Eliott Rodger Declared To Be Alt-Right By SPLC

Well, racists? What do you have to say for yourselves now? You have successfully traveled back in time and converted this young miscegenated man to Esoteric Spencerism, leading him to murder a bunch of White women. I hope you are happy with yourselves.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-isle-vista-massacre-alt-right-20180206-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESsbpqjfHg0
youtube.com/watch?v=9BssSJvBTKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But he died years before there was even an alt right. What the hell. Did he even have any racial views besides his hapa self loathing?

The Alt-Right didn't exist back then. Show me one fucking source that uses the term alt-right before 2016 when Clinton the (((MSM))) did a hit piece on the so called movement.

We've been laughing at his beta ass for five years.

This is why they are called fake news.

It used to not exist back then, but now it did. That is the dark and terrifying reality in Drumpf's America. Only the Chronomancer's at the SPLC have the Talmudic wisdom needed to stop the NeonNazi menace across time and space.

He hated white people, women in particular, and killed them.

The reporter
(((Ben))) Poston

youtube.com/watch?v=ESsbpqjfHg0

If he was alive today he'd be working along side you at Slaveblue

alt-right , faggot-kid-that-feels-entitled-to-women, what's the difference?

>the common thread: they all participated in the alt-right ecosystem

This is just another way of saying, "He's a loser, so maybe he's in the alt-right. Therefore he's in the alt-right."

PUA's are alt right now?

so just change the past and control the present?

>being racist and posting online now equals alt right

The power of your memes are just that strong/pol/. Wealth and glory to the winner.

Wasn't his dad a Hollywood Jew?

I heard mumbles of "alt-right" back in mid 2015. Still over a year after Supreme Gentleman though.

Yup, he's a slant-kike, lets hope Zuckerbergs has an equally interesting episode of hapa rage.

Spencer used it even before 2010

Same, one of the first episodes of the Shoah used the term back in 2015, but there just Moassad agents according to moarpheus kek

Yes. 1/2 Jew, 1/2 Chink = 100% White Supremacist.

SPLC is a jewish supremacist organization. The only jewish "hate group" they manage to find are the Black Israelites.

You gotta love the fact that they have that ONE token non-white group to run cover lol, they would send those guys weapons if they asked for them probably.

Dear god

last time i checked there were more black nationalsits groups than white ones near me

This is not the Sup Forums shooter I wanted.

That was the great incel revolt/ beta uprising.

>List of hate groups listed by SPLC
>Mesa Arizona Border Guard
>Reason: Anti-Immigrant

>Hate group
Why is a term like that even fucking taken seriously?

please inform me of anyone who knew who richard spencer was before 2016

> I never heard of him so he didn't exist so he must be CIA because cripplechan told me so
Dude go back to Iron March or whatever failed militia movement you came from and stay there, White Nationalism 1.0 destroyed the movement for decades

They originally labeled him an “MRA” because those were the internet boogeymen of that time.

Even though Elliot hadn’t written a single line about Family Law Reform anything close to it.

They just label whatever psycho they can get as some boogie man to discredit their enemies.

>checked
>1/2 Jew, 1/2 Chink = 100% White Supremacist.
kek

He was alt right. Asian female white male couples are by far more racist than others. White female asian males are great though

youtube.com/watch?v=9BssSJvBTKc

I'm Elliots cousin and I fucking hate that the media can just write absolute made up bullshit like this

It's ok, user, we are all Elliot's cousins here.