Memos threads

ITT we talk about BOTH memos, what we know and future happenings based on intel. Tonight on Hannity he exposed 2 redacted names from the Grassley/ Graham Memo.....
A. Sidney Blumenthal
B. Cody Shearer

Nunes Memo:
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fintelligence.house.gov%2Fuploadedfiles%2Fmemo_and_white_house_letter.pdf

Grassley/ Graham Memo:
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.judiciary.senate.gov%2Fimo%2Fmedia%2Fdoc%2F2018-02-02%2520CEG%2520LG%2520to%2520DOJ%2520FBI%2520(Unclassified%2520Steele%2520Referral).pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kLEN9
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/05/christopher-steele-is-no-show-in-london-court-in-civil-case-over-dossier.html
archive.is/48wCU
amp.dailycaller.com/2018/02/02/isikoff-stunned-carter-page/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146934725/#q146934725
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last thread:

Blumenthal being the source is HUGE if true. He is also the architect of the Libyan war, among other things. Exposing him would be huge.

archive.is/kLEN9

Archive of memos thread 1

Pic related

Un-redacted versions of above.

Link to 2/5/18 Hannity where Grassley/ Graham memo (((AKA: memo #2))) is discussed. Guests Sara Carter, Devin Nunes et al

how can you be sure they knew it was fake?

Don't despair anons, we're going to win. All these coincidences of Trump winning are due to God's providence. Keep digging, keep winning. The more they shill, the more we laugh.

2 Chronicles 20:15

Thus says the Lord to you: ‘Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s.

along with wiretapping Trump/ his campaign & transition staff, 20 journalists were also wiretapped.
Pic related

And finally, the last one I have. Is this one real, or not? I have no idea, but if it turns out to be real, the implications are huge. I grabbed this some time ago.

Trey Gowdy just heavily implied that Sydney Blumenthal was a source for Christopher Steele's oppo dossier on Fox News:
Pic related

Hannity confirmed right yet again.

According to sources such as Devin Nunes, Hannity and Sara Carter, these new revelations (((memos))) are only about 10-15% of the corruption.
Nunes said tonight on Hannity this was phase I, in this phase the memos are released. According to Nunes, there’s 4 more due to be released as early as next week.
Pic related is an insider verifying said information too

Someone on Fox said these are being released in the order the investigation is going.
The next step will be interviews, so Memo's that drop specific names will be coming up next.

I really am amiss as to why they aren't just getting this over with and arrest these fucks. They have all the evidence they'll ever need. The crime is over it's done.

These threads are being slid hard. don't stop posting

Makes sense to me. The next pic is from 2016 by FBIanon. I'm not posting this as proof of anything, but as perspective on what's going on right now. Its my personal belief that he or she was really FBI and was really being honest. Save it, get a cup of Joe, and read it later, then decide for yourself.

I think there are several reasons;
The corruption is so deep and widespread that care must be taken not to completely destroy the government by making mass arrests.
Also, there are still key people who are actively working against the Trump administration who know the system better than Trump and his team, so rooting them out would be a challenge, especially for a newcomer like this administration.

A. Sharyl Attkisson, journalist was one of the 20 reporters that was spied on by the Obama admin. She’s suing the following, for FISA abuse: Attkisson v. USA, FBI, Verizon, DOJ agents. The Justice Department says it will not produce subpoenaed documents for our case.

B. Christopher Steele refused to show up for his court hearing today
where he’s being sued for libel for the “dossier”. According to his attorney, Steele testifying could put “national security at risk”
Article:
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/05/christopher-steele-is-no-show-in-london-court-in-civil-case-over-dossier.html

Go figure. And if one of us skips out on a court date for a fucking traffic ticket, we will have a bench warrant issued.

will hillary go to prison? that's all i really care about. i know the deep state is corrupt as fuck but until libs see their idol behind bars with proof they'll never even begin to underatand the ZOG

Cody Shearer?
John Winer?

