I'm 19. How bad is it gonna get in my lifetime?

I'm 19. How bad is it gonna get in my lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

mlpol.net/vx/res/750.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q predicted this

Buckle up boyo

It's gonna get pretty fucking grim within 10 years kiddo

you're in for a ride user, and you can never get off.

It's gonna get better

If you are lucky, you'll die before the world fall into the next dark age, and is thrown back into the stone age
White genocide is the death of civilization

Don't lie to the man, he's not a little kid anymore

Save up NOW.

Also to add to this, I'm currently running a social media management business and a couple of ecommerce stores to get through uni. At the current rate, I'll have well over 100k saved and making a solid 10k monthly.

what's the best place I could move to? My business is online so it can be anywhere so long as I can get to an airport fairly quickly

Do you have a gf or potential wife in mind, better hurry up and find one, wife material only gets harder to find. Yes things will go to shit, do the best you can and redpill hard.

This basically although I think there will be a sweetspot in between the time the asian armies steamroll the brown hoardes that will be a survivalist's dream.

see , already well underway.

hopefully bad enough to where you get off your ass and do something about it, unlike your worthless parents.

You don't get it. It doesn't matter how many shekels you have, you're fucked no matter what.

you were born just in time to fight the race war.

Gtg bye

Yeah. Buy guns and supplies and a nice piece of land to hold out from, but your shekels wont buy you out of this, we arent talking a depression we are talking planet of the apes.

*laughs in Xi Jinping*

You're screwed with a retarded warmonger Republican as President.

Read Enjoy the Decline by Aaron Clarey and The Rational Male by Rollo Tomasi

Easily save yourself several decades of hardship. I am so grateful of where I am now.

nice opinion son, kys

where though? Currrently in Tallahassee FL for uni

Fucking terrible.
I'm almost 30 and it's a miracle I haven't an hero yet, or died I guess.

Its gonna get so bad, that we will once again awaken as a people.

It's all relative. You'll be better off than people in the third world or people from the industrial revolution but it's going to be a lot worse than the spoiled whiny lazy boomers had it.

Very bad. But that's good. It will only ever be great if we go thru the coming bad.

If you're black, pretty bad. Hispanic? Bad, but at least you got familia. White? You gonna get raped. Like all of us. Start training hardcore, now. They're coming for us, but at least we'll be Bros. And by training I mean training for competitive starfox tournaments. Fuck all the new shit. PS, what's your best time in F Zero?

oh boyo
you have no idea
we're on the downward part of the current civilizational cycle. Its going to get exponentially worse and worse until we reach the flash point.
Anyone who says "but we're modern civilized beings, things are different now" is kidding themselves.

This guy gets it

maybe youll get turned into road paste by an 18 wheeler and wont have to suffer with being alive

>asks how bad is it gonna get
>gets random replies

kinda left out some details you fucking retard
how bad is your hair loss gonna be? i don't know, really, you might die from being stupid pretty quick and hair loss isn't really a thing then is it?

As far North as you can get if you're serious

Your fucked. Buy as much gear as you can. A sailboat might help if it gets real bad.

Honestly, I'm not too sure. Somewhere near the mountains would probably be best there is usually good water there. Somewhere rural away from all the chimpouts. Maybe Colorado or Alaska. You will probably want a good bunker with a year supply of water vitamins and food.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah

Depends on how fucked you think things are going to get.

An outer suburban plot with a nice big backyard if you don't think things will get majorly fucked.
Small town ~1hr out of town if you think a chimpout might happen.
Way out innawoods for maximum fun and happening-proofness, but this is impractical for daily living unless you work remotely or are a farmer.

Wherever you live, buy a rifle while they're still cheap. You can get a brand new S&W Sport II for $500 at a local gun store because the oval office is red. They typically run over $1000 when its blue.

Let's put it this way:
Your generation is gonna make good times for your kids.

I'm a dual Irish-American citizen, so I could move back over there.
>inb4 1/116th meme

In all seriousness though, I grew up in the swamps in central Florida. I could easily build up a compound way out in the hills or deep in the swamp along with a house in the city, then have a quick bug-out plan

you're fubar kiddo, glad it's over for me

t. oldfag boomer vet

You're basically going to have to genocide or be genocided.

I cant find my rare JFKs but shits fucked brehs

YEERR GONNAAA DIIIIIIIIEEEE

in maybe like 80 yrs or so

Oh user, you missed growing up with very few niggers, now buckle up, the ride never ends.

I'm 21, I already feel like an old person. "It was better in the good old days."

quads of magical goodness
that's life

You can’t possibly comprehend just how fucked you are. Don’t worry though because you are mortal and all of this will cease for you one day as it will for all of us.

Welcome to the party, kid. It's only down from here...

