Is there a better male role model in anime than Kaji?

Is there a better male role model in anime than Kaji?

Shinji

Reigen

Damn, Rei looks like THAT?

yes

He was a mans man
He is a boys role model
She is a toilet

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

This man right here.

Excellent choice

Gendo.

I can think of some things Rei could beat on me.

the truth

>Betrayed the humanity to see his wife once again
Gendo is THE man.

He saved it from angels then tried to make everyone into drink mix so-so record on him.

Goes without saying

I subscribe to Reigenomics

Kaji was a cool guy but he had a dysfunctional relationship that was dysfunctional for no real reason than how much he enjoys being cheeky and he was possessed by a weird drive for truth that ultimately served no purpose and ended getting him killed like a dog.

If I was going to live a life with no long term romantic fulfillment that has me on the edge of society where I could die at any time, I want to have more fun doing it

Kaji is the only person or organization acting behind the scenes that achieved their goal (activating instrumentality with Shinji in direct control) with only a little help from Misato at the end after he was already dead.

>Fugged best girl
>4D chess
>Appreciates melons
>So handsome even lesbians and boys are into him
>Secret agent
>in general a cool dude

I would've also selected Juzo, but then I remembered the Legend. Another honorable mention goes to Donovan, whom somebody will inevitably post.

Better than the protagonist of that gay show

Shit teacher.

Yes

thank you user I didn't think i'd see this again

Where did you get this idea that Shinji's instrumentality is what Kaji wanted? I don't think I've heard this.

Kinda makes sense, I mean it'd be obvious that Instrumentality with Shinji in control would have cucked Gendo, SEELE, NERV, etc which is his real goal