youtube.com/watch?v=yCT2wR10Am4
enr.sos.mo.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=k6Z7OdohAR0
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=xvkBFWd7zYA
indiacurrents.com/what-does-goddess-durga-symbolize/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO!

Impeachment soon drumpfkins!

Drumpf crashed the stock market yesterday and Obama had to come in and save it earlier today

>mmmm' mmm' mm' thinkin bout that Trump Dick

It's a moovement!

If you guys get information leading to the discovery of Trumps nudes, please report this information to CNN for prompt release to the public.

GOYIM!!!

Reason why I love the United States of America, all the saints, erudites, scholars, inventors, your country is trully a blessed one among this world.
I am packing, but I lost them in a tragic boating accident, what I'm saying that they took our nominal gun rights in '05.

its over Drumpfkins

Republicans lost a House Delegate seat special election in Missouri today.

>post your celebratory music when the MSM has zero room to spin it and accepts the FBI was corrupted

The Urge to Leak Increasing

youtu.be/Hy8kmNEo1i8

>I am the Queen, the gatherer-up of treasures, most thoughtful, first of those who merit worship.
THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!
>Thus gods have established me in many places with many homes to enter and abide in.
Awoos at all scales. Both extreme tiny and extremely large innumerable Awoos
>Through me alone all eat the food that feeds them, - each man who sees, breathes, hears the word outspoken.
Through the will of the Cosmic Awoo nature exists and the churning of natural patterns keeps life going
>They know it not, yet I reside in the essence of the Universe. Hear, one and all, the truth as I declare it.
Normalfaggots do not feel the presence of the Cosmic Awoo and are blind to the Truth
>I, verily, myself announce and utter the word that gods and men alike shall welcome.
Cosmic Awoo brings good news
>I make the man I love exceeding mighty, make him nourished, a sage, and one who knows Brahman.
Cosmic Awoo will bless those in her favor with victory, protection and high energy
>I bend the bow for Rudra [Shiva], that his arrow may strike, and slay the hater of devotion.
The Cosmic Awoo is the driving force behind the Trumpian Curse and enact divine punishment on those that transgress nature
>I rouse and order battle for the people, I created Earth and Heaven and reside as their Inner Controller.
It's Happening. This is Awoovement!
>On the world's summit I bring forth sky the Father: my home is in the waters, in the ocean as Mother.
All of existence, All that you can see is spawned from the Cosmic Awoo
>Thence I pervade all existing creatures, as their Inner Supreme Self, and manifest them with my body.
The Cosmic Awoo is inside of you and is that burning passion to fight the good fight
>I created all worlds at my will, without any higher being, and permeate and dwell within them.
>The eternal and infinite consciousness is I, it is my greatness dwelling in everything.

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!!!

Trump will never build a wall

Get some sleep, don't miss your Morning Joe!

Pic related is what a woo is.

MAGA

BAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA Sup Forums HUMILIATED AGAIN

Get ready to drown fuckers.

*11:30AM THE PRESIDENT meets with the Secretary of Health and Human Services*

*1:45PM THE PRESIDENT meets with the Chair of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission *

*2:15PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Republican Members of the Senate Finance Committee*

*6:30PM THE PRESIDENT hosts the National Prayer Breakfast Dinner*

*1:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Sanders*

What have I missed when I was in class?

I love Rod Rosenstein.

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

(and SAVED, I fucking love this image)

I am goy for you

Maybe niggers will see it and go to Africa to build Wakanda. I'm even willing to help. I have no problem with this movie. Hopefully it makes niggers want to contribute something to the world. I'll pirate it.

It’s 11:00 pm

what's one of your all-time favorite news related screencaps?

pic related always makes me smile

Adam Schiff demands for Trump nudes were played on Hannity and Ingram angle

It's really pissing me the fuck off that Republicans aren't getting out to vote. What the fuck?

Hello my good friends

Everyone agrees, he's a top guy.

>WTF I LOVE Rod!

>demand for Trump nudes
But why

Picking and choosing statistics is racist

You can't be a good freidn unless u help milk my prostate

People don't realize Black Panther is an ultranationalist, closed-borders ruler of a small nation surrounded by enemies who want to steal its vibranium.

I love Kellyanne.

Republicans are complacent and finger pointing, Democrats are willing to walk on glass to get to the polls.

friends we shall not be then

Say F for Don lemon's sister
youtube.com/watch?v=sODBoeuKeTE

I'm gonna need a 90 day extension on my Momiji warrant. I am real news.

Does anyone have any awoos in wheat fields?

MAKE BONE THUGS GREAT AGAIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=yCT2wR10Am4

it is so fucking weird that ontop of all the other parallels, she rides a lion in most art (Trump Symbol)
But in some she rides a Tiger
>Julius Evola's "Ride the Tiger"
I'm just blown away by how this all sync up.
Kinda spooky to be honest senpai

>Before after election: 163 seats - 112 R, 46 D, 5 vacancies
>Current results: 3 R(held), 1 D(flipped)
>There were 4 races held tonight
>After special election: 163 seats - 115 R, 47 D, 1 vacancy
Here are the official results
enr.sos.mo.gov/

KELLY ANNE IS VERY GOOD LOOKING FOR AN 90 YEAR OLD

Trump must have Republicans sitting real comfortable to not show up anymore. No one actually supports dem policies since they are all objectively terrible, so its worrying republicans just arent turning out at all. If republicans lose the comfyiness Trump is providing and are subject again to social marxis policies, the pendulum will swing harder than 2016.

