Italy Sup Forums - Luca "I Have No Regrets" Traini - One Man Army Edition

Luca "The Legend" Traini to prosecutors " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead"

Pamela's Mom:Thank you luca

ansa.it/english/news/2018/02/05/macerata-shooting-attack-on-fundamental-values-eu-2_8b96de94-e5aa-4525-a415-b4dbc32c64b2.html

Update 2: Italians starting to burn refugee Camps

leggo.it/italia/cronache/centro_accoglienza_incendio_casertano_6_febbraio_2018-3531166.html

Update 1: Racial Raids registered all over italy in the last 48h

Italian social networks goin full Roman Legion calling to get ak47 and target random foreigner migrants:

Alarming solidarity' for racist shooter

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2018/02/05/alarming-solidarity-for-racist-shooter_5b95647c-1335-4888-b0b9-ea12e253e280.html

Organized Italian Facebook "death squads groups"/national emergency

espresso.repubblica.it/attualita/2018/02/05/news/raid-macerata-fascisti-sul-web-inneggiano-a-luca-traini-e-l-inizio-della-nostra-vendetta-1.317901#gallery-slider=undefined

ilfaroonline.it/2018/02/06/onore-a-luca-traini-lo-striscione-della-vergogna-nella-notte-a-ponte-milvio/205778/

The head of European Union said the attacks on 11 nigerian immigrants shooted down in Italy is an attack to European Values, the EU is really concerned about the violent racism spreading in Italy.
Government and law enforcement in Italy are on alert status for the racism and hatred against migrants in italian population as on social media italian people is openly calling to "shoot niggers on sight" "kill the african animals" and "clean the country" posting photos of guns and rifles and glorifying Luca Traini.A crowfounding has been opened for Luca Traini and thousand of italians are sending money to him.
Facebook europe is tryin to delete italian "hate groups" .
An explosive atmosphere is rising in Italy as attacks on foreigners are registered in many regions.
African immigrants are leaving the reagions of campania and lazio fearing further violence.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/stupid-racist-meme-rape-black-men-2016-10
rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence
youtube.com/watch?v=QpXHs63Vy1Y
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope you guys can free luca. people in the south used to get off scot free from killing niggers even when caught

Thanks ameribro. He's probably facing 15+ years.

>literally a failure

Righties can't fight now and forever.

is the god of war meme circulating in normie social media in Italy?

T. Edgy child

How is it knowing your only safe haven is the internet? Gotta be depressing man.

11 niggers down, now in hospital with tubes in their asses.

>failure.

I live in a rural area with no neighbors for miles. The world is my safe haven.

everywhere.

t. schlomo goldergstein nigger.

Dudes a coward my guy. Shooting random refugees is only something an edgy child would look upto.

Again, you guys gotta be getting annoyed with only being able to vent on the internet.

It's refreshing to know there are still men out there who will stand up and fight for their country. Godspeed Luca.

>I live in the middle of nowhere

Nice let's keep it that way Cletus.

#lucatrainieroe

Based Luca...

fuck off nigger/jew

This.
Even if he didn't kill a single nigger he actually had the balls to do something about nigger rapists. Kudos to him for actually doing something about it. Salut.

Fuck off 3 letter

Why are you so edgy?

Who made you feel inferior in your life? What are you compensating for?

I'm concerned user.

It sets a good precedence because it encourages other people to act and also gains public support

it's just that in italy we hate niggers, niggers like you, we don't want you.
you will always be a nigger, deal with it, monkey.

Okay yep mhmm sure schlomo

look here

all italians are with him.

57% of all rapes in the US are perpetrated by white males.

businessinsider.com/stupid-racist-meme-rape-black-men-2016-10

>Not answering the question.

Why do you feel inferior?

Omg no way it’s almost like they are the majority of males

6 good posts died because you are a faggot.

No shit banana-breath. Whites make up the majority of the population and most are kept within the race.

Fucking beautiful.

i actually have a huge superiority complex, sometimes is a problem.
it must be terrifing being a nigger, right? something you can't change, you born a nigger and you can't do nothing about that. what a tragedy.

Found the nigger.

>mfw shill newfaggots can't even into greentext
>businessinsider.com/stupid-racist-meme-rape-black-men-2016-10
kek
The FBI statistics might disagree with you there

Anyone have that webm of Italians doing the Fascist salute and chanting? It's from the late 2010's.

Found the nigger

The interpretation of the FBI stats in the meme was incorrect which is what the article states and proves so pretty easily.

Reading is easy my teen friend, and unless you've been here since 2006 I've definitely been here longer.

rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

>I've been here since 2006
And you haven't learned anything so quit lying.

youtube.com/watch?v=QpXHs63Vy1Y

Also the writer of that article appears to be a literal kike.
Hang yourself you fucking monkey. Go back to Africa and make it less shitty. If that entire continent is even worth salvaging at this point.

Nah I'm Cuban make six figs as a usability researcher.

But that's not important, why do you feel threatened by other people? What's making you lash out like a baby Italy user? I did my bachelor's in psych maybe I can help you?

>Wanting to be a beer incel your whole life.

