Which e-celeb should Sup Forums turn against next?

Which e-celeb should Sup Forums turn against next?

sucks for efags. once they end up here theyre fucked.

Lauren Southern

Hows marketing going for you Lauren?

That faggot Ali.

DO I have a finish flag?
also, I thought we were destroying e-celebs, like Jordan Peterson

That thot has already been patrolled here.

>implying that Sup Forums makes up a significant portion of any e-celeb follower base

>let alone, the amount of Sup Forumsasks that will actually stop supporting said eceleb

Been seeing anti-eceleb shills post on Sup Forums for months on end. Doesn't make stop watching them. Interesting content. Purity fags have lost control and it's reassuring knowing that they cannot deplatform e-celebs even after 6 months of trying. Get fucked niggers.

Jaystation

You're way too late.

Shit is a fucking whore.
>Lol I am trad
>but I will not get married/have kids and I just love all this attention

It wasn't career ruining like Jordan Peterson though , just talks about her being a jew and sleeping with niggers

whats wrong with this doods arms, its creeping me out

The Scrappy Doo of star trek

He's a pussy

Fucking this please

Will a champion ever arise who can beat him?

Will Sup Forums forever be forced to grovel in the dust before him, knowing that it can never conquer him?

he's an e-sports """athlete"""

Umm... sweetie..

All of them
I hate this faggot so much

Sup Forums can't be considered followers or fanboys of anyone but a very exclusive club. All e-celebs are at arm's distance and get support and hate in teaspoons. It usually doesn't make sense to say Sup Forums turns on e-celebs. Certain e-celebs do turn on pol though.

All of them. Gookmoot needs to make a containment board for them. E-celebs that shill here are basically IRL tripfags, fuck em.

holy shit
those arms
needs to lift something
how does he feed himself?

that guy is a pedophile