Gowdy as good as said on Fox tonight that it was Sidney Blumenthal and the Grassley memo corroborated it an hour and a half later.

have bump

I would not bet on it. there will be untouchables like her and others that will slither out of the justice that needs to happen, regardless of the evidence against them. The best thing that can happen is to make the Clintons broke, disgraced, and loss of all support.

Now you have bump.

Have another bump.

According to Hannity and Sara Carter yes, Blumenthal, Shearer and Winer.

Background on Sidney Blumenthal:

Yes

You forgot to mention that he's a kike.

>Blumenthal has written for several publications, including the Washington Post, Vanity Fair, and the New Yorker, and was Washington, D.C., bureau chief for Salon.com, for which he has written over 1800 pieces online. He is a regular contributor to openDemocracy.net and was a regular columnist for The Guardian.[3] After 2000, he published several essays critical of the administration of President George W. Bush.[4][5][6][7]
>Blumenthal joined the 2008 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign as a "senior advisor" in November 2007.[22] While on a trip to advise Clinton on her presidential campaign, Blumenthal was arrested for driving while intoxicated in Nashua, New Hampshire, on January 7, 2008. He pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor DWI charge.[23]
>

(((3)))
>After her January 2009 appointment as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton wanted to hire Blumenthal. However, Obama's chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, blocked his selection due to lingering anger among President Barack Obama's aides over Blumenthal's role in promoting negative stories about Obama during the Democratic primary.[24] According to a report in the New York Times, "Emanuel talked with Mrs. Clinton ... and explained that bringing Mr. Blumenthal on board was a no-go. The bad blood among his colleagues was too deep, and the last thing the administration needed, he concluded, was dissension and drama in the ranks. In short, Mr. Blumenthal was out."[24]
Blumenthal was a full-time employee of the Clinton Foundation from 2009 until 2013 and served as a consultant for the foundation from 2013 until 2015, earning about $10,000 per month.[25][26] Critics charge that Blumenthal's work at the foundation was inappropriately politically motivated and that during his time at the foundation, he blurred the lines between the foundation and Secretary Clinton's role as Secretary of State.[27][28]

>During the 2011 uprising in Libya against Muammar Gaddafi, Blumenthal prepared, from public and other sources, about 25 memos which he sent as emails to Clinton in 2011 and 2012, which she shared through her aide, Jake Sullivan, with senior State Department personnel. In the form of intelligence briefings, the memos sometimes touted his business associates and, at times contained inaccurate information.[29][30]

The United States House Select Committee on Benghazi, headed by Representative Trey Gowdy, Republican of South Carolina, subpoenaed Blumenthal in May 2015.[31][32] Blumenthal gave testimony in a closed-door session the following month.[33]

Blumenthal's name came up during the October 22, 2015 full committee public questioning of Hillary Clinton regarding the Benghazi incident, as one of the alleged sources of Clinton's intelligence. During this hearing Democratic members asked that Blumenthal's deposition transcript be made public so that comments regarding his involvement could be placed in context. The motion was defeated by a party-line vote.[34]

Blumenthal currently serves as a consultant to the left-leaning watchdog group Media Matters for America, the pro-Democratic Super PAC American Bridge 21st Century and the pro-Clinton Super PAC Correct the Record.

It's been over a year and no arrests.

IMO, the most important part of the Nunes memo is the specification that the Carter Page FISA request (that was granted, with multiple extensions) was for Title I and not Title VII. They literally classified an American Citizen as a spy in order to spy on him and everyone who associates with him, with the only proof of him being a spy is this dossier that was corroborated essentially by itself via Yahoo news.
No one seems to really get what that means.

Title I
Pic related

Pic related
(((1)))

Pic related
(((2)))

>if we will do this to a presidential candidate billionaire, what chance do you have?
This is the plan. We must redouble our meme magic efforts to get Trump to drain the swamp hard. Otherwise it's going to be the same shit where Snowden "leaks" information which ended up only normalizing the spying so that our "outraged" representatives didn't have to do anything.

