TACOGATE - Possibly The New Pizzagate. All Autists get in here!

A new potential child trafficking location might have been found, and It was linked to one of Anthony Weiner's leaked contacts. So far there is no proof of it being used for human trafficking HOWEVER, it is almost certainly used for money laundering. Just read some of it's Yelp reviews:
yelp.com/biz/fulanos-mexican-cafe-encinitas

>"I really wish that this place would go out of business so something useful could occupy this lot. As you have probably read by now, Fulano's is a bit of an enigma. It's seldom open, and on the odd day that it is, there's nobody in there. Even with the crazy inflated prices they charge, there's no way it can sustain itself naturally. Which leads me (and others) to wonder why on Earth it's there!?! "
>"Overpriced, poor slow service. Parking lot is always empty, crazy hours and they are never open when their 'neon open' sign is on...we are convinced this restaurant is a Money laundering joint masquerading as a restaurant. Menu is limited, they ask you what you want, dictates what you get for dinner, ridiculous."
>"Never eaten here but every time I pass by it I swear it a money laundering restaurant, you never see anyone here but yet they are still in business?"

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7vr6el/tacogate_incomming_pizzagate20_anthony_weiners/
zomato.com/san-diego/fulanos-mexican-cafe-encinitas/reviews
yelp.com/biz/fulanos-mexican-cafe-encinitas
reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/4ge34u/a_home_with_two_addresses_any_issues_with_this/
riolo.com/
leucadiabikes.com/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some facebook reviews:
>"We always thought this place was a drug front because it always looked closed when we drove by. They actually have the best food and margaritas ever!"
>"Open everyday they aren't in Mex gathering whatever illegal stuff they are selling out the back door! I say they are open 2-3 times a week, max. We have tried going there to eat numerous times, people say its good...but it has never been open. I have lived down the street for 33 years! Love that you found it open and went in-I think that is something to be proud of."
>"We have been joking about Fulano's for years! Are they open? (It seemed like never) Is it a real restaurant? (No one we knew had ever been there) So tonight we tried and it's a little funky restaurant and the food was tasty. Now we know"

Have a bump OP.

>Mexican restaurant is a front for drug dealing
>this is news

Reddit thread discussing tacogate.
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7vr6el/tacogate_incomming_pizzagate20_anthony_weiners/
The name of this restaurant is Fulano's Mexican Cafe.
Apparently 'Fulano' means 'so and so' and has the same effect of 'John Doe' in English. Very fitting for a front.

It could be true that it's common for Mexican restaurants to be fronts, but this place is linked to ANTHONY WIENER, who sent pictures of his wiener to a 15 year old girl.

Bump because I love posting picture of the 15 year old girl in question. Literally Ted Cruz in a wig

zomato.com/san-diego/fulanos-mexican-cafe-encinitas/reviews

"No Customers EVER. I live across the street from this place and there are never any customers..no matter what time you drive by, the parking lot is always empty. You can walk or drive by any time on Friday or Saturday night and there isn't anyone there. I don't know how it stays open. Everyone in the neighborhood thinks it's operated by the drug cartel or it's a secret government operation. How can a business stay open if no money is coming in? Hmmmm "

So here's the thing about all this. YELP KNOWS which of these businesses are shady. Why? Because they have a fucking datamine of every restaurant that gets accused of money laundering, pizzagate shit, drug fronts, etc.

I used to do SEO and Reputation Management for a huge marketing agency. Yelp is ABSOLUTELY a mafia style organization in and of itself.

They hold businesses hostage for money and won't release real, positive reviews until the business complies.

Obviously the same can be said of Google, or any social media network. Sorry for reddit spacing but why the fuck don't we just start a hashtag like #ReleaseTheReviews and make yelp turn these fuckers in?

Do we got a heat map of it yet??

I was doubting that was real for 10 seconds.

IM FUCKING DEAD

Q predicted this

OH SHIT THATS GENIUS SOMEBODY HURRY AND SEARCH THE MAP THAT JUST CAME OUT

Founder and ceo of yelp is pic related.
Jeremy Stoppelman
Wikipedia tells me:
“Stoppelman is Jewish. He attended a Reform temple as a child and had a Bar Mitzvah.”

Yeah it does make sense Yelp would know about many businesses all across the US being laundering fronts.

why is it that all "ethnic" food stores are fronts for raping kids putting them on the menu literally and laundering money? i really hope non of you eat at these "restaurants"

Alright somebody’s going to have to convince that that’s not literally Ted Cruz.

>>Wants to fuck the real Ted Cruz
>>Finds 15 year old that looks like em.

WTF I'm a cruz misslette now.

>yelp.com/biz/fulanos-mexican-cafe-encinitas
ALRIGHT GUYS LISTEN UP.

"145 Leucadia Blvd" does not exist. I REPEAT, it does not exist. This restaurant is using a trick that makes it hard to find out who owns the property. The actual address of the restaurant is 145 Fulvia St. I was able to find out who owns this property, but I do not wish to share their name, because a lot of times, someone owns a building and has no fucking idea what their tenant is doing.

But I think I've already given you guys enough to go off of.

I was ready for a LARP but I got a full blown fucking happening

I hate it when Sup Forums turns into activist faggots.

bump

What do you mean? How does it not exist? It looks like it exists..

But seriously, this is the most suspicious corner I've ever seen. Check it out: The corner says its Ford Financial Services on the map, but its clearly a bizarre building with a creepy logo. Next door you have a salon, a "photographic art gallery", a steel storage container, RV's, A ***FUCKING BOAT*** on a trailer parked next door for when they need to smuggle shit from Mexico.

