Hi guys it's a huge day for me. Having worked in Hong Kong for exactly 13 years...

Hi guys it's a huge day for me. Having worked in Hong Kong for exactly 13 years, I was finally able to afford this beauty.

I came to Hong Kong, lived in literal shit holes, and now I can afford this.

I love you all, the true American dream is here.

It's fucking ugly tbqh, should've bought an Aston or something Amerifat

Money can't buy taste after all

Why'd you move to a shithole to achieve that? You could've done that in America for half the time.

ford gt >

You act like a new money chink. Are you Asian?

First off, thanks for the flag.

Second, The American dream is certainly possible anywhere. I'm 19, run a social media management business and several ecommerce stores, and I make just over 7k a month on average. I'm paying for my own college and am debt free. With an extra boost form crypto, I bought my attainable dream car, picrel, pls no bully for the egg lights. It's still a 911.

Congrats, user. I'm coming for your spot soon

New Ford GT is shit

Proofs nigger.

Post pic of you inside it then we will talk. Don't forget your gf aka the ricebag you cut a hole in to fuck

this
>500k for a v6

also, your wife's son

>Around 2k bucks/month

Prolly troll but whoever makes as much just has it way too easy.

There are 4 cylinder engines that would destroy anything you've ever driven

You peasant fuckers, I bought one of these. Cash.

Astonfags GTFO

I got to drive a cayman gt4 and 991 turbo at a PCA meet once, I don't think there's a single 4cyl that would come close to that fast

>buys exotic in HK
>no where to drive it except on HK's shitty congested roads

LOL

Bretty much

HERE IN MY GUHRAJ
KNAWLEDG

Guess that wasn't a traffic one lol

The 991 has a v6 engine dingus. Why are you bragging about it, while simultaneously talking shit about the ford gt engine?

And yes there are 4 cylinder engines that would blow the 991's engine out of the water. More Pistons does not automatically mean better engine

>v6
lel

>Memeflag
>picrel
You have to go back.

Name one.
Also
>the 911 has a v6
kek, see pic. Do those pistons look like they're aligned in a V?

>500k for a V6.
>V6 that win Le Mans.
>Beat V12 Ferraris.
>Beat everything.

The point is Ford sold themselves out. The GT (and Corvette) was about beating Europeans with our own style. The new GT was shilling the "ecoboost" which Ford wants to replace the V8 engine and the GT was going to mark a start of a new era.

But that was short lived. It turned out the engine wasn't changed much from the v6 truck engine, the new Corvette ZR1 is already beating it, Ford is suing owners looking to sell their GT's, the performance wasn't as great as it could've been and the rest if the car is tacky and cheap. All for a statement which it couldn't live up to.

>tfw same age and own eCommerce but too poor to seriously expand with ads

JUST

Investors

>Second, The American dream is certainly possible anywhere. I'm 19, run a social media management business and several ecommerce stores, and I make just over 7k a month on average. I'm paying for my own college and am debt free. With an extra boost form crypto, I bought my attainable dream car, picrel, pls no bully for the egg lights. It's still a 911.

Lot of words when you're actually just daddies money

thats a sexy italian

thank you and I Wish you achieve your dreams

But can you afford to put that sucker in space for the fuck of it? NOPE!

ELON MUSK CAN! USA! USA!

kek