Space will first be colonized and populated by the elites who will impose and enforce their modernist ideas on the...

Space will first be colonized and populated by the elites who will impose and enforce their modernist ideas on the societies they establish. Make no mistake, the first moon and Mars colonies will be Marxist through and through. We're talking feminism, trannies, racial quotas, etc.

It will only be after centuries of bloodhsed and war that any semblance of a free, naturally-human society will appear outside of Earth, and they will be marginalized and made the enemy by the media and the ruling class.

Presently escaping to the woods on Earth and checking out of modern society is not a bad choice at all, in fact, it may be the only way to maintain an unbroken link to whatever future human societies take root outside of Earth that are both natural and free.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wbSwFU6tY1c?t=41m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=1wJQ5UrAsIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lozFJMx00iQ&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Incorrect, they will send many, many rich white men.

The earth is the greatest gift humanity has been given, Jews would rather offload everyone else into space colonies so they can keep it for themselve.

you know probably scape surviving will have a 1%chance of surviving, there is no way that the elites will colonize that, probably will be more la spanish colonization of south america, sending the trash that nobody wanted aand didnt had to do anything back in spain

space is fake my dude

>The earth is the greatest gift humanity has been given, Jews would rather offload everyone else into space colonies so they can keep it for themselve.

Jews want to download themselves into computers to live forever. I don't think Jews give two shits about Earth.

Good point, but using America as an example, the first colonies were corporate entities under the rule and jurisdiction of London companies. I see no reason that pattern will not be repeated in space.

>zero shielding in space
>nothing to hide behind
>can be easily shot down
>all our satellites are always at risk
but let's send our "elites" up there to "survive" after the world burns
they'll be killed - one of the easiest kills ever
no matter where they go, we can send death their way
this is why space is not a good place to rest your balls, user
you cannot colonize space with enemies at your back
kill all your enemies, THEN you can go into space

>useless meat bodies meme

ugh/10

So literally fuck this gay earth.

Fuck this gay mars

No niggers allowed

>Make no mistake, the first moon and Mars colonies will be Marxist through and through. We're talking feminism, trannies, racial quotas, etc.
Then they will fall, because there's no one already there to leech off of.

noooooooooooooo

I really really like this image

We'll never colonize space, our bodies are so tied to this planet, our organs will fail, our circadian rhythm's will be fucked, you can't enforce law on mars. It's gonna be a hellish place to live. Gonna drive fuckers crazier than people who live in cabins in alaska.

>Make no mistake, the first moon and Mars colonies will be Marxist through and through. We're talking feminism, trannies, racial quotas, etc.
Bullshit. There will be hard work. None of those entities wants hard work. If it will be colonized it will be colonized by soldiers.
/Thread

To expound further, there will be a bufurcation of human society for thise that pursue the traditional, natural way of life (with no such thing as gender, living in the woods, growing you won food, being close to nature) and the modern, technological society, which will be fully Marxist and an Orwellian nightmare (see: Canada).

The former will be seen as dirty, diseased, uneducated ignorant rednecks who live in the past. The latter will be seen as "progressive" and hip and modern and intelligent. However, it will be the only way to maintain our humanity. Humans WILL lose their humanity oif they follow the modernists. They will morph into something else, something God-awful, unnatural, unsustainable. Life for them will be a living hell, but they will never know the source of their suffering, they will always be projecting, finding it outside of themselves.

But again, this process will take thousands of years. And millions and billions will die. Space wars, famines, plagues, slavery will be written into the story. But eventually pockets of paradise will appear on planets near and far.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
youtu.be/wbSwFU6tY1c?t=41m50s

youtube.com/watch?v=1wJQ5UrAsIY

youtube.com/watch?v=lozFJMx00iQ&t=0s

Fuck me wrong tab/thread.

>natural
>Mars
You know "nature" the way you put it only exists on Earth? All colonies will be dependant off Earth.

fun fact the first moon and mars colonies a nazi colonies

If they are Marxist they'll fall into chaos and genocide sooner or later

>being unironically retarded

We're still a long way from any extraterrestrial colony being able to support itself. If they tried this Earth would just fuck them over. Be it through starvation, dehydration or just good old fashioned war. You have the understanding on this topic of a retarded 12 year old. Read less sci-fi.

This is exactly the perspective I was looking for earlier, hah, thanks, user.

is it just me or are they retarded for not using Shooting Stars instead of some david bowie shit?

Don't worry guys. As long as we ensure that this domain is accessible and routable from said space colonies... I think the rest just kind of takes care of itself.

It'll be the final redpill. No broken society can survive in space.

Even if traveling to any of the space colonies becomes affordable in my lifetime, in no way I'm stepping near those shitholes. It will be US on steroids - now not only ethnicities will mix into a bunch of mutts screeching "muh wyte rays", it will have 120% overdrive mutting fuelled by the elites and marxists just like OP said.
But I guess the West's still gonna have a hateboner for Russia, so unless kgb gets its ass together I won't be able to get into space anyways.

>Even if traveling to any of the space colonies becomes affordable in my lifetime
Why would you care about getting into space? It is as cold and desolate as Russia. And I don't think you will afford it anyway, unless you are a friend/relative of Putin.