This is the father of all modern Britons. Say something nice about him!

This is the father of all modern Britons. Say something nice about him!

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/history/9000-year-old-cheddar-man-has-living-descendant-still-living-same-area-006961
youtube.com/watch?v=RnRFiJ5A0aE
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5358699/First-Brit-dark-skinned-blue-eyed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So niggers were actually British KANGZ??

KEK

Good thing Whites evolved and adapted, that skin looks like shit.

WE

lol did that nigga have rickets

WE WUZ NIGGAZ?!?

Was the sun more intense on cheddar man? Why did he have he poo poo skin

Well the blue eyes are a mutation and skin colour changes depending on the enviroment after generations.
Niggers are still sub-humans tho.

Hol up

So u be sayin

makes sense. Even some people in Wales today stil have darker skin.

Wanna know why whites can handle the truth about genetics but niggers freak out over Nefertiti being Mediterranean ?

Because niggers are low iq scum, and the majority of europeans arent.

No wonder their so fucking ugly

WE

Everyone in America is even more nonwhite if this is true.

And then the neanderthal white thug came and killed them all off....NEXT !

WUZ.

Well, guess it's safe to say this now... WHITER THAN YOU AHMED!

el Anglo negrito

10,000 years ago a black man turned white overnight
and other fairy tales by the BBC

alright, if the first human was black.

it means white people are a EVOLUTION of black people and they are inferior species

OR it means there is a cure for blackness?

The original 56%ers

KANG ARTHURS!

None of which means that African migrants are the same.

Does anyone else remember Cheddar Man before he wuz black?

ancient-origins.net/history/9000-year-old-cheddar-man-has-living-descendant-still-living-same-area-006961

So humans lived n Europe for 40,000 years or so before then but were dark the whole time? And just suddenly got lighter in the last 10,000 years for some reason?

I know, I'm only on here to make fun of niggers

Are you retarded? Humans outbred and absorbed Neanderthals into themselves

Except the Romans first came and killed then fucked all the original Brits and then came along the Saxons who further then killed and then fucked what little there was left of the natives, finally the Vikings wanted a good ol time in sunny little England and decided they sail across and also kill and then fuck them all.

I seriously doubt that this guy is the common ancestor of most British people, most likely an emergent tribe from the ice age that got stranded in Britain.

The celts were there way before. The Romans didn't really colonise. The angles and saxes did mingle with the celts. The Normans invaded but did not colonise.

He's not a 56% mixed up mutt you idiot, he's 100% pure ice age cheese man.

The UK was first populated just after the ice age, which was ended 10,000 years ago, he's 10,000 years old, so he would've been one of the first to arrive here from someplace with more sunlight, evolution takes time, he lost his dark skin in the intervening 10,000 years.... probably.

Oh yeah, and where did your ancestors come from ?

No. It's not the oldest remains found in the UK and older remains show entirely different DNA. The only DNA tests done on these remains are considered sketchy as fuck and were possibly contaminated.

These particular remains also show a violent death (his face was caved in). Could have very easily been an invader.

Unless you have European ancestors, then you're talking about yourself.

>overnight
10,000 years isn't 'overnight'.

Looks Welsh

>cure for blackness?
10,000 years of cloudy weather it seems

they're not mixed, they're 100% cheesoid

people in Britain have been white for as long as recorded history. That's more than 4,000 years ago.

Please kys

>These particular remains also show a violent death (his face was caved in). Could have very easily been an invader.
Sauce?

The romans were way way later & they didn't breed with the locals

what is the source for the skin pigmentation the news used.

The fuck you talking about? There is evidence to show the British Isles were inhabited as far back as 900,000 years. It was for a time uninhabited but that ended something like 40,000 years ago but there may have been small periods of time when the location was less inhabited or uninhabited (such as people migrating away for a cold winter). Since 12,000 years ago the UK has pretty much been inhabited 100% of the time though.

looks like a zombie

>Except the Romans first came and killed then fucked all the original Brits and then came along the Saxons who further then killed and then fucked what little there was left of the natives, finally the Vikings wanted a good ol time in sunny little England and decided they sail across and also kill and then fuck them all.
Wrong. The last near total genetic replacement to happen in the British Isles was the neolithic farmers displacing the hunter-gatherers. Even the Indo-Europeans didn't have as big an impact. The Vikings are hard to distinguish from the Anglo-Saxons.

The Romans had barely any genetic impact, probably mostly seen in Iberian DNA remnants in Wales and England.

>more than 4,000 years ago
So they turned paler between 10,000 & 4000 years ago, you cannot into maths.

European hunter gatherers had sufficiently high vitamin D levels, since they had a high fish diet. It was only when they started farming and having a diet much poorer in vitamin D that they had to evolve skin as light as it is today.

ooga booga where da tea n crumpet

why would they follow a moor?

>-10,000 + 4,000 = -6,000
> - 6,000 =/= -10,000

please kys

First civilizations were all started by the Japanese. Like it or hate that's the truth.

How would he not be vitamin D deficient and die off? Wouldn't there have to be gradual movement of peoples into Briton; resulting in darker-skinned people closer to Africa and lighter as they go up?