No thanks my guy I took the normie path.

... as President.

A better question is what made you want to come to this thread in the first place?
Butthurt about Whites actually wanting to save their country from literal orcs?
Also, you have to go back spic.

you are a nigger

>no, i'm cuban

so you are a nigger. pedro.

lmao

good lord please meme this into existence

pretty much this ameribro.

It's okay to admit you couldn't handle the truth and punked yourself. Just don't claim false seniority.

>Cuban

Cubans are European white. Cuban is a nationality and not a race my friend unless you are native.

I don't really care about labels tho. Just wanted to make fun of some incels who glorify a sociopath.

Looks like I did my job.

>10 posts
keep up the good work goy have a (you)

>I’m wh-white guise

>Cubans are European white.
Alright now you really are just a trolling faggot.
Nice b8.

ahahhahahaha
ahahahahahaha
oh fuck
cubans are literally slave niggers mixed with spanish people.

>Cubans are European white

thanks for this man, i'm laughin so hard.

you are a dumb cunt pic related is cuban.

did you actually read the article you posted? I really shouldn't be doing the work for you but you do realize the sample size is small because the number of whites raping black woman is extremely tiny? Then you say that a small sample size disproves the theory. You guys have to have something better than this. Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crimes, including rape in America. This is a proven fact. No amount of statistics juggling can erase that. No amount of shilling can take the pain away from victims. Shame on you. Shame on (((you)))

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubans

An autosomal study from 2014 has found out the genetic ancestry in Cuba to be 72% European, 20% African and 8% Native American.[19]Results of the study are of Cubans in Cuba, not of the Cuban exile community in Miami or other parts of the United States, who may have different genetic profiles.Cuban genealogyhas become a rising interest for Cubans in the last 15 years.[citation needed

;) But again my race has nothing to do with pretty much anything else.
.just trying to figure out why race cucks care so much?

> some incels who glorify a sociopath

i'm sorry to inform you that here in italy literally 60 million people are glorifing this guy

More of this black negroid actress from cuba.

Lol no there aren't, but hey whatever helps you sleep at night my guy.

Anyway why are you so angry?

I don't think so.
Stop cherry-picking models.

>user why did you call me a nigger dont you love me? i'm white just like you.

Pack it up boys, he's now citing Wikipedia for his evidence. He got us! Hahahahahahahahahah

>An autosomal study from 2014 has found out the genetic ancestry in Cuba to be 72% European, 20% African and 8% Native American.
This doesn't prove your point at all.
>Cubans
>White
Good one.

>mfw people call me black

STFU Faggot. Everyone has a right to defend the land they grew up on.

You do know Cuba is a multi ethnic country? Like pretty much all of Latin America?

You guys haven't finished social studies yet or whatever high school teaches these days.

But hey maybe I do have a lil black in me. ;) Does it make you upset?

Yes...its hilarious!

even going by your stupid sources they commit two to three times as much crime as they should, what is your point again exactly?

Why are you such a soyboy?

How is anything pertaining to Cuba even remotely white?

>But hey maybe I do have a lil black in me.
>His ancestry includes slaves.
I thought you were European White?

Italy is defying all of my expectations, hopefully the fire continues to rise

NO U

The question everyone that isn't those two in this thread are asking.

Poverty causes crime my guy.

Urban and rural poverty produce different kinds of crimes.

Urban poverty creates violent criminals why rural poverty produces junkies who OD.

It's all relative my man.

Break free of being a race cuck. No one cares

Hilarious that he also thinks we'd be upset about his garbage genes. No sir, you are the one who should be upset about being a literal nigger.

Whole point is to make them scared to be there in Italy (mission accomplished). If they voluntary leave it will cost our govt way less money than deporting them.

>6 gorillioni

lmaooo

If the race war starts in Italia I will join my brothers for the restoration of Roma as the Centre of the World.

No, you're just a faggot with nothing better to do so you're on Sup Forums trying to get attention to validate your miserable life. Kys

we need this here too, killing shitskins along the jews

Inferior? Italy is the penisula were italic people live since forever...africans need to go back to Africa, their country. We dont want them there. What this has to do with inferior/superior?

SPQR AD FINEM

where is that pic from user?

I just don't like people being uniformly misinformed.

Some rascists say I'm white and I'm a race traitor some say I'm not. Make up your minds my guys.

Cuba had imported slaves and natives my man much like most of the world.

I'm on PTO lol starting a new gig in a week so I'm using it up. You see billy when you grow up you can get a cushy job too.

love you brother.

Holy shit!
Roman salutes across Europe soon?

Germany stop not you!

I can guarantee no-one in your life has called you white except your own delusional self. Now take your loss and get.

I remember seeing it on either r/The_Donald or r/AltRight during the US general election szn. It's a takeoff of a Mussolini-era propaganda poster. Fucking rad if you ask me. I wish US hard-right groups could get their shit together and do shit like this.

Any of you bootcountry-niggas ever listen to Triarii?

I'm pretty white my guy, but it doesn't matter still gonna make a mixed race baby I guess with my white gf.

Fellas I'm just worried about you all.