>Pres Trump message to Troops watching superb owl 2/4/18
youtu.be/Qp4gF-K-rNE

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

votesmart.org/election/2018/L//2018-state-legislative#.WnqJ-qinHIV
ballotpedia.org/Elections_calendar
youtu.be/sdyC1BrQd6g
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=DWMPe3wF9jQ
youtu.be/kJa2kwoZ2a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REAL LEWD HOURS!

It is probably no surprise that Trump’s overall tone in The Art of the Deal is pugnacious. One of his key pieces of advice is to “Fight back.” He casts negotiation as a zero-sum game, with a clear winner and a clear loser.

But like any approach to negotiation, that attitude only works some of the time. It may be successful if you’re trying to drive a hard bargain in a pure price negotiation. But it may fall flat if the negotiation requires that one party really listens to the other, that they collectively try to solve a problem, or that they figure out how to craft imaginative trades.

The pugnacious tone also points to a big missing piece in The Art of the Deal as a primer for negotiation: the lack of any discussion about the role of relationships in negotiation and the process of discovering joint gains. Relationships are critically important in negotiations, because in most important business situations, the final agreement or contract just defines the potential value of a deal. The ultimate value requires implementing the deal, and that depends on people’s ability to work together.

To be fair to Trump, it’s possible to go too far in stressing the importance of relationships. Sometimes people do so much to preserve a professional relationship that they give everything away. It is perfectly possible to be tough and also negotiate with the sort of integrity and respect that helps build and preserve business relationships.

Which country has the most Anti-Trump media? I vote New Zealand.

Fake like NASA

Is this where the l-lewd trump picks are?

First

BAKER PLEASE INCLUDE THIS INFORMATION ON UPCOMING ELECTIONS

>>**SPECIAL ELECTIONS NEXT TUESDAY FEBRUARY 13!
>votesmart.org/election/2018/L//2018-state-legislative#.WnqJ-qinHIV

>Florida State House District 72 Special Election James Buchanan is running

>Georgia State House District 175 (Special Election) John Lahood is running.

>Oklahoma State Senate District 27 (Special Election) Casey Murdock is running.

America

Always awoo

COVER THAT SLOGAN UP, YOU’LL OFFEND MOLOCH

awoo

I’m not Schiff or nothing but anyone know about the size of Trump’s penis?

basically awoo is kellyanne
and then people who jerk off to kellyanne try to make their strange old lady fetish seem normal by making it a cute cartoon of kellyanne

the creator of awoo was obviously having kellyanne in mind when he was making it inspired by her

last thread ended and I only got one (You) so i'm just gonna post one more time:

webdev general is dead on Sup Forums right now so I was wondering if my next favorite general had an opinion on a web development company i'm launching? Would you lads buy a website from me with this? I'm also wondering how you lads approach potential clients for whatever businesses you guys run cause I called some high end restaurants today but I got negged pretty hard. Thanks m80s

>www.sandiasolutions.me

Also will Schiff get in any trouble for his Russia affairs? Or is it just embarrassment for now.

>asking a foreign """agent""" for another man's nudes

bigger than yours

Please do not lewd the President, fren.

more please

Probably.

Didn't read. Please leave.

IMMA LICK AN AWOO

Honeypot link lads, Do Not Touch

yuge

Not that guy (who’s totally Shiff) but
>implying thats difficult
....wait....

Is the /biz/ posting done yet? Nip Index is starting to go down...

n-no

last 30min is what's important

You don't STILL read (((Breitbart))), do you?

Trump's a big guy

well not just an attack on you
Gamagoori's character bio states that his height is "bigger than you"
and in the anime he was always the tallest guy in the room. Very inconsistent height but that fact always remained.

so Trump's dick is bigger than mine, bigger than yours. bigger than anyone's in this threads.
Trumps dick sizes? the answer is "Bigger"

AWOO

You're kidding right?

That's what they get for giving money to Palestine.

Unpersuasive logo. Unpersuasive name.
Are you even trying, goy?

Seconded! Include this information. In fact , I might spam this on other threads.

My mailbox is being flooded with pro-Buchanan and anti-Good mailers. At least 5-6 a week, for the last month or so.

My thoughts are nothing but wholesome

Trump is a carnival barker. A poor person's caricature of how rich people behave - or, an embodiment ("youre fired!") of how a poor person would like to behave if he weren't powerless.

It's sad evidence of the inhumanity that USA has with it's economy and the trauma that the population has internalized. Instead of empowering themselves, they've been so thoroughly twisted that they've chosen a sad and pathetically "relatable" clown to "lead" them.

It's a dark tragedy.

Elections next week in Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Minnesota, and Oklahoma. Please do everything you can to get out the Republican vote. Tell your friends and family. Post on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and Voat. Leave comments in the comments section of Breitbart articles and Facebook posts. Democrats are getting out the vote. Democratic voters aren't being swayed by 'muh there's nothing we can do' arguments. Any of you that aren't banned from Twitter please tweet at Mike Cernovich and ask him to inform his readers of upcoming elections, like the one's next week.

ballotpedia.org/Elections_calendar

Yall don't know about Raj thundercock Benny Lava.
youtu.be/sdyC1BrQd6g

Sloppy Steve is still triggered.

