Hello Trumptards. Here's your reminder the blue wave is alive and well

Hello Trumptards. Here's your reminder the blue wave is alive and well.

republican red=commie tanked markets and degeneracy/jewry/zionism

> Be Republican (((Conservative)))
> Run on platform of no illegal immigration
> Run on platform of no gay marriage
> Do literally nothing to stop the above
> Implying it's Trump's fault
WOW! It's almost like do nothing cuckservatives are getting what's coming to them!!!

By midterms time, we will reach levels of virtue (tm) not previously thought possible. Blackpill: upper-middle class whites are basically having their equivalent of a chimpout over trump and will mobilize like crazy against him for fear of being seen as racist.

>missouri state house of representatives
>a big deal
This just tells me you are grasping at straws.

WRETK

>fear of being seen as racist.

Libtards really believe this?

No wonder you lost the election

so I wonder what will their 4d chess rationalization be when they lose the house this fall?

Nope. Whites are waking up. They've never had a racial identity and they are starting to have one. I can't believe how fast it's happening. They are starting to think about issues in terms of what is best for their people. It's happening.

>Libtards really believe this?
my upper middle class white relatives are chimping out over Trump being a racist fascist xenophobic misogynistic homophobic transphobic puppet of Putler all the time lel

the moral sensibilities of the eternal progressive have been offended by Trump and they are freaking out about Our Values (tm)

Not really in the US. Trump only won due to going against >Shillary and the quirks of our electoral system that effectively up-weight rural voters. This is good for whites, but the reality is Dems would've won and declared amnesty if they had just run Joe Biden

>state house
Wow.
Literally nothing.
Let me guess, it was probably an urban area full of former slave niggers?

>alive and well
Go fuck your self sharia blue.

>1 seat

Wow it's nothing

Last time I checked the DNC is out of money and running out of donors :)

This is just a shill trying to demotivate. Sage and move about your day.

Cheering for State seats in Missouri. Not a Federal Congressman from Missouri. The fucking state seat.

ABSOLUTE STATE OF DEMOCRATS

>Not really in the US. Trump only won due to going against >Shillary
I still can't believe the amount of libtards I tell this lie to and they eat it up like candy. They have literally no clue. I'm just being civil and just handing them a sugar coated fuck you this is what you wanna hear idiot answer. It's easier to tell you idiots what you want to hear rather than have an actual discussion because you are so desperate to hear only what they want to hear.

>demotivate
No, what I'm saying is that we need a dictator who will start expelling immigrants, among other things, as opposed to thinking "Well, if we just apply Originalist (tm) thought THIS time..."

>a single district for the Missouri house

This is hardly even news and it's sad that there are several major media outlets even reporting on it. It's like reporting on a democrat winning an election for the mayor of bumfuck nowhere. This doesn't even affect Missouri. Republicans still have twice as many seats then the Democrats in Missouri.

#BlooWaife 2018!

>blue wave
>(1) state seat
wew

>#BLUEWAFFLE2018

if Dems spend US President Election money for US Senate seat, Senate money for House seat or Gov., US House money for any seat in State House, they are going to go broke quick.

>Drudge
I would think you know better

>if Dems spend
They actually are in a deficit now. They have no money to spend and I doubt anyone will give them any money when they rig elections.(Bernie vs Hillary)

Pffffffffffhahahaha
>Loses 3 of 4 elections
>"HORRAY WE WON DRUMMMPPFFFF"

This. I live in Missouri, this guy is moderate milquetoast cuckservative to the core, never voted for serious policy in his life. These are the people who are going down this election.