>>159538714

Kill yourself, you evil piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

edx.org/course/making-sense-climate-science-denial-uqx-denial101x-6
skepticalscience.com/climate-models.htm
newsweek.com/climate-change-sinking-ocean-rising-sea-levels-772862
theguardian.com/environment/2017/jan/19/alexandria-egypt-locals-adapt-storms-floods-coastal-waters-rise
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.306.3621&rep=rep1&type=pdf
newscientist.com/article/2120951-simple-equation-shows-how-human-activity-is-trashing-the-planet/
science.org.au/learning/general-audience/science-booklets-0/science-climate-change/3-are-human-activities-causing
newscientist.com/article/sea-floor-sinking-safe-sea-level-rise/
redice.tv/a/i/n/12/20422jesusgreen.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=bL3HwBN2YqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nzU86xmvFt0
youtube.com/watch?v=T9DK0JThOio
youtube.com/watch?v=atMdf0rhbpI
wattsupwiththat.com/2014/04/02/the-big-list-of-failed-climate-predictions/
wattsupwiththat.com/2013/01/19/great-moments-in-failed-predictions/
youtube.com/watch?v=SyUDGfCNC-k
youtu.be/BB0aFPXr4n4
youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

edx.org/course/making-sense-climate-science-denial-uqx-denial101x-6

Oh look it's another self taught from youtube videos fascist who thinks he's smarter than the world's scientists episode.

>MUH CLERMIT CHENCH

It's like a religion to these people lol.

Nu/shit/ is essentially Dunning-Kruger: The Board.

hielo developer of game
yes, we already know you are secretly a Sup Forumsack

kindly fuck off with your advertising

Can any scientist prove that irrevocable climate change is being caused by humans without an error margin so large that the earth may actually be cooling? Every article on the subject directly contradicts the article the day before. These climate change people are no different than christians.

Christians: JESUS IS COMING BACK ANY DAY NOW JUST WATCH YOU'LL SEE

Scientists: THE POLAR ICE CAPS ARE MELTING AND THE ENTIRE EARTH IS GOING TO BE FLOODED ANY DAY NOW JUST WATCH YOU'LL SEE

Global warming denial isn't the Dunning Kruger effect. it's straight up tribalism bullshit. "I'm right wing because I'm pro gun, I'd better line up my thoughts with other right wing ideas. Let's see what else do I need to champion? antiabortion check, free market healthcare, check. global warming is a hoax? ok then."

>(((Early Access)))
>$29.99
Why the fuck is this shit allowed? Game isn't even a game yet and they charge this much fucking money

because early access is crowd-funding for indie devs

how does crying global warming make you smart? atleast state a reason and the consequence.
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE. ITS HAPPENING111!!!
lazy polack baiting sage

Climate change deniers are real untermensch.

Increased CO2 content, increased temperatures and increased sea level rise have all been measured. They have by and large met earlier models. New research sometimes conflicts because they are new fields of research.
skepticalscience.com/climate-models.htm

>there are temperature records set over 100 years ago
>we aren't breaking these records
>somehow people claim the earth is cooling/heating
>the earth was actually hotter/colder 100 years ago and is stabilizing in temperature

>can't do his own research to figure out what is going on in the field of climate science
>has to rely on the conclusions of (((others))) to be "informed"
>calls other untermensh
classic

CO2 concentration follows the temperature gradient, not the other way around.
>muh sea levels
Yet the coastal cities that have existed for centuries aren't having to relocate. Hmm...

when lazy athiests and their science faith sound the same as lazy Christians and their religion.

>implications, assumptions, and projections: the post

When the sea is acid remember my post faggot

Another funny thing I notice about muh climate change: why is it marketed to us as if we are a consumer of some product?

My pappy always said if it sounds like someone is trying to sell you something you shouldn't take their word on it.

>wanting to have a healthy and long lasting environment makes you a filthy leftist
Fuck off.

>can't do his own research to figure out what is going on in the field of human medicine
>has to rely on the conclusions of (((doctors))) to be "healthy"
>calls other untermensh

>can't do his own research to figure out what is going on in the field of mechanical engineering
>has to rely on the conclusions of (((engineers))) to own a "car that runs"
>calls other untermensh

>can't do his own research to figure out what is going on in the field of politics
>has to rely on the conclusions of (((teachers))) to be "educated"
>calls other untermensh

>can't do his own research to figure out what is going on in the field of aerodynamics
>has to rely on the skills of (((pilots))) to land "safely"
>calls other untermensh

I could go all day honestly. Descarte hit the reset button on knowledge in the 1600s and since then we've learned to trust the empirically gained, demonstrable knowledge of experts in every field to be part of society.

