Why did they have to ruin Nami (and Robin) this badly?

why did they have to ruin Nami (and Robin) this badly?

because the artist has no idea how to draw women.
And I'm not talkin about the fanservice stuff. I'm talkin about the weird torso and proportions.

I'm all for tits an ass but his chicks look like abominations proportionally.

old abominations looked comfy /nostalgia
well opinions. I'll post old Chopper instead to prove my point. The answer to op's question is probably to make it look modern.

Ora's process is to literally draw an elongated X and fill in the lines. He's not ashamed.

dunno they used to have huge hands and huge feet, and hune 5heads, all the deformities were in one logical flow. But now it's only waist and it makes zero sense.

I don't see the problem at all.

Oda is amazingly bad at anatomy, even for anime standards

It's not even about the proportions, it's the loss of appeal. Nami was a sporty tomboy with short hair and various funny shirts, now she's a slut in a bikini and jeans. Same stupid beach bitch look on Robin with slicked back hair and sunglasses-on-head instead of interesting glamorous outfits and cool strict hairstyle. They might as well be side characters now. Fuck Oda.

They become women during the timeskip

This. Fuck Oda.

lol. NR is pretty old in alabasta already.

pic related nami is cute, modern nami is ugly.

It's a style obviously.

Just to make it more cartoonish.

It can be a problem however, like Luffy's face after Ace died, took me completely out of it.

yeah I know it's a style, it's just an ugly style, a good cartoony style would be bnha's

Alabasta is after Little Garden

Along with their slutted up looks I feel like she and Robin lost their charisma and personalities. They're bland as fuck. I hate it that Oda made me hate them.

Faggot. Time skip Nami is hot as fuck. Longer hair and bigger tits are always a plus unless you're a mega fag.

What are you talking about? They look great.

You can't seriously like that abomination on the right, do you?

liking the abomination on the left is not much better

Because sexy sells

Can you really even ruin shit? Shit is just shitty no matter how much you polish it.

Timeskip Nami looks like Rangiku gone wrong.

fuck off. nigger ass in low rder jeans lover. pic relatedis what they still look like in my head...

One Piece is trash and that includes the artwork.

Bleach looks way better.

>fuck off. nigger ass in low rder jeans lover
?

>pic relatedis what they still look like in my head...
you could've cherrypicked from the manga but that's unlikely since Oda can't draw attractive characters for shit

>Nami and Robin became bimbos, almost all the time they have no personality
>every other girl got the same treatment over oversized boobs, even Tashigi
>Chopper was supposed to be a monster "raccoon", but now is just a cute mascot that Oda avoids to make him transform
>Franky goes from Ace Ventura "Android" with cola powers to full Mecha with a weird design
>Sanji goes from someone useful with detective skills and that weakness with girls, to someone that fails hard, that "oh, my leg is bone break" and gets silly gags with nosebleed
>Luffy goes from interesting and random rubber attacks to the usual punch in giant mode, haki or fire with animal names a bunch of times when fighting

Something got wrong through the way.
Just Zoro, Usopp and Brook are the same.

Robin always looked ugly.

Old man Oda works so much he hasn't left the house or seen a real woman in ages.

His wife?

I hate nu franky, why does he look so shitty

Oda discovered his bimbo fetish

Short haired girl are always ugly.
So it's an improvement for Nami.

>Short haired girl are always ugly.
Shit. Taste.

Leave.

The art style has always been the number 1 reason that I just couldn't get into One Piece.

Of course reason 2: it looking like "lol so random XD: THE ANIME!" didn't help any either.

Water 7 nami was best nami

>People actually defend this art

Oda's concept of anatomy is all kinds of fucked.

Nami looks fine imo, but Robin looks much better with shorter hair.

You have to be 18 to post here.

His wife is model I think.