Actually
It was for ballast
They wernt going to send a $20 million satellite
Incase the fucker blew up

Yep

May as well make it fun if you can.

>BECAUSE I WANTED TO
This is the only real American answer.

When a reporter asked why he escalated the conflict in Vietnam. LBJ whipped out his cock, and said "Alpha fucking male, that's why"

I dont know wot your getting at
But
I don't fucking like it

What do Eurocucks honestly think when they hear that we're literally this amazing?

are they in awe?

That's because you're Israeli scum.

>LBJ whipped out his cock, and said "Alpha fucking male, that's why
I mean when you are the only leader in possession of something like a nuke, you could very say that shit. What is anyone really going to say ?? Not Uh and then one of their cities gets vaporized...Real conducive for survival user, real conducive.

>George, why did you invade Iraq?
>want to say "Because I can"
>butmiffedbongsandfrogs.jpg
>reluctantly come up with WMD bullshit excuse
It's hard being murican

Elon Musk is South African

Wot size boot does your bollocks take?

>Not at all Palestine, we bring peace with a 1 state solution
>Insist you are all about peace
>bomb your own allies to start a war you know you could not win on your own
Stfu faggot, If we wanted advice from a people who couldn't win a war without a juggernaut's assistance.... I'd go to the French before I went to jew.

In what way is he American?

Because it is Heavy Metal,

youtube.com/watch?v=DWMPe3wF9jQ

USA, the most technologically advanced country lacking the ability to send men in space, so now they send dummies instead.

>sends meatball into plate

But it is understandable, the real progress is not having the need to send men in space, because robot can do now a better work with less resources. Manned space flight is just a circus.

EUROPOORS BTFO
>EUROPOORS BTFO
EUROPOORS BTFO
>EUROPOORS BTFO
EUROPOORS BTFO
>EUROPOORS BTFO
EUROPOORS BTFO

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA S AUS UA SAUS AU USUSA USA USA USA USA USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life itself is a circus. Why do anything at all?

AAAAMEEEERICA
AAAAMEEEERICA
KEK SHED HIS LULZ ON THEEE

I think the objective re: car, beyond the incredible front page media buzz it generates, is a test of the spacex proprietary space suit. You can bet there were a shit load of sensors in that thing.

>can't take the bantz
Rip boi

but musk is an unamerican faggot

He's an anti-Trumper cuck though. He's not "American", he wants to destroy America with mass immigration, regulations, and progressive agendas.

>can't take any wars solo without massive tech and financial support from Americans
Rip Joo, riddle me this, do brick oven pizzas trigger you ?

>Elon Musk is South African
WAS
then he WAS canadian
now he's American

I fucking love Musk.

It takes more than moving here to be American, you fucking spicnigger

Yes it takes paperwork, and swearing allegiance.

moving here illegally will soon disqualify you from citizenship under the new law.

I can't strap less than an 8 on these bastards, but it doesn't start to get comfy when I tighten the laces until we hit 9.5 wide.

So we can have kick ass robot bases on the moon dude

Interchangeable and replaceable identity.
What does it even mean to be an American?

That's not what the inside of a person's head looks like after you take out the squishy parts

checked and fucking keked

If you come here and live the dream.
You're an American.

>Elon Musk
>American

>What does it even mean to be an American?

>South African
>didn't do shit

>Canada
>didn't do shit

>USA
>SENDS THE MOST POWERFUL ROCKET ON THE WORLD TO SPACE WITH SPACE ODDITY ON REPLAY WITH HIS FAVORITE SPORTS CAR INSIDE JUST BECAUSE HE WANTED TO

>he's American because he lives in America!
Hahahaha OK so what about all the millions of "undocumented Americans". They are American too now?

They aren't living the dream. They are illegally staying here sucking from our tax money.

>Want to colonize Mars
>Not setup robotic mining operations in the asteroid belt

Waste of time and money.

wypipo dit

>>SENDS THE MOST POWERFUL ROCKET ON THE WORLD TO SPACE WITH SPACE ODDITY ON REPLAY WITH HIS FAVORITE SPORTS CAR INSIDE JUST BECAUSE HE WANTED TO

And that is what makes this event so beautiful. Fuck all of this political shit. Let's just send rockets into space because we want to.

Sounds like the dream to me.

>citation: Dean Alfange
>"Alfange headed the Zionist organization 'Committee to Arm the Jewish State', a group that sought to end arms embargoes against Zionist groups working to create Israel before independence"

Yup, just a proud American, encouraging other Americans to shun government, take risks, and avoid 'utopia'. Nothing to see here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Alfange

sounds like every nigger's dream

That's why neither of you will ever call yourselves American.

colonies require:
Air
Water
Food
Shelter
Mars has none of the above. Oh and 60below freezing at noon is a challenge too.

