clothed kid with a Clinton in a shoddy hotel room.

This archive drops is the first of 12 links that will tie BiBi, Debbie Wassermann Shultz, Rahm Emmanuel and Chuck Schumer to the Awan Gate scandalS

How so?

Videos coming in a month. Screen shot this after you call me a shill so you can eat your post when it happens

You have to have Chris Cuomo read it to you.

there is an easy way to prove if it's a larp or not, simply call Skippy the pizzagate molestor's phone numbers , if the numbers are real then it proves its not a larp you filthy kike 244-5673 H 662-9534 W 682-1611 W 294-6114 C

Go for it nigger

you save it, and see if at some point in the future it becomes relevant....protip - it always does
and then you show it to other people when it is most effective

They are actively committing treason and sedition on a daily basis. They're behind
>Anthony Weiner Doxx
>Q user
>MegaAnon
>Countless other LARPs
>Calling in a nuke warning on a ship that shut down an entire port
>Covering up for Israel's involvement in subverting our democracy

They're pedophiles. They're working with Arnon Milchan who is a top Jew in Hollywood as well as an Israeli spy. Arnon helped steal nuclear triggers from the United States. JFK found out about it and wanted to shut it down/inspect their nuclear facility, so they assassinated him.

They are trying to honeypot Sup Forums and now it feels like they are planting evidence on this board in preparation for a comet ping pong style false flag 2.0.

These people should be investigated thoroughly and arrested.

tell us more user

Bump egit post

>PLZ DONT BEELEEV DIS

Ill take that bait.
go on

100 dead man switches are in place thanks to the NYPD not trusting the FBI kikes. Shit is coming and it's gonna be glorious.

Why a month?
I'll play along

Have a bump.

Huma nudes when?

Epstein videos Chuck Schumer banging 14 year old boys. It's legit FUBAR and it's going to come out. I'm not FBI user but I am about as close to him posting as you're going to get right now

DO IT, and call Skippy too 244-5673 H 662-9534 Law school W 682-1611 W 294-6114 C

if they got the goods why is it taking so long?

Told you niggers but you never listen. Finally some truth.

ho lee shit

Death by a thousand cuts takes time. Let the people ingest the info and build suspense / public attention. Just like W did prior to the memo release. It's all about weaponizing leaks and building public pressure. Hence be reason I'm here now.

Are you piratebro?

weaponize us user

((Q)) built pressure. Say what you like but people were captured by it all and that filtered right into the memo campaign. The Weiner Files will be ran in a similar manner

So what are all these names that have been out there? Looks like same thing as last year. octagon.lhohq.info/justin-bieber.html

>Sup Forums gets its hands on Skiippy Podesta's phone number
>Calls him non-stop asking about his secret loli stash
>Post yfw he actually confuses an user for a real costumer

>epstein island was a honeypot
Gonna need a source on that.

You already are. Keep the pressure up on AwanGate. It's all tied to Israel and Chuck Schumer. Jason Goodman and Webb were both running a disinfo campaign for Mossad to direct the blame on Pakistan. Israel wants more troops there to place pressure on Iran. The goal was to blame Pakistan and use that as an excuse to funnel more operation there.

>shit is coming and it's gonna be glorious
Says Sup Forums for the 900th time since the Weiner laptop was seized

Epstein flight logs? We have those user

oh right its got addresses and phone numbers, i thought it was just a contact list so we could see who was a pedo, but alas, its not that easy.
However, what we have here is loads of nobheads phones numbers and addresses, so if i know pol, hopefully there'll be a shitload of pizzas getting delivered.....

Screen shot my posts nigger. I'll spoon feed you after so you don't have to eat your words with effort

There's tons of contacts on there that tie into the Russia gate hoax

I thought that was obvious from the very beginning.

Are you telling me CNN will post a Clinton with A teen in underwear in a shoddy hotel room?

I believe it, he looks like a sick fuck

>639 politicians
Hang them all.

is the HRC sex tape real?

The contacts are here too from awhile ago. octagon.lhohq.info/justin-bieber.html

No it will be leaked directly to the public

Ok Soros number is real. Holy shit

are you saying you've seen these? what should we expect and who is in these? (besides shumer i guess). Figured the Hollywood shit over the past year was to get ppl ready for worse.

Yes as I said there are 100 individuals who have this info. It was leaked once for a reason and now again for a reason. Things are coming down the pipeline. All I got for now. Screen shot this and focus on Schumer : Awan / DWS / and shills Webb and Goodman. Pakistan was NOT THE BUYER. BiBi was blacking most of congress through DWS and Schumer.

I have never seen so much rage and contempt in a person before
>CS at SOTU

Fuckit. I'll roll you for some digits to charge your prophecy.

will Obama be apart of this too?

I am involved with the network that has the files. I put out what I could for now. More is coming down the pipeline. You can call me PDanon for now. Screen shot my posts. I will be proven right.

Bump to check if larp or happening.

Its on deep web as well, and some anons say there is video, and more. Anons say Schumer got a copy from Weiner and got it to an Israeli diplomat on a thumb drive who got it to Israel.Its for reals

Yes this goes all the way to the top. Right now a federal Obama appointed judge is blocking the case of Awan bc it would implicate Obama.

The only way they can avert civil war after the mass arrests is to show the entire world the videos. These videos will be blurred to conceal the pizza aspects, but there will be no doubt in anyone's minds what these people have been up to. The deep state's response is the new deep fakes technology. They'll say the opposition used this new tech to subvert the government and show how they can put any face in the same video. The people will relent and Hillary will step into the president's role until elections can be held. She will win by a landslide.

Correct

Does anybody else remember/have "insurance-2017-03-01.tar.gz.asc"? NYPD-user (or something) was passing it around about a year ago and threatening to reveal the decrypt key for it if Comey wasn't fired.

I am unsure how it will be disseminated. And you are right to worry about the normies reaction. Things take time you can't dump all at once

That's it

what part of March should i look forward to this? beginning, middle or end of March?

We need videos spread. Enough of this crap. Normies need indisputable evidence.

I'm a new fag, but I had to hahaha, my sides, my sides, holy shit my sides.

Godspeed

NYPD detectives made some CD's and got them to anons and also dropped it to Wikileaks, and JA hinted at it. Yeah, its real, but we want the video footage. JA hinted that Alan Dershowitz was part of the honeypot and reports to Izzrehell, and I am guessing Kushner must be aware.

if this is true this will be a huge redpill for normies to swallow and it would be pretty funny to watch

Q predicted this.