You know what, fuck it. The owner's name is John Portilla. But promise me you're only going to "warn" him about his sketchy tenants.

WTF Who puts up a warning for a yield sign that is just about 20 yards away? That pedo triangle symbol instantly came to my mind.

Checked, and im using software the city uses to find out the title of a properties real address.

So does the address that he mentioned

weird

Fake news

Criminals LOVE these properties because they can get away with tons of sketchy shit.

Maybe one of u drumpfaggots should go check it out

Nope, no one here should do that. Just report to police and FBI.

Anyone here familiar with muchas gracias? It's in the Portland Vancouver area in the northwest.

You can actually leave, btw

What, 'zactly, do you mean, "these properties?"
How is this property different? What the fuck is up with the street address and street name?

Guys, I took a screenshot of the google maps corner and got this error trying to post it. I had to post a screenshot of a screenshot. WTF is this?

(((Police)))
(((FBI)))

No

>these properties
What, buildings?

Take those sick cunts down already, please.

Quit posting cp drumpf

SO due to weird zoning or retarded planners sometimes a building will actually have two addresses, like if a street got expanded over an old street or whatever.

reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/4ge34u/a_home_with_two_addresses_any_issues_with_this/

Sorry for plebbit

I typed in "Fulvia" street in Google Maps, and got directed to "Leucadia" street. I don't see another street. Where is Fulvia Street?

exactly, dude. exactly.

That's crazy, mang

That's fucking uncanny. If you're going to be a fucking scumbag pedo why not find a hot girl who is almost 18 instead of a 2/10 15 year old

Why are things like stop man, halt man, gore man in their names?

But there's normal homes all around there. Surely, someone must have seen something or someone? No one has ever stayed up late, listening in? Insomnia? A late night drinking at home, alone? Nothing?

I like tacos. I was getting kinda tired of pizza.

What is? You're not even trying anymore are you?

What’s going on here?

>>wants to fuck the real Ted Cruz
>>Finds 15 year old that looks like him
>>It's the real Ted Cruz

>newfag

apparent the Ford building on the corner is zoned as a TV or Radio Station

You should go, and livestream it in order to debunk it if you're that confident. A 400-lb balding liberal manlet on a motorized scooter covered in communist decals and coexist bumper stickers might look a little conspicuous tho so you should probably plan to go at night.

Two 5's make a 10
-John Podesta

bump

>They only take cash
>Reviews are either extremely positive or negative (no meh reviews in sight)
>Located near children's charity home
Anyone in the area down for some recon? Nothing crazy. Just swing in and buy something. I'm on the east coast, so I can't do it myself.

Wait theres also train tracks RIGHT THERE

I grew up in that town, down the road. Lots of rich elites.

In this thread: live action role playing

Shills don't know how to sage, do they? Thanks shill, saw this thread because of you.

Is this place next to a planned parenthood and or a shipping dock?

In every democrat city, there is a planned parenthood right next to a BBQ. Not the same chain or thype of BBQ but always a BBQ, and always near a port or shipping hub.

Some one was here rambling about "longpig"....

bump

oy vey

CNN is fake news. You'll find countless videos of them censoring people during live interviews who try speaking up about wikileaks to protect Hillary if you use 2 minutes of your time.

Use your brain.

Stop supporting pedophilia and human sacrifice.

OK so the guy that owns the orange building at 847 Vulcan ALSO OWNS 830 Hermes WHICH SHARES A PROPERTY LINE.

I think we have found an ENTIRE ENCLAVE of sketchiness here, folks. Im actually impressed.

AAAAYYYYEEEE

Ya think ya HOTSHIT DONCHA

QRD famalam.

No, no no no. That's common in Washington and I've seen warning signs for yields more than not

would taking a dump in front of the door be too crazy? i dunno, seems kinda fun.

FUCK the portillas also own 850 Hermes Ave, next to the restaurant!!

This. Seems like it'd be pretty easy to swing by for lunch if you live nearby. It would be pretty easy to tell if they were a legit place.

Sorry to break it to you, buddy.

Your master's empire is crumbling into void.

Enjoy your karma.

Some autist find out if the name Portillas means anything related to pedo shit, james I love kids name.

There is some weird shit on the walls on the inside of the building. Also completely empty.

I'm being blocked from posting the screenshots I took but you will see them if you go on Google Street view and zoom in on the windows.

Could just be mob related but who knows. Would really love to know what Ford Capital Holdings actually does, on the corner there, since its zoned as both Transportation and TV broadcasting.

dude I was too. why are we being blocked??

bump

5 minutes of surfing shows that OP is not a fag. This place is weird. pic

The closest Planned Parenthood is a 16 minute drive according to Google Maps. Maybe there are planned parenthoods on every corner in Cali

Portillas is Spanish
For what?
For PORTHOLES

She looks like a different species.

lol lazy ass mexicans running the place

look into "JEFF A HJALMARSON" as well.

Idk every time I tried to post with the image I was getting an error message. Posting it by itself was successful. I don't know it's weird.

go work now what exactly does Portholes mean, is it code for something?

That's either a Greek thing or it looks like some unknown pedo symbol. Don't tell me the pedos have code words for Mexican food now.

UHHHH....nice "Trucking Company" a few doors down

riolo.com/

If I save her will she suck my dick?

SAY IT AGAIN KID!

YA WANNA FUCK WITH THE BOSS NOW!!

bump

Looks legit (hint: it's not legit).

Also nice "Bike Shop"

leucadiabikes.com/index.php

If anything, we should call these people up and openly make fun of them for how shitty their websites are.