If you could annex one nation which would you choose?

For me it would be Australia because they're the alpha Anglos and I want to protecc them from Chink colonization.

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/three-of-chinas-naval-vessels-docked-in-victoria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ANNEX ISRAEL AND GIVE IT BACK TO PALESTINE

Thanks.

Someone needs to make a prussian double headed eagle style flag with the american bald eagle and the australian eagle

It would be the UK so I could move there.

Canada.

It is needed now more than ever. Our political class is almost entirely compromised at this point.

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/three-of-chinas-naval-vessels-docked-in-victoria

Countries I like I dont want our politics or niggers to spoil them which would undoubtably happen. Keep them as vassals and pure.

on that note britanistan or Aus would be fine.

Annex all white countries make them only allow whites in the country then make them independent again

Australia

or Canada

Holy shit man, I didn't know it was that bad. Forget the Russians, if we don't make Canada a part of the Union we'll be having to deal with a Chinese invasion from the north.

>flag
kek

I would annex the United States. To Sup Forums. Pic related. Autists can watch.

I wish we werent getting invaded

Just annex us already for fuck sake

Annex Israel and force multiculturalism down their throats.

ANNEX ISRAEL AND GIVE IT TO THE FLAMES OF PERDITION

Russia.

we're trying

>annex Israel
>get america for free

E Z P Z

Annex Israel and give it back to the Catholic Church where it rightfully belongs.

Please come annex us and kill the ruling class

FUCK OFF CHINK YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Implying we don't want the keep bayoneting all that Azn pussy.
If only you knew how hard things have gotten at the front anons.

Much appreciated. As an Aussie im very thankful for our relationship with the US.

I honestly think Australia would be the absolute last country the US would ever declare war on. You faggots are like our younger cousin that makes us laugh at thanksgiving but always back us up when grandpa talks shit about us.

all the good little goyim auscucks crawling out of the woodwork ITT, just lmao.

Sup Forums mod detected, fukin kek