LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!!! THIS IS LITERALLY NAZI GERMANY!

LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!!! THIS IS LITERALLY NAZI GERMANY!

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
youtube.com/watch?v=wsOdaGIXpBo
youtube.com/watch?v=MRn_caEAyis
youtube.com/watch?v=gSG0BMyvByI
youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM
youtube.com/watch?v=ihV4IQzdgDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3ToEvz-7trY
youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu0pvZP-dM
youtube.com/watch?v=v1vh_bwESgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get hype

>this is literally nazi Germany
To the disappointment of many on this board, not even close.

K

>LITERALLY NAZI GERMANY

If this was Nazi America you would be hanging from a rope, kike.

JEB!

HEIL!

Believe me when I say this, I sincerely and wholeheartedly mean it - completely unironically:

There is literally NOTHING (not one [1] singular thing) that could possibly make me happier.

Fucking sweet I've always wished we could have military parades like other countries. Might as well get some entertainment out of all that money we spend on it.

>implying Nazi Germany was bad

Trump grows on me, he really does.

Fake news. The military participates in parades every year.

US spends a lot of money on the military, they are also a military superpower, why not let the people see it?

But the Russian communists did this all the time, and you love Communists!

yeeeeeeeeeeee boi

I wish it was Nazi Germany.

I found pic. related regarding getting some tanks and missles to add to the parade. But it's from a cu ck publication complaining about it, looks like.

i remember liberals in Russia saying - we don't need parades, USA doesn't have parades, only authoritarian asian countries have parades! Now they can't tell this sht

kinda excited to watch this

>participates

This scares the jew

military junta NOW

Participates.

>Participates

And? You know, meanness isn't exactly a good quality to nurture, lad.

Exactly, sweetie. We should have military only parades, not participation in regular parades.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
Literally nazzys

Sorry, meant to post
youtube.com/watch?v=wsOdaGIXpBo

>implying that Nazi Germany was anything beyond decent

You should have opened your mouth and said that right away, rather than playing an insipid little game of (You) tag, though.

The potential for any conversation here has been spoiled based on your schizo fun-posting style.

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=MRn_caEAyis
Take your pick

FLEX

I thought you understood the word 'participation', since you were the one that initially typed it. Maybe go back to 9gag if Sup Forums is too difficult for you?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Press F to participate.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cool. I've always wondered why the USA doesn't have sick military parades like other countries.

Stop.
My penis can only get so erect.

F
I am a militarie

At long last
youtube.com/watch?v=gSG0BMyvByI

>THIS IS LITERALLY NAZI GERMANY!
stop it. you are giving me blue balls. all the time you tell me he's the next hitler. you promised a fascist in the election. a year later and the race war still hasn't started. it's a cock tease.

What is the big deal with a military parade I don't get it

youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM

DO IT
youtube.com/watch?v=ihV4IQzdgDQ

Just look at these Nazi's

Can he get anymore pathetic. Didn't his girlfriend neck herself after being with him?

USA! USA! USA!

This is some Hitler shit.

Bump

did I hear trump is literally Hitler?
youtube.com/watch?v=3ToEvz-7trY

This is cool and all but fuck would I be pissed being that fucking e 1-3 that's going to bear the brunt of this shit
They'll be on the pad 24/7 for the next month hating their lives

It's a show of force, and ultimately that's what they sign that dotted line for

Another glorious Trump Trap! Will the commie leftist media shill deep state support Trump by endorsing the parade, or piss off the military and the American people in general by condemning the parade to attack Trump. This is a guaranteed win-win for Trump, as usual.

tfw there will be massive BLM/pusshat protests in response to this

BTW... is there a reason Trump might want a LARGE military presence in a specific location at a specific time? Just think about it...

Fucking commies. Every time.

I absolutely did not sign up for that
I went 03xx
I wanted to kick doors not fucking parade around like a faggot

Be prepared

Great!

Why not? Everyone could use some American exceptionalism and spirit like we used to instead of all these commie leftists running around trashing the country. Bring back love of god, guns and country.

Rare

You do what you were told because you were a public sector employee.

hail victory

why shouldn't the best military in the world celebrate pushing ISIS's shit in?

Fuck you nigger I only obeyed the Commandant, who at the time was Mattis

The kike kvetching will be glorious

>Oy vey it's just like Berlin 1933!!!!

ID
>Qukck

We demand a higher quality shitposter on this website, you hear? If you're not autistic enough to get up in arms about every tiny mistake, you're not autistic enough for this website. Lurk until you feel that screeching inside when you see someone post something fucking stupid, like I did until I saw your post.

Never meet your heroes, kids. Anyone post modern society has provided for you will suck.

Fuck, gonna have to fire up RA95 now.

Russian parades are pure kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu0pvZP-dM

There's always the chance he won't be able to attend due to bone spurs

Lol

What a convenient excuse to concentrate military forces loyal to the President in Washington DC.

Airshows. Anyone doubting, research "Blue Angels."

>america is not a monarchy

because we are the same color - parade in USA would look like zebra or something. And women! and gays! and who knows what else for the diversity

It seems like they didn't used to act this crazy years ago. All these people have gone nuts now.

If this was Nazi Germany we would be launching rockets at your curry eating asses.

Very, MAGA.

You know, I was about to give you shit for saying that about Jim fucking Carrey, but you're actually right. Today's "normal" they keep trying to shove down our throat is more insane than a dude known for a distended scene where he crawls out of a fake rhino's asshole.

Mikael Stanne is one of my heroes. Didn’t disappoint me

But almost every other nation in NATO has a celebratory military parade.

top kek

Just, you know, smaller ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1vh_bwESgQ

why?

As if.

>remove jew
>remove neger
>remove kebab
>remove goblino
Why not?

>LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!!!

NOICE! And thanx for the propz :3

If only we'd have this parade through the whole of Europe, starting with your country, Bong.

Honest to god this is fucking stupid and a waste of money. He goes to France, sees a Bastille day parade and says "hey, I want that". It's like a child.

>06/02/2018
wth OP its not june yet

>Military parade
YES

God I wish that was me.

Unironically this
youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

I don't know, I wouldn't want to be the leader of a nation full of niggers.