World is getting worse and an exponential rate, it's starting to become noticeable to even the normies
We really don't have long, it's going to happen in a blink of an eye

Q predicted this would be the first post

when i was 19 i was positive i would see a civil war within 5 years. that has been almost 10 years ago. it will always get worse, but never as bad as you expect

Yes. I care about the white race but I almost feel like having kids is a bad idea.

It's much worse than I expected , much much worse

A picture of Q has surfaced! He was trying to drive off, but one lucky user got a snapshot of him!

Turned 19 a few months back, can't wait to become a loser.

I have good news for you, faggot

>don't ever take the blackpill

What have you done for your fellow man user?

IDK if it's past the point of no return.
I think it might be, it looks that way .
Unless there's some kind of equalizing event to level the playing board, whites are severely out numbed and surrounded .
We are the underdog in a bleak race against time , and we are still at the starting line

We're fucked

YEAH BOY, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

>France 2035
>Ali Mohamed Islam elected president
>Curchs replaced by mosques
>Pork abolished
>Constant lebanization
>terror attacks every week
>12 whites per 100 people

Just fuck my shit up

The thing that bugs me are that rich whites aren't doing anything to stop this. Where is our white Soros?

lmfao that gif was create. costanza and putin ffs lol

Red pills will become become black pills. If you don't want to be a total loser forever, I suggest to at least wash that red pill with some clean-your-room pill. Might as well only a partial loser.

Learn how to shoot and grow food

Jordan Peterson is a jew loving admitted Zionist

It's alllllll downhill after 25. Enjoy your last 6 years.

legalized pedophilia and all whites will be required to house two racially oppressed migrants under threat of life in prison/public execution

It’s gonna get downright shyiti.

Truth IS the redpill

I don't know about that.

It doent get worse, It just get harder.

Go to church.

You have to understand the jews have complete control of finance so some goy making big moves like soros would get an hero'd. They also have control of the military because the top commanders are payed off so they think that will save them from this because their tribe is small enough to hide.

If you're a minority or a woman you'll be fine. If you're a white male you really want to chop your dick off right now and get on hormones ASAP. It's the only way you'll be allowed to participate in society.

IDK, we shouldn't just give up
But all the odds being stack against us it getting to me
It feels like for every battle we win, we lose 10

Cant find mine either but heres a hitler

I put half eaten food in my wifes purse in secret and dont tell her, corn dogs and hot dogs, honey buns, and a turkey leg. She gets really pissed off at me...

A whole lot worse

Multiply the shit in your life so far by 4.

This

Check’d
>how bad?
Or how glorious, user. Generation of revenge

Very bad. I'm 20.

We're living in Weimerica right now.

Don't listen to the doom and gloom. We will get to witness the rise of star trek world. We use our technology to create more advance technology. It keeps snowballing faster and once we get A.I. that's advance enough to learn and design its own machines to solve problems, we slingshot ourselves into ayyyy lmao civilization. Need construction robots? A.I. will be able to design those and build them. Need a bridge? A.I. will design a mathematically perfect bridge and the construction bots will build it. We'll see more change this century than any generation before us(according to modern history).

Yes but the whites have to fucking try. Rebel against the Rothchilds, they aren't immortal. Some death squad would be able to take them out. And some whitey can replace them.

No one can tell for sure but current situations paint a bleak projection. Your libertarian ideals aren't going to be put into practice anytime soon, that's for sure and this is coming from someone who would agree with you politically 9 out of 10 times.

The best thing you can do is focus on self improvement and creating a space for yourself that you can be self-sufficient from. There is no downside to this, you will learn meaningful skills that put you well above the vast majority of people on this planet. While you are on this mission, try to bring everyone that you care about along with you, at least mentally. Be a positive influence, be an inspiration for the ways that those you love can choose to be and never stop improving and preparing for the worst.

No user. We could do all that shit right now but we need money fo dem programs n sheeit. We are supposed to be in the future but we got stopped right at the edge for altruism. All the whites smart enough to get shit done are soyboys, all the workers are niggers, and all the asian coders arent going to build infrastructure in a country they are going to war with in the future.

You might like this thread user.
mlpol.net/vx/res/750.html

Not A.I. related but advanced propulsion systems related.

But the basically pay the top government agents to be 24/7 bodyguards. Some fuck is set for life just to make sure that shit doesnt happen.

Nothing is impossible.

I don’t know but let me illustrate how fast things can change.
I’m 42. When I grew up on the east coast everyone was white. Nigger violence stayed in the ghettos because niggers knew if they let it out the police would crush them and no one would ever know. Back then even shitty jobs were done by white people and the took pride in working hard and doing a good job. Everyone got married and had a family. I grew up during a time without foreign wars until The First Gulf War this was about the time, coincidence?, that Jewish influence really started changing the state of journalism.
Now, 35 years later, it is a totally different America.