Do you refuse to use your TV remote because you dont know how it works?

>when the sea is acid
Literally impossible. No understanding of chemistry, as expected from an untermensh.

I believe the earth is warming due to increased CO2 (although muh sunspots could have an impact as well), but I think that the rise in temp and sea level are being greatly exaggerated. Who cares if the sea level rises 10cm? I live in Alaska and people want me to be worried that annual temps might increase a degree or two over the next 50 years. In fact higher temps will probably have a positive impact on northern habitats and increased CO2 means higher plant growth.

Global warming would be a good thing

>i'm not a rethuglican caricature
>i r smrt

You are a living political comic.

The sea is actively absorbing human created carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and moving away from its natural somewhat basic state and becoming more acidic and pH neutral. This fucks everything up. The fuck are you taking about nigger?

>he trust self proclaimed "experts" in a field that doesn't hold consensus as a principle of standard
You have a lot to learn kid. There is no such thing as consensus in science. Agreeing with each other doesn't validate a hypothesis; it's quite the opposite in fact.

Do "computer scientist" agree on the best program language?
Do "medical scientist" agree on the best medical treatments?
Do "pharmaceutical scientist" agree on the best drugs?

I could go all day with this but I'll just save us both some time with this simple statement: any scientist who is trying to force dogma has ulterior motives. AGW and the rest of the climate alarmism is 100% dogma.

Want to know the easiest way to spot dogma? Those who believe in it automatically assume those who do not believe in it are inferior beings. Case in point:
>your post

>water
>move away from its natural acidity
man you give the burger education meme a whole new level of stupid.

I'm neither an advocate for climate change nor an outright denier, but would you mind telling me the settled scientific opinion on CO2 emissions? Ten years ago we were told that enough emissions in our atmosphere will create a greenhouse effect and Earth would turn into Venus. Now we're being told that the emissions are actually blocking the Suns rays and is actively leading to cooler temperatures.

And on the topic of rising sea levels, wasn't it said that the ocean floor is actually sinking due to the increased pressure from the increase in volume from the melting ice caps, effectively counteracting the drastic rise in sea levels?

In all fairness I live in Colorado and we don't have snow. 8|

There are also no other fields of science that are as dogmatic with their "discoveries" as those found in the field of "climate science". Why is this? Why are climate scientist as inept as other social scientist when it comes to showing their findings to the community at large?

What makes a climate scientist so special that they don't act like every other scientist?

>earth will turn into Venus
>he thinks earth had nearly enough sulphur for that
Maybe if a giant sulphur comet collides with us, but in that case green house gases are the least of our worries

You should learn about thermodynamics before you talk about things like this. It makes you look silly.

Scientists drilled deep into the earth’s crust in a polar region, extracted and measured the co2 levels in the ice going back hundreds and hundreds of years. This is what they call Milankovitch cycles. We are on a rise right now and nearing the historical peak. 0 in the chart is today and left is going back 100’s of years. But keep saying republicans and climate change deniers are ignorant inbred hicks.

Wow I didn't read this gem
>sea levels sinking because of rising pressure from melting ice caps
Nigger the ice caps are a literal drop in the ocean. There is no possible way their contribution is putting major pressure onto the ocean floor.

Are you perhaps talking about plate tectonics or something? Not everything is connected to your meme religion you know.

Can you into reading comprehension mutt? Ocean water has a natural slightly basic state, not acidic state, you mouthbreathing American monkey. Ocean acidification is the process of it becoming less basic and shifting more towards a more neutral pH level. Ie. via increased acidification.

carbon dioxide dissolved in water does spontaneously form a small amount of carbonic acid and it makes the solution slightly more acidic

Climate change is real, not that phony religion being foisted on the public by the "Goracle." It's cyclic, with little or any help from man. It goes up and down, and that's nature.

Care to tell the class how they celebrated those readings? You can't just tell half the story, user. It is dishonest.

La creatura is too retarded to bother even educating, enjoy your continued ignorant shitposting.

It's literally a Ancapistan simulator.

>muh mutt memes
>he still doesn't understand how acidity works
If water is around it won't become very acidic. You do realize pH is a log scale right?
You know what that means... right?
>wait until he learns about how buffers work
It would blow your mind little monkey.

>memeflag can't come up with an actual point to debate so he memes
Not surprising. Only brainlets are ashamed of their flag.

>Implying I said that Earth would turn into Venus
>Doesn't understand hyperbolic statements
People that push climate change literally use Venus as a model to discuss the effects of the Greenhouse effect. They then use that as a scare tactic by comparing it to Earth.

Maybe you should learn to understand the context of a persons post before sperging out.

