The latest "space travel" scandel

Do people honestly expect me to believe this actually happened? As in, the people who photoshopped this image ACTUALLY expect that I will think the stuff contained in the image ACTUALLY took place in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBr2kKAHN6M
denofgeek.com/movies/24016/a-celebration-of-rotating-movie-sets
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=0&v=pa86J7Lu4wc
youtube.com/watch?v=eomhvZ9ooeI
youtube.com/watch?v=GWQ0jBKH36Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no its part of the jewish conspiracy you fucking idiot

Heavy Metal was a great movie.

>the people who photoshopped this image
Low quality bait

It did, you should kill yourself

ARISTOCATS, MOTHERFUCKER

Le epic flat earth memery so cooooooooooool xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD arent i cool guise xDDDD pretending the earth is flat lmaoooooooo maybe some normie will actualyl believe me so le epic loolololllololololool xDDD

"Get in faggot, we're going to Mars"

Haha thats fake as fuck. Stay stupid everyone.

Flat earth fags btfo

This is why nobody takes Sup Forums seriously

I'VE BEEN DRIVIN ALL NIGHT
MY HANDS WET ON THE WHEEL

because of idiots and their bait threads and replies like yours taking the op seriously?

It happened. Pic related.

I always thought he said sweat, not wet. Everything I ever believed is a lie!

It's a ruse. Earth is flat unless proven otherwise. The modern idea of space is digital distortion and propaganda. Hence why everything is CGI.

phonetically, he did say that. accents and liasons and whatnot

But SpaceX is livestreaming Starman™ on YouTube™. Checkmate atheists.

could you link

youtube.com/watch?v=aBr2kKAHN6M

thats live?

Nice.

"Flat"....

denofgeek.com/movies/24016/a-celebration-of-rotating-movie-sets

this shit belongs on an album cover

I actually laughed out loud.

weird

That was inside the ferring.

whats a ferring?

The farring is the capsule that encases the spacecraft, or in this case...the car.

Ferring is a village, civil parish and electoral ward in the Arun District of West Sussex, England. It is part of the built-up area of Worthing and is accessed along the A259 road 3 miles (4.8 km) west of the town - comprising North Down Farm and Highdown Hill to the north and the town itself to the south, with approximately equal size green buffers to the town in size, to east and west.

In the 2001 census 4361 people lived in 2179 households, of whom 1423 were economically active. The area's seafront is pedestrianised and the beach itself is a mixture of shingle and pebble, reinforced by groynes. The population at the 2011 Census was 4,480. The site of the village is an ancient one: the name itself is Saxon; it is mentioned in the Domesday Book; the parish church is Norman, and is dedicated to St Andrew. In the churchyard are buried the ashes of Major John Bigelow Dodge (1894-1960), veteran of the Great Escape of 1944, and there is a Commonwealth war grave of a Royal Sussex Regiment officer of World War II. Until the 1920s the village was a small one; when the south coast began to be built-up, particularly with holiday homes, Ferring began to increase in size.

Am I the only one who doesn’t give a shit about space?

$3,000,000,000 later - yep, Mars has water on it!

>ship is closed
>you can see the inside of it
>ship is open
>you can see outside
w-woah

>tfw no tarakian warrior gf

>Do people honestly expect me to believe this actually happened?
who cares if it happened or not, it is idiotic.
The only purpose it could serve would be to pollute the stratosphere with more trash.

Lot of kino moments in the last year too.

The main core thing that was supposed to land on the barge crashed into the ocean, which is making me believe it's real.

Smart tactic if they falsified a crash as well to deceive even the best of skeptics like myself.

lmfao it must be depressing as fuck to work as shill for this sort of shit.

>BLUERGGHHHH SPACE ISNT REAL HURRGGHHHHHH U DIDNT AHKCHWALLEH BEELEEV DID YUERGHH ? BLERRRRPPP DERRUGHGHGHG

hahaaaaa

JEWNIGGER SLIDE THREAD MODS PLEASE KILL.

Why are the other posters are helping this raid? Because the Kike is afraid. Smash all slide threads. Shitpost in Sup Forums instead.

Do they have a sonic boom generator on hand to fool the masses?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=0&v=pa86J7Lu4wc

Looking more forward to the BFR
youtube.com/watch?v=eomhvZ9ooeI
youtube.com/watch?v=GWQ0jBKH36Y

PRAISE KEK