That escalator ride was nearly 3 years ago

How much has changed since then?

Not much, slightly more light being shone. It's a long process. I just hope we don't end up too mired to move forward.

Do you think the left would have treated him differently if he ran as Democrat?

We are literally in a whole new dimension. So much has changed, and this is only the beginning. Our whole perception of reality has shifted immensely and it will continue to do so.

Trump has stopped paying people to attend his rallies.

You are dumb af

The country has never been this divided since the civil rights era. This will be remembered a huge victory for Russia over the USA, it'll be written about in textbooks.

Not much really. Nothing important anyway. The fact is that the president is there to distract from real power. Dumbass American's wanted a reality show, and they have one. It's all just a show, pfft and I don't know who's worse the Democrats or Republicans. At least the Dem's don't think they are some great "awake" majority. So they are a little less annoying.

>Dumbass American's

How?

Mirin those vintage maga tshirts.

This is literally a different worldline now.

alpha as fuck

saved

Forgot yer meme flag.

bump

Trump is still a douche, bigly

However, what choice did we have?

49 CFR 232.103
Trump's guilty of this.

Some say things are still escalating.

The only bad part about Trump is how much he loves kikes. Otherwise the bantz levels are still over 9000 so fuck yourself nigger. Leftists are NOT right, not about Trump nor the course of society.

>Be Kim Fatty, Best Leader of NK
>Have two choices
>Make some peace with S. Korea
>Be killed by Trump
>Choose to talk to S. Korea
lol

NK isn't an agressor. The deep state fakes quotes and shit by Kim.

Dude....I hate the deepstate cianiggers dempuppets ziokikefucks as much as anyone.
But NK is a shit nation, that serves no purpose other than being a buffer for China.
The little fat guy is a sick fuck, who rapes and tortures and kills like he's a fucking Clinton.
He's 20x's worse than Sadam ever was.
Don't be stupid.

You are dumb as hell.

>How much has changed since then?

0 progress on the Russian investigation, but one of these years he'll slip up and validate the FBIs efforts.

I can't wait for Trump to make all American males aged 17-35 die in some sandnigger desert for Israel.

Who is hat man?

I assume the escalator got cleaned once or twice. Maybe oiled up the belts. Why would you wanna know that? That guy on it looks like a god emperor

bump

Wetbacks are being deported. Lots of salt from tears.

>But NK is a shit nation, that serves no purpose other than being a buffer for China.
>The little fat guy is a sick fuck, who rapes and tortures and kills like he's a fucking Clinton.

And Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. I know, I know, I know...

Time traveler.

Can be seen at approximately the same stage of life in obscure recovered 20s film footage and on the deck of the Titanic.

I agree with this post, hell I remember feeling so strange for a month when Trump got elected, like nothing was real anymore. Honestly this whole thing made me believe in the concept of meme magic, somehow some nepalese sock puppet forum used a bunch of frog memes to change the fabric of reality and get an old tv star that the entire media demonized 24/7 in the presidential office.