What the fuck are you talking about? In what way are you arguing against me? I'm literally making points that denote the absurdity of the current climate change meme to the person I was replying to in an attempt to have them explain it.
newsweek.com/climate-change-sinking-ocean-rising-sea-levels-772862
Granted, I was wrong to say that the ice caps are causing it, instead they claim the worlds glaciers are the cause.

20 years ago
>surely California will be completely under water 20 years from now

Today
>well actually guys ice caps melting causing more water means the ocean floor to sink that’s why California is not under water guys :^)

>would you mind telling me the settled scientific opinion on CO2 emissions?
CO2 emissions trap heat in the atmosphere. Anyone who told you they are blocking the suns rays is an idiot. IN fact I'd challenge you to show me any sicentific paper stating that because I have never ever seen that claimed.

>And on the topic of rising sea levels, wasn't it said that the ocean floor is actually sinking due to the increased pressure from the increase in volume from the melting ice caps, effectively counteracting the drastic rise in sea levels?
Ok, you're trolling me. Good job 10/10 I replied and I'm mad.

When did I mention anything about consensus dipshit? Of course there's debate among climate scientists. Very very few of them dispute warming or that humans caused it though.

>Who cares if the sea level rises 10cm?
I for one am not comfortable with millions of displaced people seeking refugee around the world or having to rebuild citites to higher ground.

>Yet the coastal cities that have existed for centuries aren't having to relocate. Hmm...
But they have, for jsut one example Alexandria, Egypt has been in retreat for years. The site of the Great Lighthouse of Alexandria, one of the 7 wonders of the world, has been underwater for decades.
theguardian.com/environment/2017/jan/19/alexandria-egypt-locals-adapt-storms-floods-coastal-waters-rise
Retreat is slow and gradual. Even in my town they had to knock down an old toilet block because the sea was getting too close. Insurance companies have been taking into account sea level rise and its effect on premiums for decades.

Kill yourself op and quickly you science denying idiot

>use Venus as a model for greenhouse effect
They also use mars. It's almost like those are the two closest planet's to our temperature gradient or something. How strange.
>second bit
Ah my bad then. I misunderstood your stance.

>20 years ago
>surely California will be completely under water 20 years from now
Wow they said that? I'm sure you can show us an article. After all the internet was around in 1998. No doubt this incriminating evidence will be at hand.

/thread

>where did I say there is consensus!?
>very few if any debate if humans are the cause!
Humans aren't the cause, by the way. To insinuate such is to vastly overestimate our influence on this planet. Our influence is still much more focused on the local levels. This global warming nonsense is an attempt to use the environmentalism ideals to push for world regulatory power.

Or do you think the Paris accord was going to do something? You are a fool beyond measure if you really did.
>Alexandria
So sea levels move a couple of feet in the span of nearly 3 millennium. How is this an issue for us again?
Why do we have to cripple our economy because of this?

You know what I wasn't even going to touch this game but just for you I'm going to buy it and give it a positive score. You fucking shitters need to contain yourself in the /ptg/

I literally saw someone post about how they thought Sarah Sanders was hot.........ughhhhhh

>I for one am not comfortable with millions of displaced people seeking refugee around the world or having to rebuild citites to higher ground.
Areas in California have been dropping whole feet a year because they've been sucking up all of the ground water. If that's not causing a refugee crisis I'll take my chances with the 10cm

>burger flag
>insults burger logic
>unironically using burger logic

>you’re not entitled to an opinion on the internet and don’t deserve to live because scientists are never wrong.

At one point in our history most scientists thought the earth was flat and the sun rotated around the earth until someone decided to actually do his own research.

Also reminder that they have been trying to use climate change as the excuse to importing a bunch of third worlders into white countries.

They blame the white mans oil for "breaking" the world and say the poor brown people have to come live with us now because we destroyed their land. Or something.
Climate change really is a cult. It's pretty crazy how fast things have progressed these past decades.

>he still doesn't know how a log scale works
Should have paid attention in chemistry, friend.
Funny how you can't talk anything relevant to the topic at hand and instead continue with the stale memes. Burgers really do run every single meme into the ground.

>earth enters new ice age becomes a snowglobe
>al gore the 3rd gives speech about how the snow will eventually melt
the ride never ends you should know by now

Looks like a fun concept
>voxels
>early access
And now it’s in the trash.

What’s wrong? Does she conform to heteronormative gender roles too much for your liking? Does she look too much like a woman? She doesn’t have 30 piercings purple hair and 3 niglet kids running around? I know that’s the type you snowflake lunatics like so I’m not surprised you’re not interested in a real woman like Sarah Sanders.

