Tfw completely lost interest in anime

>tfw completely lost interest in anime

dropped every show this year after the first 2 episodes, dow anyone know this feel?

You grew up

Yep, haven't watch anything since winter season. Anime for pedo weeb loser.

So you're saying you're a former pedo weeb loser.

I'm just waiting for Karadasagashi to either be a trainwreck or the first decent horror anime, threads should be fun for it.
Psycho-Pass S1 was the last time I truly enjoyed anime.

too bad they fucked it all up in S2, it was still fun watching it with Sup Forums

Yeah. I just look at screencaps nowadays.

yes, so what?

Pretty much only watch shounen or otherwise plot-focused shows. I have no more patience for meandering nonsense since most anime has shit writing and isn't funny or cute or endearing in any way. Last time I really liked an SOL/comedy/whathaveyou was Shirobako.

For me it was Shirobako. After that it was basically over, I just come here for memes.

Yes.

Rather watch western cartoon.

rather watch no cartoons

Happened to me like 5 years ago.

Too bad I am still hooked to shitpost in Sup Forums.

You will never leave this place.

hope that doesn't happen to me. how old are you?

My attention span has been totally fucked by NEETdom and mental issues. Nowadays I can hardly battle through a 25 min episode, much less a feature length film. Manga, vidya, books, sports or really any entertainment media feel like chores. I drop everything after max three episodes and my days consist mainly of lying down on the bed contemplating suicide, aimless lurking and fishing for (You)'s by shitposting.

unironically this to be quite honest

this thread was already shit, fuck off blogposter

Sounds like you have a depression.

Also fuck off, not anime.

Name FIVE (5) good cartoons this year. No Castlevania, already watched it.

These were rather bad (You)'s, but I'm happy you acknowledged my existence. Note my repeating digits.

Nice blog dude!! :D

find another hobby faggot.
You probably never really liked it.

>likes shounen
>calls SoL meandering nonsense

yea ok

Steven Universe
RWBY
Rick and Morty

>Reddit Universe
>RedditWBY
>Reddit and Morty
>good

End yourself.

t. pedophile moeshit watcher

:)

Somebody delete this thread already, please.

Uh-oh look like someone is triggered.

aren't you a little too young to be having a midlife crisis

I don't understand what you're saying. "Meandering nonsense" is baked into the SoL genre description. Sometimes it's good, usually it isn't.

I've hated anime for many years now.

If you didn't hate anime from the moment you started watching then you are doing it wrong.

sort of

im very lax with anime choices now and pick a few here and there to casually watch

Im having more fun reading manga (partly because thats all I do during work)

>tfw this happened to me couple years ago
>now the desire to watch anime is coming back to me

sup Sup Forums

I watch like 3 a season

What's your job?

None of those are good.

Last anime I watched to completion was Thunderbolt fantasy. It was GOAT.
I pick shows that aren't mobage adaptations, idol shit, isekai, battle harem, cookie cutter SoLs or shounenshit. Not a lot of choices.

>Start gaining an obsessive ammount of interest in anime and weeaboo stuff at the same rate as I complete my degree

I'm 100% less sociable than I was in high school and much more obsessed with autismo stuff

I bet this OP is bait. Also I wonder if OP is posting more bait as a samefag.

>he watch anime

lmaoing at this weeb life

I haven't finished a new show in years. I just sometimes rewatch my favorites.

security guard

iktf man. Having brain fog is a bitch. I can barely concentrate on shit and by the time I finish an episode I can barely remember what happened in it.

Just read manga.

I just wish we could get another protagonist like Kogami

This happened to me a while back. It has come back somewhat, but seems to be in irregular bursts.

>get a burst and blitz through anime even when I only had enough time to watch one episode a day before having to go to sleep due to work the next day
>days off work were spent watching anime, no regrets

>tfw a burst runs out and you're two episodes from finishing an anime but just can't bring yourself to watch the last two for no damn reason even though I'm NEET again and have nothing but time
>it's been literally weeks since I touched it, was barely able to maintain currently-airing shows

I think a new burst may be coming on though, I sure hope so.

I'm usually only watching 1-2 shows a season and I'll watch older shit intermittently.

Not bait, and I only posted once in this thread

Watch Castlevania

Its only 4 episodes long. So even if you quite after 2 your already halfway done.

Same I've only just started to get back into but I can't say there is anything that has looked appealing in the past few seasons, rewatching Eva takes priority for now. I want to at least pick up 2 or 3 actual good shows a year but really fuck all this garbage that has aired recently there's still so much I haven't seen from past years.

yeah me too, I looked at my complete list on MAL and was shocked to see how much shonen it had

I still like qts but it is not enough to keep my past attention past one episode after i am done fapping

at least shonenshit has some plot or some bullshit too keep you hooked

I feel like my capability to watch anime was taken away, in exchange for giving me the capability to read unlimited amounts of manga at once. Anyone know this feel?

Same mostly. I just can't stand waiting for the voice actors to finish their lines. It feels like an eternity when I could get through the story so much faster in written form.

at this point I am beginning to suspect that Netflix is paying shills to shill their shitty fake anime on Sup Forums

Why do I have to share a board with losers who don't even like anime and manga? No wonder this place is shit and has shit discussions.

>likes anime and manga
>calls others losers

LOL

Name 1 (one) board on Sup Forums that likes what it is supposed to discuss.

Sup Forums

/trash/

>Sup Forums

lol, Sup Forums had that one gypsy who put his hand inside his toilet and uploaded a photo of it because he was happy that a team he "mildly hates" lost to a team of farmers

A little self loath is fine and funny, but what's happening on this thread is pathetic

>SU
The other shit is Reddit as fuck, but that tosh is in another league of awful. You disgust me. Never return.

Here's what you need to do.
Go to nyaa and download the first episode of everything thats airing this season.
EVERYTHING.
Just seach "01" and grab a release for every show. Don't look up a synopsis or watch a PV or ask Sup Forums, just do it. Then watch them. Not all of it, I don't care if you just close the fucking file after 10 seconds. If you think it looks bad or not in your taste then you're probably right. Then just move on. If you want to watch then next episode then do it, if you don't feel like it don't If you watch all everything and don't find anything interesting enough to finish, then you probably really don't like anime anymore, at least not modern anime.

You know exist right?

let them be, trash like them don't deserve your attention

Sup Forums is shit

you a shit
your trash western cartoons a shit
your post a shit
your taste is shit
your life a shit
your whole existence a shit

SHIT

I don't dislike it, but anime was always something I got into because I had more time than I knew what to do with. Now I rarely have time to spare, it's hard to get invested in anything, let alone something I have to compromise on like half-subbed CR rips.

Every show nowadays are fujoshit, pedoshit and idolshit, SOLshit, and othershits that are boring

I would post a blog too, but you did it for me.

Brb. Dropping programming and becoming a security guard

Luckily I dodged the shitty SoL meme and le cute girls doing le cute things meme so I've got plenty of older good stuff to get through