>No E-Verify
uh..why was that a sticking point?

AWOO AWOO AWOO!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please vote GOP user.

what would make the logo more persuasive user? I'm actually looking for help because i'm quite autistic person-wise. What could i do to make it better?

good to see you are saying what the limousine liberals told you to say

Thank you user you are doing god's work.

WHY THE FUCK AM I FINDING THE DECLASSIFIED SENATE MEMO ON T_D BEFORE /ptg/!?

judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf

Steve got kicked out of Breitbart though

Conformist

>www.sandiasolutions.me
To click or not to click. I'm feeling risky

well bois, lets go home, Trump is finished now... all it took was Adam Schiff

Sup Forums is over. The true movement is on T_D. That is pretty pathetic.

>believing anyone read any of that
they didn't

Is this real? Why's his tie so fucking big

can't stiff the schiff

>combertibles
>in
>space
>zoomin along at 20,000 km/h in the lower atmosphere
>jump in my Barbie rocket ship and put the top down
>IN SPACE
>like the sassiest of bitches
>never hear the end of it

Is there one of those deep fakes of trump yet lol im surprised someone hasn't done that yet.

You know what they say about big ties.....

It'd basically be the end of the Democratic party. You would be shocked at how many cohencidences have to slide in order to maintain the facade that niggers are just as capable of being upstanding citizens are the rest of us, then they have the gall to turn around and use the falsified "reality" as the premise to justify its unchecked growth.

Schiff doing tributes now?

I'm not a shill and/or federal agent user, it's just that web dev general on Sup Forums is dead, but i'd really appreciate feedback.

What of Dostoyevsky?
His son was still a cab driver, his daughter is less than a servant... meanwhile those that obeyed are what, like Tolstoy?

that's not cgi at all. the earth chalaza looks good

how do i subscribe to their newsletter?

I was at the gym with a friend in 2009 talking politics when this guy comes up having overheard us. He was worked up about how Obama would make the ruined economy worse citing with exasperation that Donald Trump was filing for bankruptcy!

We shrugged and said "So, what, is this like number 5 for him?"

The guy looked so baffled. He genuinely believed that Donald Trump was the richest man on Earth.

I thought E-Verify was to check status when someone applied for a job that they are a citizen?
And not having E-Verify means people could still hire illegals?

I'd like like to thank Elon Musk and the folks at SpaceX for making the opening scene from the movie Heavy Metal a reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWMPe3wF9jQ

>what it looks like

y-yeah

I haven't seen a proposed bill, but I also haven't been paying much attention; E-verify is excellent if you're actually an American citizen, and it'll help ICE round up illegals and also help the Government punish companies who hire them illegally. As a Californian (fucking hate living in Sodom) I really want E-verify.
All that being said, no amnesty is best amnesty. Ship them the fuck home.

Matches the lapels, reaches to the belt buckle. Have you never worn a tie before?

it looks nice but feels gay?

“His base” - the blue collar middle America country folk that “Hillary forgot about” - probably only know of him because of The Apprentice. It’s an NBC show that can broadcast over rabbit ears. Farm workers don’t live on Twitter. They don’t read gossip mags or TMZ(though TMZ/Harvey appears to be on good friend terms with Trump). That’s what’s so odd to me, is that Trump has never been a “good guy” - he’s always been a laughing stock. But his biggest exposure - the very same show that fueled his ego, made him complain about not winning Emmys, made him believe he was a celeb enough to grab women by the pussy - made him a household name for the millions of Americans who “don’t follow all that celebrity stuff” and only sit down to watch a few reality shows after work and before going to bed. This Apprentice persona created and flaunted by NBC for years is absolutely responsible for millions of people recognizing his name and voting for him.

I know this is bate but
>500 different business ventures
>only something like 8 or so have declared bankruptcy

people who use the "muh bankruptcy" argument are fucking retarded

youtu.be/kJa2kwoZ2a4
can you handle the hot FIRE

No, this is what it feels like most of the time when there isn't happenings or Trump bantz

>that top comment
>posted one month ago

Hey how long until we have a date for the military march in Washington?
I want to book a flight/hotel to see it but the longer I wait the more the prices get jew'd

Least anti trump media: Israel, India, Russia

That actually made me laugh when Trump said in the SOTU our motto is in God we trust not government exactly because those words were written right there.

>Trump State of the Union
>2 blue ties in a row

>Blue suit
>White shirt
>Red tie
is his most patriotic/iconic look

>Black suit
>White Shirt
>Red tie
Is his Imperial/do business/Power suit

>Black suit
>White shirt
>Blue tie
Like in the State of the Union....
Just isn't optimal...Just isn't optimal at all.

>hard cider and tendies after a long night at work

GET YOUR BOOMER PARENTS OUT THERE TO VOTE RIGHT NOW

OUT OUT OUT!