Tesla set new record for fastest car. Tesla Roadster 20,000km/h

Then excuse me while I co-opt
>BECAUSE FUCK YOU

written long before Alfange was born

Thomas Paine wrote two thirds of it in 1776

niggers steal cars, they don't build them and give them away to extraterrestrials

>Then excuse me while I co-opt, BECAUSE FUCK YOU
It appears the bongs have found their balls again. Welcome back brothers its about damn time, this universe isn't going to conquer itself.

some of them sprouted nads, but most are still sucking the queen's saggy tits, drinking themsles blind, using heroin, or enjoying a nice cuckold

Oh, look.

Another White man doing something fantastic. Seems to be a trend for the past thousand years.

The world is going to be a sad place when we're gone.

Wtf I love African Americans now

>sending a $200,000 dollar car to space for no reason

Wow, Musk is a cunt, he could have used that money for something useful like feeding starving africans or helping refugees escape the middle east instead of wasting it by sending a shitty car to space where it will serve no other purpose than be a useless hunk of metal

>some of them sprouted nads
Point made, but they carried us before. Our shoulders are broad enough and strong enough to bear this burden while they catch up, we got this senpai. However bongs, we really need to do something about that Muslim problem once we get back from Mars.

Holy moly that image is kino.

You are aware that the law changed, and you are now free, right? Aussies are no longer british subjects, owned by the queen.
What are you going to do with your freedom?

Musk is a humanitarian.
Truly disgusting what the church did all those years. Exploiting the starving people, giving them just enough food so they could rape them and make more starving babies to exploit.

Stopping the cycle of abuse was the humane thing to do. Let third worlds die with some dignity.

>they carried us before.

britfucks never carried shit, didn't even pay us back for their share of the war debt when we rescued their sorry asses from getting bombed by italy in ww2
they actually deserve what china is doing to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWMPe3wF9jQ

>he could have used that money for something useful like feeding starving africans or helping refugees escape the middle east

Great satirical post! Insane Billionaires are already sending starving Africans to your country, unfortunately.

We already have too many "humanitarians" sending up hungry Africans to places where they can pillage. Why can't one of these billionaires do something for the future of mankind instead?

>thinks spaghetti and meatballs are italian
>thinks Elon Musk is an American
>thinks going to mars is even remotely useful oe practical

Theres a reason the space age died with the cold war. It's mostly pissig in the wind, honestly..

In a South African Way. Kek.
C G I THOOOO

Hahaha, typical below 60 IQ points americans on this thread.

Priding themselfs on shit they had nothing to do with because it was done in their country. Its not even done by the state, but a company based there.

BTFO amerimutts. You still get all your technology and parts to make your russian rockets work and be precise from us. Not only that but your satelites would not even work without our technology.

Not to mention that anyone can build a rocket like this. The electronics are not even hard to do and propramming is a piece of cake.

But Im rambling and shoving to many redpills down your throats.
Keep priding yourself on shit you did not do.

The world laughts at you low IQ brainlets.
Btfo

When needed, Mars will be ready for humans. It will happen naturally over time.
Any attempts to alter the Martian atmosphere prematurely could be catastrophic, and I will not allow it.

Musk actually retains citizenship from all those countries, but he loves America the most.
Plus he's banging Amber Heard.

He’s 56% honorary American

You seem upset.

Don't worry, we still think about you sometime.

>"Lololol loser amerimutts, anyone can build a reusable rocket"
>Switzerland has had four manned missions in 25 years

Stay mad forever snow nigger.

>only leader with nuke
>cold war
T. American education

I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. God bless this country

Shooting a car to mars confirms he’s fully assimilated. Nobody else does shit like that.

Not knowing Elon has been /ourguy/ for quite some time now. Don't forget Elon tried warning us of the elites listening to remote viewing computers and the future didn't look good doing that.

C I V I C N A T I O N A L I S M

>lose pretty much every aspect of space war
>pretend you win
That's US for you

He’s white though

Lmao fuck that shitskin kid good riddance

He cut all ties with your shithole.

Moon landing > going to space first

He is still South African. You don't become something else by magically crossing a border. If that was the case you should welcome your Mexicans. Not agreeing anymore eh?

>crypto-kike spreads animosity between brothers
You don't disparage family because of debts. Family is more important than money.

WOOOOOO

I don't have to learn another language. You all speak it.
U S A U S A U S A US A USA USAUSAUSAUSAU

See

So your nationality is a fucking lifestyle choice? I... Ok carry on

LAND OF THE FREE HOME OF THE BRAVE