Why does it seem like she is working behind the scenes with various anti white ecelebs like Roosh...

Why does it seem like she is working behind the scenes with various anti white ecelebs like Roosh? Our initial gut response to her was not to trust this lying jew. But now she seems to be gaining respectability here. What is going on? She is poison.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9R-j3Ws4Rdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She is manipulative due to Ashkenazi high verbal iq

LAURA LOOMER IS A MOSSAD AGENT WHO SHOULD BE ARRESTED.

The whole alt right was trolling her and now they are having her as a guest like nick fuentes.

The reason I respect her more than the tradthots is because she has taken beatings in streams while she's in them and doesn't start crying or telling her fans to attack the guys committing the beating. I couldn't do that.

All the people that trolled her have been cursed. James allsup, baked Alaska, matt

she is an israeli agent and a cunt. fuck her and fuck the entire e-celeb community.

The nose knows.

>she

She has now been in a few Livestreams where roosh has been uncharacteristically kind to her. He called her a 7/10 lmao. Fishy.

does she have big milkers?

Pure mossad

>But now she seems to be gaining respectability here
t. Mossad

She's a retarded, attentionwhoring cunt who is desperate for the love and approval of the alt right despite them literally despising her for being Jewish.

But now she's been around long enough that the alt right is actually giving her what she wants, warming up to her and accepting her as (((theirjew)))

Everyone knows she's Jewish ffs.

youtu.be/9R-j3Ws4Rdc
@ 1:41:50 on,
>mfw Enoch literally teleports behind her
"omae wa mou shindeiru"

Maybe it's just people memeing that they like her or maybe its shills.

God damn, she is homely. She looks like a retard girl trying to cosplay Super Mario Bros and can't get it quite right.

Z I K A
I
K
A

I hate online women, but something about her seems so pathetic that you don't want to attack her. She's too easy of a target and it's better to just make her talk about the secrets of the "invincible" tradthots.

Hey a jew that is pro American. Daily Stormer I get it. Both are working on the same side right now so fuck off. Stay your hand for ffs.

I'd fuck her. She probably has nice feet too.

The right wing would be dead without the e celebs unfortunately. This is where the cultural battles are now.

>seems to be gaining respectability
To whom? Nothing has changed on my end.

No it wouldn't.

e-celebs literally make no impact in real life.

>Democrats are the real racists!

She was on America First and nick has retweeted her a few times which has basically made his fans warm up to her.

if shills had any idea how little i understand what the hell they're talking about or literally who...

...i mean, they'd still probably shill. they would probably change tactics slightly.

Lmao

My pint in a nut shell dose your hatred of kikes outway American plebs. If yes = roll eyes in no = I'll wave the kek flag for the first time unironically.

greasy jew is grezzeeeyyy

>america first
don't know it.
>nick
I sucks that I do know of a "nick fuentes" from chatter on the chans and I don't watch that either, but if that's the gauge for the jew becoming acceptable then it's much to do about nothing because at least with the spic eceleb that audience is t_d tier so oh how impressive they're falling for more jew shit.

Unironically think she has some Israeli connections

Most Jews are pro-American, since America is a global cancer spreading Jewish disease.

Would tho

Open imagration let in shit teir jews because they were jews in ww2. Now we know the ones elis iland were trying to stop from getting in. Now we have Islam fuckers trying to do the same thime with greater numbers. ffs at least have something more than sorry ass no since the shit is happening anyway. God bless the efforts to say no everywhere btw. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

She's the type to say holocaust denial should get you in trouble

It's paranoia and mental disorders that drives semites, not high IQ

Had the chance to hook up with her. Still have her number. I am pretty conflicted, what should I do Sup Forums?

Probably just kill yourself for considering it.

She actually did that, complained to get a live stream closed because they wuz saying mean things about jews.

Lauren would have a cuter mulatto baby.

Sad!

Loomer looks like a lizard. Also Roosh is a fucking clown. He went full retard on Warski. Came off as the most cynical, moronic, dismissive cunt, and sounded like a fucking child unable to admit he's being a grumpy little boy. Of course he's an arab...

I thought Roosh won that debate, but Brittany and her orbiters were spamming the chat to make it seem like he lost. Roosh is correct when he says that a woman gets a lot of attention on the internet will have a hard time settling down with a man. Patreon, dildos, and comment sections have replaced boyfriends. Roosh is basically asking, why do expect a woman to give up an easy life to settle down forever?

And he maintains his claim that anyone criticizing loomer must secretly want her. Now he's got to know that loomer is a 4 at best since he's a pua guy. My guess is they have an agreement to go easy on each other.

If you can hate someone, then you can love them. It's a common tactic to make a woman furious to see if you can bang her.

If he had been consistent with loomer maybe but he wasn't. He definitely lost.

Andy warski and others were furious with loomer for justifying doxing. They didn't want to fuck her.

100%

He sort of had a point, but afterwards went full tard when he just dismissed every one of their questions/accusations and started making things personal. Was just overall an unpleasant asshole with nothing interesting or new to say, and by the end of it he couldn't even debate them. He's like a grumpy immature teen on the internet, except for him it's real life and the he's 38 and no family or anything.

I watch a lot of Roosh streams (not his videos because they're boring) and he is never rude to anyone that wasn't being combative. He made fun of Laura a lot, but because Laura wasn't attacking Roosh, he didn't yell at her. Roosh did nothing wrong because it is worthless for a man to debate a woman. The women were out of line.

It was also fucking retarded when roosh started claiming that blonde chick had a crush on him and was stalking him...then sort of reverted back to that every time the blonde girl made a point.

I liked it when he called their boyfriends cucks. Shit was funny yo.

Spoopy

Because it wasn't a debate. He even said that he doesn't debate women and thought that they were all just going to talk. He was fucking with her because she clearly enjoyed it, she thought it was funny.

He let loomer pull the "I'm not like the other girls" routine. I've never seen him let anyone else get away with that.

Why call someone out on something so obviously stupid? Roosh and his bald friend started smiling when Laura said that. It's low hanging fruit.

It was funny maybe once or twice but after that it was just immature and personal.

Ok, he still came off as an obnoxious imbecile. He just generally brought the quality of the stream down, but seemed to think he was so intelligent and correct.

How do you think Sinatra did on the stream?

The one that did the best was venti when she said "loomer is a failed tradthot because she's too ugly" lmao

Was funny to see him get called out so hard. He totally deserved it. Warski and the other guy were too afraid to take sides by confronting him on it.

I can't believe finnknight is JIDF, I thought he was just a serious beta orbiter

Shill