What if it's like an ice age? Just a period of heat, and then works it's way back to another ice age and the environment bounces back and forth? Mother nature's natural selection of the universe. Humans need to treat earth well, regardless of climate change. But we claim doom is imminent, we can just prolong it. So why the fuck are we more focused on stupid shit, and not space travel?

Perhaps saying "block the suns rays" was incorrect, but there are in fact claims saying that CO2 emissions are actually cooling the atmosphere rather than warming.
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.306.3621&rep=rep1&type=pdf

>Ok, you're trolling me. Good job 10/10 I replied and I'm mad.
I'm just after your opinion on the recent claims from scientists about the ocean floor sinking

holy fuck the delusion...yikes

Yeah, but if they work on the political side hard enough, could be a really cool title. Sick of survival games though.

>Humans aren't the cause, by the way. To insinuate such is to vastly overestimate our influence on this planet.
Extreme naivety.
newscientist.com/article/2120951-simple-equation-shows-how-human-activity-is-trashing-the-planet/
science.org.au/learning/general-audience/science-booklets-0/science-climate-change/3-are-human-activities-causing
We live in the anthropocene, humans are the dominant force of nature on the planet.

Well, thank you for sharing this paper with me. It truly is one of the most bizarre papers I've ever read (skimmed). I'm not really qualified enough to comment on it's veracity but it is very unusual for the vast majority of the references to be other work by the same scientists. All I will say though is that, considering you originally asked for the settled scientific opinion, this paper falls well outside the settled opinion which is that the observed rises in temperature and carbon levels in the atmosphere are related.

Regarding the seafloor sinking comment. From what I understand it has been widely misreported by the mainstream media. Unfortunately this article I want to show you that discusses that is behind a paywall :/
newscientist.com/article/sea-floor-sinking-safe-sea-level-rise/
But yeah, I wouldn't worry about the seafloor. It's always changing due to tectonic plates anyway.

> increased sea level rise
So this is why the big banks are still lending to people to build developments and buy housing in these going under very soon areas.
> New research sometimes conflicts because they are new fields of research.
In other words, every single time it gets disproven they make up some new bullshit because global warming is such a huge industry and they can't afford to have it collapse because of all the bullshit they have pumped out over the years.
Fucking spare me.

I fucking hate the early access meme.

Please show me a study including a rate in which humans contribute to climate change.

>When will they stop trying to push the global warming hoax

Only when we go into an ice age and people stop believing their lies or push back now

This was their plan to enslave humanity, they're not giving up the propaganda, its the new religion

"only by giving government all power, can you be saved from climate change, have you made your sacrifice to gaia today?"

redice.tv/a/i/n/12/20422jesusgreen.jpg

this is what your kids will be going to in the future
youtube.com/watch?v=bL3HwBN2YqQ

this is what your kids will be singing
youtube.com/watch?v=nzU86xmvFt0

this is where your kids will be living
youtube.com/watch?v=T9DK0JThOio

youtube.com/watch?v=atMdf0rhbpI

why are aussies the most brainwashed cucks on climate change

learn something for fucks sake
wattsupwiththat.com/2014/04/02/the-big-list-of-failed-climate-predictions/

wattsupwiththat.com/2013/01/19/great-moments-in-failed-predictions/

stop sucking the dicks of 'experts'

shameless bump, watch the videos you retards, do you realise what is at stake?

Lets make a trad game, Sup Forums.

Anyone that uses "climate change" without a context has thrown any legitimacy to their argument and deserves to be ignored for purposely employing a fire blanket. "Global Warming" myth is entirely unsubstantiated along with blanket unspecified "climate change" propaganda. The Earth naturally phases between an ice and warm cycle and nothing can be done about it.
CO2 emissions are not a substantiated impact on climate change and is naturally occurring through forest fire, earthquakes, and volcanoes ontop of fluctuating emissions based on the Earth's cycle.
CO2 emissions are not the reason for immediate ecosystem damage. Its entirely chemically (ie waste, pesticides, smog) and agriculturally driven.
Anthropological deforestation (land and sea) and groundwater siphoning causes more damage to the environment than CO2 emissions.
The effect / constant exposure of radiation (including electromagnetic) on the environment is horribly underevaluated.
Methane other gases cause more damage than CO2 and yet go completely unchecked short of partial bans.
Overpopulation is the greatest source of anthropological climate change. First world countries (ie USA) are not ruining the planet. Second (ie China) and Third (ie India) world countries are.
youtube.com/watch?v=SyUDGfCNC-k
youtu.be/BB0aFPXr4n4
youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

>cites a comedian and two journalists
Why bother writing walls of text full of shit you learned of youtube? Cite actual peer-reviewed articles supporting your arguments