Q predicted this

>q predicted this
anyone else getting tired of seeing this? I dropped out of the Q threads after the 8th one or so thinking it was a good LARP, now that it's all real, I'm so lost. People just keep saying Q predicted this Q predicted that. he's got like a thousand threads, howabout a little context?

Q predicted this

>159540980
Q predicted this thread

Q just flew over my house :/

The shills are doing it on purpose to make people upset. Little do they know they just expose themselves as the faggots they are.

it's a meme lad. People just say that to poke fun at how people claim that Q predicted shit when they contort and squint their eyes to make things fit his predictions.

nice try but I know tin foil makes me easier to track with your machines.

This predicted Q.

It wasn't funny the first time and it wasn't funny the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, twelfth, thirteenth, fourteenth, fifteenth, sixteenth, seventeenth, eighteenth, nineteenth, twentieth, twenty-first, twenty-second, twenty-third okay I'm getting tired of typing. Fuck off.

only posting this once and once only because its a fucking bombshell.

Q user is

Q lazzarus

Q user is actually Alex Jones and InfoWars.

Q is in my backyard

I don't care about Q or whoever, but some damn body needs to do something or the Republic will be shit by Halloween.
If anybody is actually purporting to be opposing the libtards, they are the laziest sumbitches I've ever seen.
Jeff Sessions is a joke. Vicious, bloodsucking lawyers are a dime a dozen. Find one and see if they'll take the AG job.

>999
confirmed. Q, why you do this

I think the main take away is that q is not a pure larp. His true motives or identity are still not concrete though.

big if Q

Q in 30 minutes

Tfw Underrated, but leaf

its ok to laugh user

Q SMOKES CRACK AND LOVES KIDS

Q가 이것을 여즉했 거든요.