Sessions doesn't want to do anything because he wants this power.

Suggestions?

this a million times

Sad half the threads tonight are still MGTOW when this is happening

Bump

It's Shill City since Republican memo came out

Michael Isikoff reaction to dossier
Archive: archive.is/48wCU

>Investigative journalist Michael Isikoff said Friday that he was surprised to find out that an article he wrote about Carter Page prior to the election was used to obtain a spy warrant against the former Trump campaign adviser.
>One “essential” part of the application was the uncorroborated Steele dossier, according to the memo. And an article that Isikoff wrote for Yahoo! News on Sept. 23, 2016 that was based directly on the dossier was “cited extensively” in the application.

>Isikoff was shocked, he said, because his very article was based on information that came from Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the dossier. He said it was “a bit beyond me” that the FBI would use his article in the FISA application.

>“Obviously the information that I got from Christopher Steele was information the FBI already had,” he said, noting that Steele began sharing information from his dossier in July 2016. “My story is about the FBI’s own investigation,” he continued.

>“So it seems a little odd that they would be citing the Yahoo! News story about the matter that they are investigating themselves based on the same material that had been separately presented to the FBI before I was ever briefed by Christopher Steele”.

Article: amp.dailycaller.com/2018/02/02/isikoff-stunned-carter-page/

Fire sessions under the pretense of being unable to do his job after recusing himself and put a loyalist in.

Well that’s a given. Literally all he’s done is make recreational marijuana a NO NO. He’s recused himself from all of this... wtf is he good for?

>Title I surveillance is the most extreme type of 'wiretapping' whereby not only is the subject monitored, but every single person that comes into contact with that subject is also 'wiretapped.'

This allowed them to use Manafort as a means to spy on Trump.

There are few practical options. Most people who would have or want the power to do something about this would also want the power itself. It's like the One Ring of US Politics: all your enemies are under your control.

I think if this thread were either to continue or be brought up again, there needs to be clear cut definitions & examples. ie: explain what FISA is, title I vs title II etc. I honestly think some of the reasons normies don’t want to deal with this is lack of understanding what it all means.

Maybe sessions is being saved for something. I don't know what, but having clean hands in this Russian matter may enable him to do something in the future.

I sure hope so

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146934725/#q146934725

working on a normie-safe xkcd edit right now, one panel to go

Any thoughts on possibilities? Not being a burger I don't know American rules or judicial process. He reminds me of a duck on a lake, slow and methodical above the water line but paddling like mad below.

Wow, great friend

Idk. That’s a great question. I would love to see Gowdy replace him since Gowdy is leaving Congress, but I DOUBT that will happen. My best guess at this point would be Sessions has been good for cleaning up MS-13, pedophiles etc. He hasn’t done much else.

>page 8
no

He was given a hard time when being vetted by that panel (Not sure what you call it). It seemed they didn't want him as AG. We live in hope user.

comments, suggestions, etc

I know Sessions wants to make prosecuting Julian Assange a “priority”, but I also heard on Patriot Satellite radio and other sources that POTUS went over his head and had his lawyers write extensive letters to someone(((s))) trying to get Julian off on many if not all of the charges as he’s not a hacker, but a publisher. Idk wtf his point is there exactly. I do know one good thing about him is Katie Steinle’s killer, the illegal immigrant that was acquitted, Sessions executed a seizure warrant for his ass, ICE was at his joint by 6am the next morning to deport him. I know he was looking into the case to see if it could be tried again.

Lol no. I love it. Haha

>94 replies/20 posters
I'd love to LARP with you guys, but the cool kids aren't here.

Those 13,000 sealed indictments had to have come from somewhere. I am increasingly frustrated with Sessions, but I understood from the very beginning that he had to appear as though he was doing nothing. I knew Trump would berate him so that when all of this comes down, Trump can say "See, clearly I was not retaliating against the Clintons, I did not even know what Sessions was doing. He brought down this house of card by his own volition without direction from me."