Its funny the liberal left are desperate to shout that are ancestors were black Africans.

but proto Europeans look very distinct with their blue eyes soft features and straight and curly hair and black skin.They look like fantasy dark elves or Drow.

They also conveniently forget that light skin evolved recently so neanderthals would be just as dark skinned as homo sapiens.

Prior to 10,000 years ago the uk was under a god damn sheet of ice, nobody was living ontop a fucking glacier, we're not polar bears fucksake !

WE

Pale skin was an adaptation to the agricultural diet in northern latitudes. Agricultural diets lacked vitamin D and the low intensity of sunlight in northern winters meant that dark-skinned humans produced insufficient vitamin D when exposed to sunlight.
The first Britons were essentially white people with tanned skin, not black, kinky-haired Africans as (((progressives))) would like us to believe.

>has native american hair and cheek bones
>asian eye shape and facial hair
>african nose and skin
>european person's eye color
wow.. a real melting pot of a man. diversity has always been britain's strength!

>white people with tanned skin
tans aren't genetic

Looks like a modern day amerimutt to me

So much for the celtic pride...

lol

under roman rule the celts remained the majority and kept their language( now are welsh, cornish and brittainy briton speaker).

the anglo saxons however ethnically cleansed and replaced many of the celts except for those in elmetshire by the time the anglo saxon tribes converted to Catholicism and gradually assimilated the cumbrians. I don't think it would be possible for a small tribal migration hypothesis to completely change roman britain into a predominately germanic pagan anglo saxon speaking population.

What the shit are you even trying to say ? it's really simple, if we were dark skinned 10 thousand years ago, and light skinned 4 thousand years ago, then the transition to light skin took place between 10 thousand yeas ago & 4 thousand years ago, the 6000 year period between those two points.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5358699/First-Brit-dark-skinned-blue-eyed.html

You literally have no evidence to disprove it
Cry me a fucking river

WE

Kangz

Doesn't bother me at all if my hunter gatherer ancestors had brown, blue or green skin, who cares.

Watch the vids and shut it, it explains YOUR croaked noses.

Damn I guess we are all niggers

Well, she will be your princess Britbongs.

It looks a lot like the future face of Britain as well.

Would explain the behaviour of the average Sup Forumstard desu

Sorry Anglo, strictly a healthy mix of German, French, Swede, Spanish, Italian, Irish, Bedouin, Navajo, Hopi, Congolese, pond scum and Kenyan.

Apart from he looks nothing like an African in facial structure.

Because that's how the neo-marxists wrote it to be.

Neither do iyhlad.
>Eurohotboy

>German, French, Swede, Spanish, Italian, Irish
Yeah then in that case your ancestors look like him too, he is of the population that first populated Europe.

We evolved, niggers didn't. What's your point?

bitch please. 10,000 years ago we were much more evolved than that. Just look at Gobekli Tepi

did you even read my post.?
nowhere did i deny people before 9000bc were black skinned or was i in any way mad about that.

Mutt probably doesn't know.

I was not implying that the first Britons had dark skin because they spent time in the sun tanning. I acknowledge that they had dark skin from birth and throughout their lives. I meant that the first Britons were akin to white people with permanent tans, and very different from Africans.

Doesn't sound very euro mate.

You know they spoke "um an arh" ? YOUVE TRANSLATED IT.
>Utter cunts.

Iberian remnants you say?

Does this mean I wuz romanobritish n sheit?

Well, you are mad now
[spoiler]:')[/spoiler]

Godamnit

>there are people ITT that actually believe this nonsense

we know from plenty of DNA evidence from mummies that the egyptians around the same time were already much paler

so what, the britons developed white skin completely independently from the egyptians and other mediterranean races?

Templar had the pleasure of owning solomons architectural scripts and build in Aethiopia and letting loose with gothic buildings in eurotard.

Probably a teeny bit. Roman power was built primarily on naval transport, so to ship tons of troops and supplies from the Empire to Britain during the conquest, northern Iberia was probably used extensively, especially to pull troops and supplies from the Mediterranean.

Also the Carthaginians were mining tin and copper in Corneall and Wales so it might have come from there too.

okay BR whatever you say.

Britain made the marines mate.
Between Britannia and China number 1 YOU are all nothingburgers.

I just wanna know how they've conceivably determined that the chedder mans eyes are blue, obviously there is genetic deterioration over time.

The DNA or lack thereof found on this skeleton can't be substantive enough to actually make a proper analysis and conclude the actual colour of his eyes

This shit is just getting stupid.

This is just demoralization propaganda made by (((scientists))) who almost always have a leftist agenda.

They want to trick you into thinking that whiteness is a much newer development than it actually is. The same people who buy into this crap and the same stay at home moms who buy into every new fad diet that is on the cover of magazines at the grocery store.

Don't buy into this jewish propaganda. Euros are white and everybody knows it, they just want to undermine us.

so the legends of orcs in folklore is actually based off real black people that were exterminated when the british isles were conquered?

Glad you noticed.
>WE wuz humans

>Euros are white
Now sure, but not ten thousand years ago, if this is an accurate reconstruction.

Yes mate.

Looks like a darker version of my friend's dad from Swansea