Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P81GGGQV45Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>first girl wins but gets killed near the end
>MC is together with best girl in the epilogue

>MC dies
>love interest becomes MC

I really expected this to be the ending of macross delta

maybe for the movie version if that ever happens.

Misa first yells at him over the intercom when he was napping in one of Roy's Valkyries. He doesn't meet Minmay until afterwards. So he technically met Misa first. Also in DYRL she was his commanding officer before he got trapped in a compartment with her. He met Misa first. Both times.

If chronological order mattered, childhood friends would count as first girls.

Replace near the end with near the beginning & I'd suspect you're Seo Kouji.

Tomboy winning

Tfw in Robotech minmay sings at their wedding, and catches the bouquet.

Then she runs away crying .

A non pink or red (or blonde haired) girl being the main character of a Magical Girl anime.

Pls

>mc likes girl
>girl likes mc
>they are both ok with this and express their feelings for each over without changing the story dynamic or being awkward about it
who am I kidding

Already happened.

Yeah but Frontier sucked, they didn't even have a Jenius.

but tomboy DID win in Nisekoi.

you mean cross-dressing reverse trap winning

Misa and Sheryl are GOAT, every year, forever.

fuck off, Sheryl made the whole thing the best Macross ever.

Nanoha's hair is brown.

Or at least have initial awkwardness fade quickly over time. I find it bizarre when two characters are super awkward with each other even after they've already fucked.

She was the worst part of Frontier with her bitchy man-face and probably worst girl in the franchise. Get some taste.

>Main character & love interest develop a relationship not based on misunderstandings & physical abuse but common interests, healthy communication & overall actual chemistry

This specific ending pissed me off, because first girl was best girl

>Togame
>best girl

Mashiro-iro Symphony: The Color of Lovers, first girl didn't win

>MC actually has a complex personality, actively pursues his goals, has various desires, is a major driving force behind the plot, his choices aren't universally correct and moral, and his character is explored in depth thorough the story

>Rankafags still salty after all these years.

harem mcs friends main personality trait isn't jealousy.

Friends tell and keep each others secrets and understand each other.

the way mc harems treat their friends is bad too.

PARENTS ARENT ON A BUSINESS TRIP OR SHIT THEY ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE AND REAR THEIR CHILDREN RESPONSIBLY NOT WHEN PLOT DEMANDS IT.

>Extremely incestuous harem anime
>Entire harem is family members
>Mom, sisters, daughters from the future, etc
>All blood related too

I want to see this.

>MC defeats the villain
>Has to defend him in court
>Prosecutor is on villain's payroll
>Former lackey that was betrayed by villain comes in as surprise witness and fucks villain up

>Sexually fucks the villain in the courtroom
>Villain loves it

This
youtube.com/watch?v=P81GGGQV45Y

>the first girl DOESN'T win the MCbowl
More shows should have that, so that watching a show won't makes it boring in terms of the winning girl.

Didn't Sheryl technically meet Alto first at one of his kabuki plays?

>Isekai which actually goes over what the people in the original world are doing

fuck off retard, you are too stupid for Sup Forums

Sheryl has no redeeming qualities.

>MC has one girl around him. They have started to like each other after 5 episodes. No competition. They become lovers.
I've never seen this happen.

DYRL Misa is literally perfect.

Yes.

Jenius, and everything else really, turns to total shit in 7.

not saying that this happening more often would be good; it could become overused, but
>MC prepares her final attack; as the last boss expects something elaborate, and the readers/watchers expect something flashy, that hasn't been used before, it's a basic attack instead. (as a bonus, it's a throwback to an earlier scene)

iirc, this happened in Karin, Onegai Teacher, and Inari Kon Kon Koi Iroha.

MC did good
Senapi won

>his choices aren't universally correct and moral
reminds me of Ten
>pragmatism before honor (except in Akagi's case, who might see games in a different way other people do, and when he doesn't think he won them his way, he forfeits them)
>presence of mind before willingness to win (which Akagi said to "only get in the way")
>character A uses one's own cheating against character B and eliminates him, character A and B are respectively on the antagonist/protagonist sides

>MC wins against members from an organization
>later, ends up defending said organization from another

>tfw the only Rankafag on Sup Forums

Why did people hate Minmay?

>tfw the only Rankafag
FTFY. Also aside from the hair Zessica was much more like Sheryl in personality, Mikuno was basically the Ranka of EVOL.

Never understood Ranka's appeal.

>short
>not curvy
>stupid hair
>annoying personality
>bugs

She never really stood a chance.

Naruto using his sexy no jutsu on Kaguya was a nice surprise.

Go watch DYRL which is the definitive version

Girls using the toilet

That sort of happens in the Tokyo Ravens LNs, except the MC runs away instead of dying.

Enjoy your space aids.

>The cake wins the MCbowl

I'm waiting for this one

her sentient was cute at least

Loli appeal? Klan was a better loli. And the best Meltran. Klan was the best everything.

Serves the indecisive flippant bitch right.

>Girls using the toilet
haven't seen much ecchi have you, tripfriend?

Still way too rare (surprising considering how common it is in eroge), and besides, she was already finished in that scene. It would have been better if they showed her on the pot.

Teresa a cute!

>no girl wins the mcbowl
>in fact, there isn't a mcbowl outside of fanfiction
Retards shoehorning stupid romance everywhere got old a decade ago.

Reverse traps aren't tomboys.

Have you tried Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu?

I hope this will have happened in OreGairu when the story is finished. Ihora and MC must be together.
I'll start watching it. Thanks for the suggestion.

>rankafag

Eureka Seven. There are more girls around him but they're all much older than him. By the end of the first cour, their relation is cemented although nothing much happens until the fourth cour. The series begins with a lot of character building and introductions, so the 5th episode is a bit too soon to expect anything.

>character is one quarter American/European
>has black hair

When they tease a couple, that couple actually ends up together. Not some friendzone shit or shit where they end up with another character.

What pisses me off the most is even more is when they tease 2 girls or 2 guys potentially being together, but then force them into a straight pairing even though it's obvious they're gay as fuck.

Was this a Bright reference???

I like how her head doesn't look so caved in up top in this movie.

It's odd to say this about a 30 year old show but it's really refreshing to watch Macross, esp. the after episodes from the main story.

The way Hikaru and Misa got together was just two people being normal adults. No high school hijinks.

On screen sex

Saekano is pretty much like that until the author went full retard.

>MC defeats the evil bitch in season 1
>evil bitch is a reformed person in season 2
>ends up in a relationship with the MC at the end of the series
Actually, I can't think of an anime like that.

Then Minmay returns and it turns into a soap opera where Hikaru 'settles' for Misa.

Iirc, he did chase after Minmay but, in the end, chose Misa.

lol what happened to that hippie Kaifun

MC and the love interest get together about halfway through the series

robot posts are discarded.

Klan is my waifu.

well I got a manga if you change defeated into cum on their clothes because she's a bully and reformed with meeting up with the girl after the MC reformed I got one

>winner of the MCbowl is his main opponent throughout the series

pic related

>female MC in shonen
>the final villain's victory is certain from the get-go, it's just a question of delaying him
>more scenes where there is little to no dialogue, just characters doing actions

In the films, not in the series

>high fantasy without any isekai/videogame elements

But the sky was the first girl in the TV series and she won.

Explain