Does Sup Forums have an actual reason for hating him or are you all just contrarian faggots...

Does Sup Forums have an actual reason for hating him or are you all just contrarian faggots? He's trying to improve mankind and you cant even make actual arguments against him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dynkknbykrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, launching spy satellites and taking gibs for muh eco car is really advancing civilization and not just lining his own pockets. this guy created paypal for gods sake, and you really think he isnt a big piece of shit?

How is it gibs when he pays back the loans? What spy satellites and for what use? Why is he more effective than NASA if he's such a hack?

Mostly the latter.

Contrarian faggots.

i like him as a person and i like his thing on immigration

>spy satellites
the dude destroyed facebook satellites on purpose, and is in a twitter battle with most other big tech companies. He's very loud about being opposed to what AI is becoming

I just hate the fact that he wants to be seen as a smart scientist when in fact he is just a businessman cashing on the minds of his employees and taking the credit for them.

I have no opinions other than I like him making space great again.

No, he's a ne r d with bpd

He's the lead designer for SpaceX and Tesla and has received honorary doctorates in engineering from Yale and other schools, as well as sitting on the National Academy of Sciences

That isnt "wanting to be seen as a smart scientist"

>car
>no roof
>has left the ground and is headed with a person in it to saturn or some shit
>WHY YOU HATE MY LIES
Here he was, pictured exactly during his take off. Zero ice on this Barbie car. None.

The thing is he is not pretending to be smart, he is SMART, you can search his AMAs and see for yourself.

America has finally launched a car into space. We could not have attained this historic achievement without the vision and ambition of Elon Musk. Fuck anyone that talks shit about him. Imma fuck off this rock first cheap bus to Mars I can get. Elon will get us there.

Elon is FUCKING cool. I don't care what anybody says. I am jealous of him and yet want him to succeed.

Sup Forums isn't a hive mind.

its the 4th dummy payload.4th car.

it couldn't have anything to do with all the government subsidiaries he's gotten

kek for some reason i thought you were making a joke and writing "he's the lead singer for SpaceX and Tesla"

I agree w you 100%

anybody who is remotely successful receives honorary doctorates

SHEEEEEEEEEIIITTTTTTTT Y DEY SHOOTIN RAWKETS UP INTO DUH SKI WASIN ALL DAT MUNNEY

SOMEBODY GOTTA FEED MUH KEEDS

Does he praise kek?

that's quite the reflective windshield and warmed looking helmet. what a pleasant space ride without a roof
>gigantic meteor smashes him in his stupid face
>AND THIS ONLY COST HALF THE GDP!

Is that a fuckin frog?

it's the latest space gps. where terrestrial satellites beam to you the directions to the nearest palpatine emporium

He's a literal autist and he's actually successful
This destroys Sup Forums

I bet he does user, I bet he does. At least he wouldnt be opposed to it. He did an interview where he didn't like ideas of the creation of the universe which were very orderly and structured, because then there needs to be something before that and something before that. So he might enjoy a more chaotic theory.

I mean with all the people who worked on this one of them's gotta know it looks like Kek.

I guess so
I missed wherever people pointed this out earlier.. its news to me.
So kek is in space now.. going to watch over mars for us. Very nice.

watch over mars until the Whites Arrive.

I love the guy and everyone who pays taxes in the US loves him too and that’s why we’re happy to give him all our tax dollars to help him get rich off his TEDx talk tier products

He's no different than a money changer of the kind that has large noses

He hasn't invented any technology, he just begs your government for money so he can pay other people (who are actually valuable) to build shit for him and slap it together as a product from tech and patents that already exist.

He's a big fat piece of shit and so are his fans

starman = moonman's brother

starman and kek are going to space to prepare mars for us.
very cool timeline.

Never though anyone could make a car worse than the band its named after

youtube.com/watch?v=dynkknbykrU
This is what hes actually listening to

Not the best, but pretty sweet

DON'T
PANIC!

>He hasn't invented any technology, he just begs your government for money so he can pay other people (who are actually valuable) to build shit for him and slap it together as a product from tech and patents that already exist.

No. That's fucking Boeing and Lockheed Martin.

Musk is saving us hundred of millions of dollars by lowering the cost of rockets.

Implying NASA hasn't done the same shit and priced even higher. Trump should give NASA an ultimatum where if they don't manage to redirect all of their budget into a single project like getting a man orbiting mars or at least another moon landing by next year he will shut it down for good.
How fast do you think those geeks would start working? It would be cold war levels of over time.

>making ULA get off their lazy fucking asses

That is a feat in itself.

I thought musk was pretty smart until he started pushing the hyperloop meme. Holy fuck that shit is ridiculous