¿Dónde están los selfies desnudos Sr. Presidente?

have another

ISIS openly fighting with Turkey against Kurds.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6Z7OdohAR0

Based Vacancy. I will run as a member of the “The gays” party. Wish me luck Sup Forums

The people only came out to support Trump.
They still are disgusted by the GOP and it will take a herculean effort to change that, even more than the 2016 Election.

Trump needs to make this about the MAGA movement again and not just GOP vs DEM

Is there any meaning behind the weapons she holds?

Jeb being quoted as saying "I hated being the frontrunner, I like it better back here".

So why the fuck are threads suggesting Space exploration being filled with 1 post by these IDs saying not to bother investing in Space?

Rod Rosenstein is much more feminine though

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "So disgraceful that a person illegally in our country killed @Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson. This is just one of many such preventable tragedies. We must get the Dems to get tough on the Border, and with illegal immigration, FAST!"
>"My prayers and best wishes are with the family of Edwin Jackson, a wonderful young man whose life was so senselessly taken. @Colts"
>"Polling shows nearly 7 in 10 Americans support an immigration reform package that includes DACA, fully secures the border, ends chain migration & cancels the visa lottery. If D’s oppose this deal, they aren’t serious about DACA-they just want open borders."
>"We need a 21st century MERIT-BASED immigration system. Chain migration and the visa lottery are outdated programs that hurt our economic and national security."
>Press Gaggle by Vice President Pence
>Pence before United States Northern Command (NORTHCOM) Briefing with Aerospace and Missile Defense Leadership
>Karen visits the CreativeForces music therapy program at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Clinic in Anchorage, Alaska
>Sullivan speaks on South Asia Strategy on Afghanistan
>(((They))) are scared over citizenship question in census
AFTERNOON
>Pence arrives in Japan
>State Department has press briefing
>WH has press briefing
>Tillerson holds a press availability with Peruvian President Pedro Kuczynski in Lima, Peru
>Trump hosts a Law Enforcement Roundtable on MS-13
EVENING
>Senate leaders say they're zeroing in on two-year budget deal
>Presidential Memorandum on Optimizing the Use of Federal Government Information in Support of the National Vetting Enterprise
>Tillerson arrives in Bogota
>Trump orders Pentagon to plan grand military parade
>Trump tweets: "Congratulations @ElonMusk and @SpaceX on the successful #FalconHeavy launch. This achievement, along with @NASA’s commercial and international partners, continues to show American ingenuity at its best!"
>Democrats flips House seat in Missouri

>an awkward, drooling, ginger whispered his impotent rage tonight, in response to Drumpth

And won the other three with a even higher percentage.
Looking at these elections, it's pretty crazy we are only seeing around 5,000 people voting.

Only homosexuals care about space travel

It's why midterms often swing away from the party that wins the presidency. Your average voter is so fuck lazy and stupid that they think it's okay to hibernate after "their guy" wins the presidency.

There's no desperation on the winning side. And you're part of the problem if you don't help out this fall with GOTV and canvassing. It's literally us vs. them and they have zombie media addicts by the millions they can call upon.

You shouldn't have to think very hard to figure that one out, user

T-thank you NNTNN

OH GOD THE WHEAT FIELDS

Her name literally means unstumpable.

>The word Durga (দুর্গা)(दुर्गा) literally means "impassable",[20] "inaccessible",[3] "invincible, unassailable".[22] It is related to the word Durg (दुर्ग) which means "fortress, something difficult to access, attain or pass". According to Monier Monier-Williams, Durga is derived from the roots dur (difficult) and gam (pass, go through).[23] According to Alain Daniélou, Durga means "beyond reach".[24]

>Somebody's doing the raping

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=xvkBFWd7zYA
The one where a woman right behind Jeb fell asleep during his rally

>t. Gay Space Nigger
you ain't foolin' us. Space belongs to white man.

The point is look at the Democrat surge in percentage. Its all across the board. Democrats are energized. And we have a BIG election next month in Pennsylvania (PA18 Congressional Seat). You bet your ass they will be there to try and steal that seat.

Those +Percentage numbers are for Democrats. They are energized and getting to the polls.

>yes goyim, just stay on this planet and don't make any more colonies while we kill you

kek

Come October this year we will finally have our freedom here in Brazil, and we will take any motherfucker down alongside with the burgers like we did before.

>sharing wealth
The entire premise is that Wakanda is strong because they don't.
>building walls
WTF I LOVE TRUMP NOW!?
>arming revolutionaries
I like how they don't even try to deny that africa is a war torn shithole.

You bet
indiacurrents.com/what-does-goddess-durga-symbolize/

>muh space colonies

Thank you Hope. You passed your Mueller interview with flying colors according to my friend Rod Rosenstein.

How are the jews supposed to enslave the entire human race through mongrelization and cultural marxism if the white man flees to the stars

wild guess: the deepstate doesn't want to hand trump a win or make him look good in any light

What does NNTNN stand for?

fucked up AND true

MY SHARP EYES MATCH YOUR APPARENT DROOLING HUNGER......

FOR PRESIDENTIAL NUDES

So... what the fuck is the RNC doing with all their shekels if they are letting the Democrats take every small race?
Are they trying to sabotage Trump or?

>like we did before
history brainlet when it comes to south america here; when did we fight alongside each other?

>Movie not even in theaters yet
Hmm....