Ever wonder why Jews are pushing for weed legalization?

Ever wonder why Jews are pushing for weed legalization?

Here's why:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3479587/

TLDR:
Cannabis over time lowers your IQ PERMANENTLY, on average 8 IQ points in 2 years if you are a frequent smoker with frequent being defined as at least two joints a week

Y'all retards becoming literally retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0093Tqu8n2E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vSjpgOqLDiM
finalcall.com/artman/publish/Perspectives_1/article_103510.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anybody else wanna chime in, I'm thinking the testing is done with a shitload of weed smoked at once or something.

131 IQ hasn't changed. My Business covers most of my home state. This is such BS. Sounds like some dumb-ass cop repeating drivel.

but the big pharma Jews are also against legalization

so the test group was chavs and they noticed their drug use made them stupid?

Holy, my iq is probably 0 by now. Thanks drumpf

shut up let me grow a field of it innawoods with my shotgun and chickens.

Thats not true or accurate.Most blacks are dumb borderline retarded dumb. Yet they smoke ounces a week and none of them magically turned retarded. They just stayed the same dumb they always were.

yeah but that's from the carpet bombing.

So the all of the anecdotal evidence of burned out stoner retards turned out to be true?

By that logic, most people would be drooling, disabled retards with “out to lunch” tattooed on their forehead.

Anything to keep the goyim complacent and docile. All smokers do is talk.....

Whoa, my dude. You just triggered me. Way to go. I’m very triggered right now. You should almost experience this as a human connection. You don’t get many of those, but this is definitely one.
You said Jews and weed. Whoa.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

>8 IQ points in 2 years if you are a frequent smoker with frequent being defined as at least two joints a week

jesus fuck, no wonder (((wake and bakers))) are so fucking retarded. actually nearly everyone i ever meet who smokes weed always seem to be either stupid or kinda smart but there a manchild and play video games or watch kid shows even though there 30. fucking losers.

Try not to be the last bull shot dead over weed.

They are the ones behind the push for legalization

LOOK AROUND YOU

Where do you see most of the weed shilling?

Hip hop industry

Who controls hip hop industry?

Jews

>this mad kike

Go interact with a real human person. If you mean this, you’re fucked up and need help. If you don’t mean this, you’re still fucked up and need help.
Go outside. Find nicer people you can get along with. Be a full human. This is beneath you user.

wow....it really hurt Bill Gates, Obama and Bill Clinton

Why are you calling for sentimentalism? Are you a libtard?

oh chit
good thing drinking pee raised my IQ
good thing IQ is a kike fraud
good thing chinks are inhuman
good fortune to you

everyone triggered instead of admiting youa re losing intelligence smoking fat dobbie all day

Portukike, your mother smells like a muslim

saved that gif, nicely giffed

You're trying to talk about intelligence when you can't type a coherent sentence, get fucked kike

your mother wanted to abort you but mike pence said no and here you are

>smoking weed as a child lowers iq
not that big of a surprise

my nigger, alcohol and cigarettes are much worse. Hemp was banned for the soul purpose of selling more Timber, since it was a big alternative. Hemp cures diseases. I don't see why you're making such a big deal.

>*fedora tip*

its true that jewcorps are making hella money in colorado . .eg the green solution is big time corporate thc and overtly jew-owned and run. and the israelis have been using it medically on ptsd'n'sheeit before any other modern countries. but still that's a stretch to say the whole push is kikish like degeneracy more broadly was. potheads hate zog, is all i know.

You dumb fuck. Go spread your propaganda elsewhere. Fucking saged!!!

That's because Pence only allows the abortion of faggots like yourself

My IQ is 200. I can spare a few points.

Are you retarded? Jews = big pharma

Timber aye, but also for DuPont who made ropes and oils and fabrics and things synthetically that used to be made cheap nonproprietary and sustainable by hemp

lulz

Jews= Hip hop industry=Hollywood=normalization of weed in music and movies

what gives?

This data is specific to adolescent-onset smokers. This makes sense, given that their brains aren't fully developed. The impact cannot be reasonably carried on.

is this one of those threads were all the retarded pot heads think they're geniuses?

This makes me depressed. I haven't smoked weed in like 5 years and maybe 7 before that but I smoked very heavily and daily during my formative teenage years and early adulthood. I wonder how much damage I did to my brain.

