ANSWER THESE BASIC QUESTIONS SHILLS / HILBOTS 2nd TRY EDITION

SHILLS, COME INVADE THIS THREAD, ITS FREE TO INVADE. COME IN HERE AND DO YOUR WORST TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IN PIC RELATED.

GIVE ME SOME FUCKING FACTS TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IN PIC RELATED.

COME BTFO ONCE AND FOR ALL SHILLS.

FEEL FREE TO SHILL AWAY, LETS SEE HOW GOOD YOUR SHILL SKILLS ARE, HOW FUCKING GOOD YOU WERE TRAINED. SEND YOUR BEST, SHILL TRAINEES ARE NOT NEEDED.

>I want verified / sourced answers, provided facts will only be accepted. I want you to absolutely prove your position with facts. If you cannot source it, its not fact.

>Unsourced or anonymous used as sources in news stories don't count either. If the source was on the record

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/28/16735412/trump-russia-news-investigation-2017
newsweek.com/trump-russia-collusion-watergate-jared-kushner-emails-data-cambridge-analytica-710084
cnn.com/interactive/2017/03/politics/trump-putin-russia-timeline/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Keep up the amazing threads user.

Bump

Not one good answer last thread. Lets try this again.

Better start lawyering up kiddos. This house of cards has fallen down.

Bump. The shills' silence is speaking massive volumes right now

Thats the point, basic questions they cannot answer. Its amazing. This kills the shill. They cant even define their shill.

And the shills are mysteriously absent. Huh... Well would you look at that!?

Also, flumpity bump.

>my pillow memes
kek

The shills aren't sending their best.

>he was Seth Rich
Bump

8 min and thread pretty much empty
what do they shills mean by this?

shills are what other boards call "trolls"
you see, baiting on Sup Forums is, for some reason, much easier
for example all i have to do is say
>well guys i looked into this & its a nothing burger, yawn im tired
and ill get max replies

Lets summon their best, David Brock top shill @ shart blue. They are fucked. Grassley memo has been redacted. Cuffs are coming soon. Shills in panic mode.

literally melting.

Care to answer anything in OP?

I'm gonna open a fast food chain called Nothing Burger and just start selling buns with no condiments.

firthposting, respect

"Because crime is a shit that needs cleaning up!"

add
> best blockchain burgers in town
charge $200 ea

Why do you get to ask the question, limit the scope of the answer, and set the narrative so that no matter the answer, you "win".

You're not really looking for a conversation are you user. fucking faggot.

For the first part, they are not mutually exclusive. It is a constitutional crisis because House intel used a rule never done before to release classified information. However, the memo itself is a nothing burger because it's pure partisan politics.

Russian collusion is defined as aid from Russians to win the election. This is indisputable given 17 intel agencies agreed on it.

It helped to win the election by dumping the e-mails the week before the election. Guccifer is clearly NOT a non-state actor.

The election was changed due to the shift in the polls day prior. Repeating crooked Hillary and dumping the e-mails flipped the 2% of undecided voters. People are elected based on trust-ability, and the Russians ruined Hillary's.

For factual evidence that he colluded with Russians, there's the Manafort thing. Oh yeah the Carter Page thing. O and of course the Papadopoulos thing. lol and derp I forgot the Don Jr. meeting. Once Mulligan's investigation is wrapped up, we will see more.

It's a nothing burger in the sense that Trump made it to be bigger than it was and it's a crisis cause Trump doesn't respect the privacy of Obama.

Russian collusion is Trump working with Russia or being black mailed by Russia to aid them

The Russians put out false ads on Facebook that helped persuade people to vote for Trump such as the ads that Hillary was going to send your daughters to war

I mean Hillary lost solid blue states like come on, it's pretty obvious they were stolen

We have evidence that members of Trumps team worked with the Russians (look at Flynn)

I for one would like to know the answers. Can you answer any of them?

Russian meddling in the election was most likely done without trump even knowing. The collusion being investigated had to do with money laundering I believe.

Still no actual sourced evidence or even definition of the "collusion"

I think its now delusion

Your loosing it shills. Literally.

The source is everywhere, look at the news

Provide the evidence please.

>first point
Makes no sense. Hurting Obama's feelings is not a constitutional crisis. Market is shaking in its boots because heavy hitters think the government is corrupt to the core due to the memo.
>second point
Another non answer. Just retroactively explaining your loss and making up shit as you go along
>third point
#draftourdaughters was a Sup Forums meme. I was in the first thread when all the oc was getting pumped out. The OP wasn't Russia as far as I can remember and there would have been no reason to proxy back then because the muh Russia meme wouldn't even materialize for another 6-9 months
>4th point
"I mean, like, come on bro"
Killer argument
>5th point
Again, is there any reason to believe Trump himself is responsible for anything or that anyone relates to him interacted with people of Russian descent, by their own accord, for the purpose of winning the election using unethical methods?

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/12/28/16735412/trump-russia-news-investigation-2017

newsweek.com/trump-russia-collusion-watergate-jared-kushner-emails-data-cambridge-analytica-710084

cnn.com/interactive/2017/03/politics/trump-putin-russia-timeline/

Unless the source info "proof" comes from direct sworn testimony from DOJ, Or the investigation committee its bullshit MSM spin and delusions

>vox
>Newsweek
>cnn

I'm not gonna dismiss decent sources out of hand just for having a liberal bent, but you gotta give me something better than bald faced clickbait ffs

>The Russians put out false ads on Facebook that helped persuade people to vote for Trump such as the ads that Hillary was going to send your daughters to war

Stupid fucking shill. You got trolled by Sup Forums

>#draftourdaughters

Lol. Have some shekels.

>memo
why do i have to pick one? I am not a media pundit

>russian collusion
using diplomatic and political power to facilitate business dealings between trump's friends and families and russians who happen to be close to putin.

>election outcome
Trump did not change the outcome of the election, he didn't even expect to win. The collusion charges are going to come from shady and illegal business practices.

>evidence for collusion
not an investigator, but it remains to be seen what evidence is presented to congress about what basically amounts to phishing by russian state-sponsored actors on social media

>evidence for trump's involvement
none, I am not an investigator. however based on the fact that many of his advisers and campaign personnel have been charged and convicted (with guilty pleas), it is not unreasonable to think that trump may have been personally involved.

asking to provide evidence for or against collusion on Sup Forums is retarded. nobody here has any supporting or condemning trump, and nobody who has any of that evidence is going to be shitposting in your thread.

Lol... He said evidence not political propaganda. Stupid fuck.

All of Sup Forums is a Russian conspiracy, according to you.

All of these things were made up by Sup Forums alone. Facebook and twitter have been caught on hot mic claiming that anyone who likes guns and leans conservative is a Russian bot, because no normal american would believe in those things.

The whole Russian narrative is literally just lefties being unable to cope with the fact that the majority of this country disagrees with them.

Das Bump