If you have an IQ of 80, does that mean if you smoke weed for 20 years you’ll have an IQ of 0, and at 21 years an IQ of -4?

your mr rogers looking fuckin pepe don't stack up to my sat scores, prohibition-nigger

I used to smoke so much my fucking brain would bleed.

You are the one who smokes weed, are you projecting faggot?

It's only a matter of time till you start sucking cock for dobbies if you haven't already

No it is not linear the timeframe was two years

exacly, like how mah sciuns teecha tole me - ifn i strech a spring 1 meeta wif 1 pound then wif 6grln pounds i can strech a same spring 6grln meetas . . .. . hookes law joke anyone?

>My Business
Name it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vSjpgOqLDiM

I smoke the flowers, not DABS you retarded baboon

finalcall.com/artman/publish/Perspectives_1/article_103510.shtml

I’m only 23 and I had been a heavy smoker for years. I’m definitely not as sharp as I used to be and am certainly more forgetful. If you haven’t quit yet do yourself a favor and do it. What a way to waste 6 Year’s of my life and probably countless iq points. Fuck me.

Is this cp

the flowers are to be smelled not smoked you weirdo

why cant you smoke a cigar like a normal man, why do you being fucked up in the heeeeeeeeeeeaaad. you are becoming stupiiiid

So they're just making more Trump voters?

If the jews were pushing for weed legalization it would be done already. Heres a hint who owns the pharmaceutical conglomerates and therefore controls the opioid market with an iron fist? Also you ever notice how the people who are anti weed are always either psycho christian moms or beta virgins who dont even have friends to smoke with?

127 here. smoke daily

also in law school for last 2 years, I'd have noticed if it was doing something

The problem isn't the weed, it's that you weren't smart enough to begin with to moderate yourself. What do you think all the silicon valley cucks are doing trying to keep their sanity coding? Trust me, there are very smart people who are doing just fine smoking.

10 blunts a day, 15 bowls, and a gram of concentrates, smarter and richer than ever before. Suck balls idiot, the jews don't want it legal. It's fought on all fronts.
I'm halfway done with a blunt rn you pussy faggot.
Also fuck you, my great grandpa owned one of the Azors isles fled to USA and left the land to his slaves, I want that back cousin.

Oh fuck ya it lowers IQ PERMANENTLY.

I have friends that are high every day and they basically have alzheimers. They forget everything, they have no self esteem, no direction in life, they lose track of what we're talking about in conversations.

When I quit smoking that shit I felt like I had ESP. I could remember all kinds of things I'd forgotten. I could read people. I can now speak coherently without all this social anxiety.

Weed lowers testosterone and makes you dumber. Also, habitual weed smokers tend to jack off all the time, sit on their asses, and eat shit food. They're disgusting.

It actually makes me sad when I think about all the people who are weakened by pot and all the time I wasted on it: buying it, looking for it, hanging out with people I didn't like but who happened to smoke weed. Just sad.

>Cannabis over time lowers your IQ PERMANENTLY,
that's a bit vague. but as a long time ex user i know for a fact that it makes you passive AF. not lazy but, you'd be like whatever dude. leave me the fuck alone passive

Funny because trump has done nothing for legalization. I smoke and even i dont want him to. Because it will actually create more retarded liberals who dont even knoe ehat reality is.

>Saging with a gif
>Saging

Get the fuck back to Sup Forums

you dont ahve friends either because you are right wing. weed is for communists and faggots who dont like being lucid cuz life is fucked up and end up sucking each other cocks look at snoop dogg videos why is his producer jewish, look at fucking jew seth rogen always smoking blunts on his movies direted by fellow jew judd apatow, look at fucking every hip hoper smoking blunts on videoclips and after making bank they pay their cut to their jewish agent and producer

Lots of weed prior to full brain development makes you stupid. Every single person knows this. A faget who becomes addicted to a powerful drug before their brain is done cooking gets fucked in the long run.

Not high until adulthood masterrace

smoking weed is for nigs and hippies

So what's Sup Forums's excuse then?
You fags never smoked in your lives and yet you are hands down THE dumbest faggots I've ever seen in my life.

this guy gets it

yeah,
marijuana is for degenerates.

weed still degrades your brain also when you're adult, it's just not that big of a problem

So now youre saying having friends is being leftist too? Youre projecting hard. The only time people start smoking weed is when their friends get them into. Im guessing youve never experienced that.